Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Online Center V30 (December 2nd, 2014)

by JunJayMdM Posted 16th Nov 2014 at 5:12 PM - Updated 3rd Nov 2016 at 12:49 AM by JunJayMdM : typo

89 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 55 Feedback Posts, 33 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 5:43 PM
Good Mod!But Ä°f You Want I Can Add Turkish Language
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 6:27 PM
Thanks great thing!!!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 6:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lato100
Good Mod!But Ä°f You Want I Can Add Turkish Language

Which code would that be? I can't see Turkish strings in the game, unless I'm missing something

Nothing's real. Nothing's unreal either.
The frontier between true and untrue is a shady fuzzy line.
Destiny, or maybe the long flight's time-span, shall decide the issue.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 10:38 PM
Freaking awesome!!! Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Nov 2014 at 11:59 PM
Oh, the only update is moving it over to MTS? Oops. Well, it's still one of my favorite mods ever, and I'll grab the new version so I don't get confused.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 1:12 AM
Love this Mod... Thanks so much JunJay!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 2:37 AM
Thanks.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 4:46 AM
Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 5:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by othiym28
Oh, the only update is moving it over to MTS? Oops. Well, it's still one of my favorite mods ever, and I'll grab the new version so I don't get confused.

Not really, the whole framework has been remade from scratch and a couple new things for eBooks, I just need to reorder a few things in my folders and then upload the changelog file (including all updates from the beginning).

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 19th Nov 2014 at 2:11 AM
Thank you
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th Nov 2014 at 4:24 PM
Cool, glad to know it won't be lost. <3
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 3:05 PM
Quick question: Does the 'Change Name' option work 24/7? Only asking 'cause I have a mod that does that for City Hall and I think it'd be silly to keep it if part of this mod does that too.

I need an adult!! Oh, wait, I am an adult...

I want a refund.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 20th Nov 2014 at 3:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Lilithmae1231
Quick question: Does the 'Change Name' option work 24/7? Only asking 'cause I have a mod that does that for City Hall and I think it'd be silly to keep it if part of this mod does that too.

Yup, 24/7

Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 23rd Nov 2014 at 4:46 AM
Great! Thank you for updating! :D
I'll be glad if I could help with any further new translations.
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 7:41 AM
Question/bug issue, when my sims buy from the potions shop or bookstore, half the time they can't use whatever it is they bought. For example, Sim A buy some potions from the potions shop via the Online Center, but when I click on Sim A's inventory, nothing shows other than being able to move it in and out of the inventory. However, if Sim A goes to the physical potions shop and buys potions/potion books there, they can use them just fine. Same with some books I've gotten from the Online Center. I buy them, they can't be read. Not sure why, because if they go buy them at the bookstore they can be read just fine.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 10:28 AM Last edited by JunJayMdM : 24th Nov 2014 at 11:39 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by claudiasharon
Question/bug issue, when my sims buy from the potions shop or bookstore, half the time they can't use whatever it is they bought. For example, Sim A buy some potions from the potions shop via the Online Center, but when I click on Sim A's inventory, nothing shows other than being able to move it in and out of the inventory. However, if Sim A goes to the physical potions shop and buys potions/potion books there, they can use them just fine. Same with some books I've gotten from the Online Center. I buy them, they can't be read. Not sure why, because if they go buy them at the bookstore they can be read just fine.

I'm on it, the problem you're having is related to registers, the interaction is using the wrong code to buy from them. That's what happens when you abandon the mod for months and have no clue what you did there :P

It'll be fixed in the next update, thanks for reporting it

EDIT : Actually not! My code was just fine, it seems to be happening within EA code and it's random, since now I don't have it happening anymore. This needs more investigating, although I can't do much if it's happening within EA code. All I know is that the interactions for the objects are not being enabled.

For now, to fix the objects, have NRaas Debug Enabler installed, then click the object, go to the object options and enable the interactions (or try resetting it first).

Top Secret Researcher
#18 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 2:14 PM Last edited by claudiasharon : 24th Nov 2014 at 2:45 PM.
Okay thanks!

Edit: Okay, I tried that, the interactions still won't show up. I can't even click on the book when it's out of the inventory, it only shows the NRaas when it's in the inventory. Could this be a NRaas Register issue?

Note: This seems to happen primarily right now with toddler books. I tried buying directly from the bookstore and it still doesn't work. :-\

Correction: Any books placed on the floor is not clickable. No NRaas, nothing. I wonder if it's a different mod causing this issue?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 3:08 PM Last edited by JunJayMdM : 24th Nov 2014 at 3:45 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by claudiasharon
Okay thanks!

Edit: Okay, I tried that, the interactions still won't show up. I can't even click on the book when it's out of the inventory, it only shows the NRaas when it's in the inventory. Could this be a NRaas Register issue?

Note: This seems to happen primarily right now with toddler books. I tried buying directly from the bookstore and it still doesn't work. :-\

Correction: Any books placed on the floor is not clickable. No NRaas, nothing. I wonder if it's a different mod causing this issue?

I have the same thing happening, with or without Online Center in. In fact, not even buying directly from the store worked for you. I can click potions in the inventory but not when they're placed. I know that can't be right cos not even the NRaas menu shows up. I'm going to try and remove mods and see which one might be the issue.

Meanwhile, it's been estabilished that Online Center is innocent, as it uses EA code for the shopping process (dialog, buy, put in inventory).

EDIT 1 : I can confirm 100% that my mod or any of my mods are not responsible for that, cos I removed them all and it's still happening

EDIT 2 : I don't know how it did it but that would be the overhaul thing we've been working on. Do you have it in? If so, remove it....

Top Secret Researcher
#20 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 6:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JunJayMdM
I have the same thing happening, with or without Online Center in. In fact, not even buying directly from the store worked for you. I can click potions in the inventory but not when they're placed. I know that can't be right cos not even the NRaas menu shows up. I'm going to try and remove mods and see which one might be the issue.

Meanwhile, it's been estabilished that Online Center is innocent, as it uses EA code for the shopping process (dialog, buy, put in inventory).

EDIT 1 : I can confirm 100% that my mod or any of my mods are not responsible for that, cos I removed them all and it's still happening

EDIT 2 : I don't know how it did it but that would be the overhaul thing we've been working on. Do you have it in? If so, remove it....

Solved, it was the mod we were working on.
Test Subject
#21 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 5:40 PM
Here is the swedish translation
Attached files:
File Type: rar  StringTableStrings_Swedish_(sv-se)_15e4b6619bfac588.rar (997 Bytes, 10 downloads)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 25th Nov 2014 at 6:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Makkxa
Here is the swedish translation

Thanks, it will be added on the next update

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 4:20 AM
I'm SUPERRRRR excited to try this mod out!! Especially the Plumbook idea...you're a GENIUS! Thank you!!!
Mad Poster
#24 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 6:03 AM
I love this Mod though I had to direct a sim to use the smart phone to buy books online and made him buy toddler books for their baby.His wife is pregnant and they needed the toddler books.I have to test buying books online with a computer to see if it works there.The studying skills online is working and I've had them use their phones to study athletic and gardening skills.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 8th Dec 2014 at 7:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by TadOlson
I love this Mod though I had to direct a sim to use the smart phone to buy books online and made him buy toddler books for their baby.His wife is pregnant and they needed the toddler books.I have to test buying books online with a computer to see if it works there.The studying skills online is working and I've had them use their phones to study athletic and gardening skills.

I don't understand the problem, couldn't they buy books with the phone?

Page 1 of 4