Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Stilton – 2BR 2BA

by plasticbox Posted 13th Nov 2014 at 11:06 PM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 2:58 AM
Love it, looks great.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 2:14 PM
I really love the layout and the look of the house, great job! Starter homes can look pretty sparse and boxey, but this looks like something I could see in my real life neighborhood. Thank you for sharing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 2:21 PM
You make the best small starters. They always make me want to create a couple of Sims and move them right in.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 6:17 PM
Thank you so very much. I like your simple design.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 28th Nov 2014 at 7:07 PM
Thank you. I really appreciate the work you put into this. Can't wait to play with it.
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Apr 2015 at 4:15 PM
What happens if you try to put a smaller lot on a bigger lot?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 2:28 PM
Dear Plasticbox,
I'm just a private gamer. I usually don't post comments because my english is not very good... I'am very found of your houses, they are so functional, so nice and so useful for my sims to start in their computer lives. I particularly love the Backdoor Lane serie.
I was so glad when you came back to creating for the sims. I'am currently trying to appreciate the sims 4 and your houses are part of my fun when i play.
Plasticbox, do you have a self sim that i could marry? : )
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Aug 2015 at 10:40 AM
OMFG that is awesome i love it thankyou (;))