Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Default replacement -for NL floral dress

by dharden Posted 13th Nov 2014 at 11:56 PM - Updated 17th Dec 2014 at 12:36 AM by dharden

1 Comments / Replies (Who?)
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#2 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 5:04 PM
Default Fix for users of Artemida's afbodydresslonghug default
After uploading this, I found out that the textures in Artemida's default replacement for afbodydresslonghug replace the game's textures for that outfit. Therefore, the default packages for her textures will not recognize them; they use the custom recolors, which are in the texture package.

The rar file attached to this post is a "mod the mod" fix that will let those default packages use the textures in the afbodydresslonghug default. There are two packages, one for the teen default and one for the adult default. If you are using the afbodydresslonghug default, and want to use Artemida's textures with my teen and/or adult default, place the appropriate packages in the same folder as my default packages, and textures should be pulled from the afbodydresslonghug default instead of from the texture package. The "z" in the filenames is to make sure that the fixes load after the default packages, so don't remove it.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  FixForArtemidaHugDressDefault.rar (2.2 KB, 22 downloads)