Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DouglasVeiga's Dancer Service

by Buzzler Posted 6th Nov 2014 at 7:34 PM - Updated 11th Jan 2015 at 5:46 PM by Buzzler

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Theorist
THANKS POST
#2 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 8:33 PM
Never used it before but I will now ~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Nov 2014 at 9:29 PM
woop! awesome cx
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 3:49 AM
Thanks!
Test Subject
#5 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 4:27 AM
Would it be possible to make it so that all dancer NPCs are forced to have a maxed out dance skill? Or to change the dance style from regular to club dancing, which would be more appropriate to the theme? It always bothered me to have my supposedly professional dancers do that silly low-level shimmy haha.
1978 gallons of pancake batter
Original Poster
#6 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 6:22 AM
Illassala, I will check if that's possible and how much effort it takes.

If gotcha is all you’ve got, then you’ve got nothing. - Paul Krugman
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 10:18 AM
Another wonderful service addition! Thanks! :)
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 3:37 PM
This looks good, thank you! I'm just wondering though, does the service have a cost involved? Or is it free? :-)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 4:24 PM
Awesome but all male dancer are low muscle definition. Male dancer must be hot body and big muscle...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 7:15 PM Last edited by [email protected] : 7th Nov 2014 at 9:04 PM.
Love the Animation. As to the muscular male issue by Afiz. It is easy to change the male dancer into a muscle bound man by using TESTINGCHEATSENABLED TRUE then when the dancer arrives at the house (CTRL & SHIFT held down) click on the dancer and go into CAS. There you can change him into a real stud. I would keep the present cloths he arrived with, just change the body to your preferred six or eight pack abs and body hair.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 1:16 AM
Awesome, thank you very much!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 8:24 PM
Exellent !

But... can we bring more people???
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 9:14 PM
I tested and I want to know how to turn off the light above the dancer??
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#14 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 8:18 AM
It's really nice to see you still creating! I thought for sure douglasvega uploaded this but it was a great surprise to see your name haha. Thank you for the mod and all your others
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 4:06 PM
Thank you! Unfortunately, Dashboard reports a conflict with your MoarInteractions mod. Is that possible?
Original Poster
#16 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 4:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 310175
Thank you! Unfortunately, Dashboard reports a conflict with your MoarInteractions mod. Is that possible?
Yes, but that is by design. Both mods contain the exact same instance of the TwoBTech.Mods.Commons script which is the basic framework I'm using. With two packages using that same resource, only one of them will be loaded. Which is the whole point really.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 9th Nov 2014 at 9:00 PM
Nice work ,can you work on a bodyguard for the house.
Test Subject
#18 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 5:23 AM
What skin tones were used in the picture?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Nov 2014 at 7:17 PM
I love it! The light flying above their heads made me laugh loud! hahahaha
They attracted the attention of the party and my dancer was a nice bodybuilded guy, so no complains here :P
Suggestion: Make it cost a fee

Thank you very much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 14th Nov 2014 at 4:53 PM
Great~ It will be better if you could let them dance the table/cout dance at home~
Original Poster
#21 Old 15th Nov 2014 at 3:46 PM
Changes to the last version:
- Dance and Club Dance skills are maxed out
- Certain chance to use club dance (tunable)
- Service now costs 500§ (tunable)
- Weight and fitness altered to be more in line of what you expect from a dancer (both tunable)
- If MasterControllerCheats package is installed, the muscle definition and females' bust sizes are altered too. (both tunable)
- The spotlight effects can be turned off via tuning

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 17th Nov 2014 at 9:23 AM
Thank you for the updates~
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 7:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Buzzler
Yes, but that is by design. Both mods contain the exact same instance of the TwoBTech.Mods.Commons script which is the basic framework I'm using. With two packages using that same resource, only one of them will be loaded. Which is the whole point really.

So does that mean that I can't have this mod and Moar Interactions in the game at the same time?
Original Poster
#24 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 8:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mekia02
So does that mean that I can't have this mod and Moar Interactions in the game at the same time?
You can use all my mods together no problem.

Field Researcher
#25 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 10:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Buzzler
Changes to the last version:
- Dance and Club Dance skills are maxed out
- Certain chance to use club dance (tunable)
- Service now costs 500§ (tunable)
- Weight and fitness altered to be more in line of what you expect from a dancer (both tunable)
- If MasterControllerCheats package is installed, the muscle definition and females' bust sizes are altered too. (both tunable)
- The spotlight effects can be turned off via tuning

What an awesome and unexpected set of additions. Thanks @Buzzler!
Page 1 of 2