Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

More Corners for Maxis Siding

by plasticbox Posted 23rd Oct 2014 at 2:59 AM - Updated 26th Jan 2015 at 1:01 PM by plasticbox

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 22 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 3:49 AM
Uuuuuuggghhh finally! Tysm! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 6:00 AM
Yay! Thanks heaps for this, what a great mod!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 6:14 AM
I think you just saved my sanity because I stopped using the quoined walls just for the reason you posted. Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 6:39 AM
Thank you for fixing a HUGE *ick!* in the game!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 6:54 AM
Yay! I love you!
I really hate that you can't decide yourself where you want your siding corners in this game so thank you for making that possible!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 7:54 AM
I needed this so much, thank you! :D
Scholar
THANKS POST
#8 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 12:20 PM
Thank you for this amazing work. It looks PERFECT.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 12:52 PM
Ah, good to see that this is (was) bugging others as much at is was bugging me =)

(I just updated the d/l post with a .zip that contains all four packages, since most people seem to be downloading all four of them anyway. But there is nothing new in that "ALL" zip -- files are exactly the same, so no need to redownload!)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 12:54 PM
Thank-you! It was bugging me as well.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 7:51 PM
yes!! that really bothered me while using sidings, thanks for fixing it.
Rabid Recoloring Renegade
retired moderator THANKS POST
#12 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 8:37 PM
Thanks for sharing! I love this addition.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 1:14 PM
Great job! It's really useful! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 1:30 PM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 2:30 PM
Great!! Thank you. :-x
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 24th Oct 2014 at 5:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lewisb40
I think you just saved my sanity because I stopped using the quoined walls just for the reason you posted. Thank you!

Me too! Thank you, Plasticbox!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#17 Old 25th Oct 2014 at 7:49 AM
You're a saint. Thank you! I know the automagic edging was supposed to be "easier" or something but it has been incredibly frustrating since Day One for this exact reason. You saved me :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 2:34 PM
This mod is AWSOME, love it :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 1st Nov 2014 at 11:28 AM
Good job. Thanks you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 5th Nov 2014 at 12:33 AM
Thankyouthankyouthankyou! This seriously irked me.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 7:58 PM
Plastic these are wonderful. Would you consider doing these for the brick and siding ones as well as your Simple Siding Add-On: Left/Right?
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#22 Old 7th Nov 2014 at 9:43 PM
Consider, yes. But I only make stuff for my own game, whenever I need it for my own game. So if you’d like similar stuff for yours within a predictable time frame, you’re better off making it yourself. Feel free to take apart my stuff and/or post in Create if you have questions on how to do something (but basically the how-to is already in the first post).

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 4:51 PM
I am in no hurry, just an idea. I want to learn how to make content but I am so scared to try and have no idea what I even need or where to get it.
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#24 Old 8th Nov 2014 at 4:56 PM
Oh well just take a look at the Tutorials section to get an idea .. or simply ask in Create > Modding Discussion =). We don’t bite! Should just make sure you state what it is that you want to do, rather than just “make content”, because there are very many possibilities what that ”content” could be ..

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 11th Nov 2014 at 9:32 PM
I've been always impressed by your work plasticbox! That's what we all need here, I really appreciate every effort you make! Great upload and thanks for inspiring us through all these years! Definitely going to use these! <3
Page 1 of 2