Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Doyle

by billielith Posted 14th Oct 2014 at 8:38 AM - Updated 22nd Mar 2022 at 10:45 PM by billielith

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 6:23 PM
Thank you ! I was looking for that kind of "short" hair and glasses for a long time.
Also, your sim seems to really look like your friend, wich has a pretty cute face.
Good job.
Field Researcher
#3 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 8:14 PM
Having in mind that in some time I'll have very similiar annivesary (in my case the 7th :D) I think your idea of celebration is awesome and really cute! :lovestruc
It's great that your friendship lasts for THAT long even though time changes everyone. Congrtulations and best wishes for you two

I love how deatiled and accurate is sim version of your friend - especially the hair! Well done!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 2:59 AM
xmathyx,
Thank you! All the reasons are good to pick up a sim. Some creators (including me) often put a nice bundle of unique content on them. And my friend will be glad of the compliment.

Liv,
Thank you! You've known someone online for 7 years? Wow. Isn't that typical of our modern age? lol. The internet opens some barriers of communication but unfortunately no company has invented subscriptions to cheaper flights yet, lol. Or teleportation. :p

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 7:43 PM
Hi billielith,
Your Sim looks a lot like your friend. You did a good job.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 1:44 AM
thank you
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 3:10 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dsydk11
Hi billielith,
Your Sim looks a lot like your friend. You did a good job.
Thank you very much!

Quote: Originally posted by Rusty55
thank you
It's kind of you to stop by and leave a comment, even a small one, it's well appreciated!

Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 21st Oct 2014 at 3:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DaniCast
I can feel the love
I have a friend for the latest 3 years who I met online and only talk online. He lives in India and I live in Brazil, we are in the opposite sides of the world but we are true friends and really connected so I can relate. Congratulations for your beautiful friendship and yes, I made a sim of my friend too!

Wow, India, that is so far! You must have great cultural differences, it is awesome that you still connect and feel so close. Do you think you two will meet at some point?

And thank you. I love him as if he was my little brother. Through the years I've seen him date all kinds of abrasive or otherwise painful people, but now he's with someone he's truly happy with. The girl with him on one of the pictures. I cannot tell him this (boys will be boys) but I hope he'll marry her.

Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 11:24 AM
Aah this is sweet and he really looks like your friend, well done!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Oct 2014 at 2:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Dizzy-noodles
Aah this is sweet and he really looks like your friend, well done!

Thank you! :D
I took a look at your DA, your sims are cute too!

Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 10:08 AM
He sounds really interesting, both in real life and as a sim. Thanks for sharing him.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 16th Apr 2015 at 2:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by VerDeTerre
He sounds really interesting, both in real life and as a sim. Thanks for sharing him.

Thank you very much. He will love to hear that.

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 12th Apr 2016 at 9:47 AM
I saw this one day and even if I didn't downloaded him, I wanted to tell you that the hard work you provided to make this sim look exactly like your friend is impressive : they do look alike and it's amazing! I absolutely love the details and all those efforts you made to make him and I think it's a great show of friendship that we have here. By this sim only we can feel there's a magnificent relationship between you two.
I may download him one day, and I have to stop by and say "oh wow this is amazing thanks!" to you, because it still amaze me when I come here to see this extraordinary sim! <3
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 14th Apr 2016 at 4:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by theBloodRaven
I saw this one day and even if I didn't downloaded him, I wanted to tell you that the hard work you provided to make this sim look exactly like your friend is impressive : they do look alike and it's amazing! I absolutely love the details and all those efforts you made to make him and I think it's a great show of friendship that we have here. By this sim only we can feel there's a magnificent relationship between you two.
I may download him one day, and I have to stop by and say "oh wow this is amazing thanks!" to you, because it still amaze me when I come here to see this extraordinary sim! <3

Thank you very much. You are very sweet!
He is indeed quite a dear friend to me. We are going through similar hardships right now each in our lives, and we keep encouraging each other to just keep trying and not give up, lol. Sometimes to know that you have a dear friend who can truly understand what you are going through, helps keeping you going when life sucks for a while.

Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#16 Old 8th Jan 2022 at 3:34 AM
Thank you