Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ocean Trout Boulevard - Three Mini Community Lots

by Karen Lorraine Posted 3rd Oct 2014 at 11:29 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 1:07 AM
*buys books and settles down to read in the bakery*
*om nom nom*
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 7:47 PM
Thanks so much for these! I have great plans for these lovely little lots.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 10:23 PM
This is the kind of lot that makes the game so much fun! A new place to go and explore with our Sims while we fulfill their many wants! Thanks karen lorraine!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 3:34 AM
Very cute.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 5th Oct 2014 at 9:46 AM
Thank you for all your kind comments, so glad you like them. simtopia I'd love to see what you do with them!

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 2:33 AM
Thanks for asking! I'm in the process of making a brand new hood from scratch. I was looking for a few small lots with a similar design. Your lots fit what I was searching for perfectly! I am going to turn those little gems into coastal shops influenced by New England design! Thank you again Karen Lorraine for sharing your creation with the community.
Top Secret Researcher
#8 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 10:42 AM
So cute kaz, just seen these! The fish and chip shop reminds me of one in South Shields where you can buy the best fish 'n' chips ever! I have a teeny-tiny neighbourhood where these will fit brilliantly!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#9 Old 7th Dec 2019 at 5:46 PM
Thank you