Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Imperfection Part Two

by SleepyTabby Posted 3rd Oct 2014 at 9:53 AM - Updated 11th Jul 2016 at 11:24 PM by SleepyTabby : personal pick

26 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 11:47 AM
Eeeeek, they're here! I've been checking MTS every day for the last couple of weeks waiting for these. And now they are here and they are gorgeous! I love how much variation these, while at the same time being from the same set and thus creating a uniform/matching look. I've actually been waiting with making Sims for my new hood until this was out, so tonight I think I'll celebrate by creating my first new Sim!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 1:56 PM
Thanks again! I love the variety. The eyes are great, too. Do you plan on releasing them?
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 5:23 PM
YAY! YAY! YAY! They're here!
The imperfection continues - thank you for your beautiful work
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 8:45 PM
These look pretty good. Thanks for your hard work and for sharing with us.

http://bobsim3d.wordpress.com/ - Just messing around ;-)
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 10:05 PM
I've been checking to see when these would be up. Now which ones to pick, there are so many!
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 3rd Oct 2014 at 11:22 PM
Wow, thanks everyone for your wonderful comments! Makes it feel worthwhile to have struggled with an unstable internet connection the past few weeks.

ETA: Oops, almost missed your question, Slartibartcat. Yes, I intend to release the eyes *sometime* soon, but since I've been struggling with my wifi, I can't make any promises about when.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 12:25 AM
I love you're skin tones <3
I was wondering if you'd be creaking a freckle skin tone ?
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 2:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GaiaGirl2468
I love you're skin tones <3
I was wondering if you'd be creaking a freckle skin tone ?

Well, I had been working on freckled versions of Part One and Two, but I'm not sure if that seems too repetitive to upload. So those are for my personal use at the moment. I don't have many ideas for other skins right now, but you never know, I might get inspired.

Something I have thought of doing (and procrastinated dearly about because of the release of Sims 4) is making freckled body overlays, using Morague's tattoo overlay box. Those would require Seasons to use, though, and I still haven't learned to mod it yet. But that would allow you to customize the freckles of your Sim.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Oct 2014 at 9:37 PM
Bloated file size is never more justified than for unique details for different ages and fitness! Thank you very much, your work is gorgeous!
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 7th Oct 2014 at 12:50 AM
Hooray for fans of fat files full of details! Thank you for the nice comment, Psychosim!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 3:23 PM
*jumps to download* Thank you so much, sir/madam :D

The color variety will make me salivate now. Especially the darker tones are gorgeous and it's fun to have a really pale skintone too.

Edit for random detail: Awwww, look at that baby's wittle belly button, awwww

:D
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 14th Oct 2014 at 12:58 AM

Glad you like them! The dark shades were particularly difficult to do, so I'm extremely pleased that others will enjoy them too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Dec 2014 at 6:52 AM
I absolutely love these skins, both part 1 and part 2! I only wish it was a bit easier to download them, perhaps having a link to all of them in one file would be nice, but that didn't stop me from downloading them in the least! Have you considered doing fantasy/unnatural colors for a part 3? I would love to see fantasy skins with your beautiful details! Please keep up the wonderful work.
Test Subject
#15 Old 15th Mar 2015 at 2:53 AM
The ebony skin looks so good! I love part 1 and 2 of these skins, and I use them for all of my sims now. Imperfect sims make the game all the more realistic! Thank you so much!
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 18th Mar 2015 at 4:42 PM
I wish I could promise to upload them in one file, but I think my Internet would choke on it. However, I can give it a try, since I do agree it would be way more convenient for others.

But thanks for downloading and leaving smile-worthy comments, animeluver and 12Greenish!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 13th Apr 2015 at 2:11 PM
Gracias! :)
Instructor
Original Poster
#18 Old 24th Apr 2015 at 12:35 AM
De nada.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 12th Jun 2015 at 5:19 AM
Have you got any plans on doing Alien Skins in a similar Vein to these?, Possibliy in Multiple Colors?(Like how they did in Sims 4 with the Green, Purple, Blue, Grey, along with a few other shades) because if you did, I'd download that in a heartbeat
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 7:31 PM
@Yetiplays

I haven't played a lot of Sims 4, so I don't remember what those shades are exactly like. But I was going to work out some skins for aliens. It would probably go well with this month's theme.

Besides that, I'm currently working on a sort of remake of the Imperfection skin set. But who knows when that will be complete.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 19th Jun 2015 at 3:09 PM
Thanks for these great skins!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 31st Jul 2015 at 12:55 AM
Thank you so much! For a long time I have been looking for a skin like this..and i'm very grateful for it. :) Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 14th Oct 2015 at 2:14 AM
Eek! so pretty the skins
Instructor
Original Poster
#24 Old 14th Oct 2015 at 10:43 PM
Thanks for the sweet comments, Sakja, tf1058, and KaiSimsCC.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 6th Jan 2016 at 12:53 AM
I've just started playing the Sims 2 again and this is the first custom content I've downloaded. Thank you!
Page 1 of 2