Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mrs.Crumplebottom strikes back!

by AliceSacco Posted 26th Sep 2014 at 2:09 AM

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 21 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 2:26 AM
Oh, this is great! I can't wait to try her out. I love Mrs. C. too. Way back in Sims 1, I used Paladin's NPC Replacer to change her to a schizophrenic homeless guy in my grungy Downtown who used to bother people on dates--purse and all! Then in Sims 2, we found out what was under that prissy-looking dress. Oh, my!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 3:10 AM
Great idea! She always made me laugh in The Sims 2! Thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 5:58 AM
I have to have her! Thank you.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 8:43 AM
AHAHAHA! Amazing! :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#6 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 10:04 AM
Hilarious! Good to see the grumpy old bag back again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 3:20 PM
I love Mrs. Crumplebottom! Thank you so much for making her. Now we just need some talented modder to make her a purse!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 3:30 PM
who is the girl that Mrs. Crumplebottom is yelling at? is she npc or you creation?
thank you so much for her, I started to miss her.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 4:06 PM
She is awesome! I loved that old lady.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 6:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dacko5800
who is the girl that Mrs. Crumplebottom is yelling at? is she npc or you creation?
thank you so much for her, I started to miss her.

The one from sims 4 is a NPC, and was the first sims I meet (I needed some sim to recreate the same scenes we see in Sims 2 for the comparision)

Che il sultano mantenga le tradizioni nella propria terra, ma non tenti di imporle ad altri regnanti.
That the sultan may keep his tradition in his own land, but not attempt to force them on other rulers.
(Vlad Țepeș)
Is Claeric
THANKS POST
#11 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 7:58 PM
Did you by chance base her on Mom from Sims for Console at all? She resembles her, too! I wonder if Mom is part of the extended crumplebottom family?
Instructor
THANKS POST
#12 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 9:49 PM
Your screen shots are precious, they really sell it. Can't stop laughing!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#13 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 11:09 PM
Haha I love her shoes with the skirt. Mrs. Crumplebottom strikes back, Episode V.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#14 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 11:54 PM
Hehe what a great idea having the little "nice" ol' lady in this version of the Sims as well Thanks and I love you for it
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 3:28 AM
Very good :D
I didn't download her but wanted to thank you (like) because you did a nice job bringing her into the sims 4
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 11:01 AM
I was wondering where she was! Thank you, I really love how you made her lips pursed, such a fantastic idea.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th Oct 2014 at 11:24 PM
Holy crap, it's Wendy Oldbag! :O :O :O
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 4th Dec 2014 at 9:54 AM
Cool. I always wanted to wallop that old biddy, but the game would let. This way I can do anything to her that she does to me.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 4:27 AM
thank you, i have no mean, cruel people in my game.
Smeg Head
#20 Old 7th Jul 2015 at 4:38 AM Last edited by coolspear1 : 7th Jul 2015 at 4:49 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Scarity
Did you by chance base her on Mom from Sims for Console at all? She resembles her, too! I wonder if Mom is part of the extended crumplebottom family?

Bit late for a reply, but the Mom sim has actually more of a Landgraab connection (A suspected divorcee or mistress of a Landgraab and her child being a descendant of the Landgraab lineage. But Mom could still be a Crumplebottom, why not? That would actually tie the Goths and the Langraabs by blood relation. Hmmm...) It's also strange that Agnes Crumplebottom comes with the Mrs title as she is a spinster and Crumplebottom is her family name as with her sister Cornelia Crumplebottom, becoming Cornelia Goth and the mother to Mortimer. Agnes was very close to becoming Mrs. Darling at one stage, but poor Eric Darling died before the wedding happened and is the reason why Agnes turned miserable and became the nemesis of romance. If she could not have her Darling, then nobody can have their darlings. A Maxis ironic pun.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 3rd Jan 2016 at 4:34 PM
Erik drowned and died on the honeymoon, before Agnes could get to switch her name to "Darling". At least according to the Crumplebottom "household bio" in Sims3. I wonder what happened to him. Did he fall off a cruise ship? Was the ladder taken away from the pool? What happened his last day alive?

Thank you for making Agnes! I never could find her in Sims2 - bummer. I played her a couple times in Sims3 - creepy having Erik's grave in the yard. Now I'll get to round it off with her in Sims4 - awesome

Just curious, was she in Sims1 as well? I never got to play Sims1
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 22nd Jul 2016 at 9:26 PM
This is literally the best Sims 4 content even to this day!
Scholar
#23 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 11:34 AM
Default Best Vampire Ever

I turned her into a vampire. She is the best. I didn't change her traits or anything.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 25th Jan 2017 at 5:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by kewpie

I turned her into a vampire. She is the best. I didn't change her traits or anything.

Hilarious. Now she's immortal and she will rin the life of generation and generation of sims!

Che il sultano mantenga le tradizioni nella propria terra, ma non tenti di imporle ad altri regnanti.
That the sultan may keep his tradition in his own land, but not attempt to force them on other rulers.
(Vlad Țepeș)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 6th Feb 2019 at 11:28 AM
Oh wow! She's back! :)
Page 1 of 2