Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#51 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 9:56 PM
@simmodder69

well it's good to know that it is going away i'm sorry you are going through a lot of pain at the moment
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#52 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 8:29 PM Last edited by coolsim22 : 24th Sep 2014 at 8:43 PM.
today a boy asked me to go to prom with him, i didn't want to disappoint him so i said yes
i think we are going as friends.
i didn't even want to go to prom and i don't feel comfortable about going with him to the prom

This link explains more
http://www.modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=536111
Scholar
#53 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 9:29 PM
I've been an inch away from crying the whole day, and I have no idea why.

“I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT" Hargirid paused angrily. "BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!”
Falco - The original Prombat
Scholar
#54 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 9:58 PM
In a good mood, but once again I was compared to my best friend. I absolutely hate it.
Mad Poster
#55 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 11:43 PM
Did volunteer work at a park's "petting farm" - it is neither; don't know WHAT it's supposed to be. Bad care for old animals? Slammed my hand in a gate, it didn't hurt much. But while eating dinner I suddenly noticed a golf-ball sized lump on the back of my hand EKKK! It's down to a hard lump the size of my thumb, and the whole back of my hand is bruised. What the hell...but it doesn't hurt.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Lab Assistant
#56 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 3:04 AM
My cat got lost, nobody could find her, I step in.., few seconds later: "FOUND HER!!"

Nobody might see what I see in you, but all I want you to know is your special, to special for words sometimes.
Instructor
#57 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 3:27 PM
No school because of a Jewish holiday, so I've dedicated the day to cleaning my bedroom and my brain model project. If only I could find the motivation to do either.
Field Researcher
#58 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 4:10 PM
Girlfriend caught me rubbing wood with oil today. I thought I was being safe. I was in the kitchen so the tile floor would catch any spills. I grabbed some paper towel and went at it. I used a lot of oil but I think thats ok. I just started rubbing the oil into my wood. After a bit, I flipped it over and rubbed the other side. Then the girlfriend came in and just looked at me and shook her head. She doesn't realize that if you don't rub the wood with oil it could dry out and crack the pains of a solid wood cutting board.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#59 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 4:38 PM
i'm in a good mood today
but i had to do a charity walk yesterday and now i have small blisters on both of my feet but they still hurt my feet
so now it hurts every time i put weight on my feet
I've got blister plasters on my feet but it doesn't help get rid the pain that much
Instructor
#60 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 5:41 PM
@coolsim22, blisters are indeed the worst. At least you're not a rower! (I've seen my fair share of puss-covered hands.)

Update on my day: Pretty exhausted and I feel like I'm getting nowhere. I have to clean the bathroom as well, which I actually don't mind.
Ugh. In a word, I'm just okay. Maybe I should make some soup and hope it rains.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#61 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 6:34 PM
@Gremily_

the blisters are more like water blisters but it still hurts my feet
i haven't popped them yet because the last time i popped water blisters on my foot (i only had blisters on one foot last time)
it made the pain worst and it was even more painful when i walked

this time i got them on both my feet, on the exact same place on both my feet.
Instructor
#62 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 7:20 PM
I'm trying to understand why nobody around me is actually listening what am I saying:

''Don't mix dirty dishes with the clean ones''

''Don't annoy me''

''Don't ask if I learned everything 5 min before school...''
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#63 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 5:42 PM
my feet feel much better today than they were yesterday which i am glad about
so i am still in a good mood today
Instructor
#64 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 7:03 PM
I am fine. Buttons cheered me up. :lovestruc
Instructor
#65 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 12:18 AM
Overall I think I had a good day; I was feeling pretty cheerful throughout school. No complaints.
Then my friends decided to message me on facebook to invite me to the place I just was, with no other means of trying to get in touch with me. No texts or anything. Just a call about 30 minutes into the dinner they planned. As if I'm already not feeling excluded enough recently.
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 5:09 AM
My feelings lastnite --> ROFL!
How I am today.... Sleepy 😫
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#67 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 2:37 PM
i am quite happy and energetic today
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#68 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 3:48 PM
my mood has changed from quite happy to very happy
because i just took my blister plasters off my feet, i now don't have any
blisters on my feet and the pain is gone YAY

if you ever have blisters on your feet i would recommend
Compeed blister plasters
THEY REALLY WORK

i'm not showing my happiness because they are only plasters
but i am definitely feeling very happy
Inventor
#69 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 5:21 PM
I really feel like smacking bitches up.

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#70 Old 27th Sep 2014 at 6:15 PM
i'm really annoyed
once again my mum started shouting at me
saying that i don't respect her and saying i don't thank her for the stuff she does for me
when i do respect her and i always say thanks for the stuff she does for me.
she was shouting at me because i don't get out of the house that much because my friends never want to hang out with me
but she doesn't understand that my friends never want to hang out with me so she has ago at me because i don't have many friends, i don't have many friends because it seems like i always get rejected when i do try to become friends with people.

my social life sucks
Top Secret Researcher
#71 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 12:51 AM
Exhausted. After moving everything up two flights of stairs I want to die. But it's almost done. Then no more slumlord or disgusting living conditions.
Scholar
#72 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 11:46 AM
I've got a sore throat and I can't speak.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#73 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 12:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by IrishA03
I've got a sore throat and I can't speak.

I've posted you a message
about how to get rid of a sore throat
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 5:07 PM
lonely, want to see my GF in Qinzhou, i am in Indonesia.... need to sleep in her lap and rest....
Mad Poster
#75 Old 28th Sep 2014 at 5:11 PM
I read the question, "How old are you today?" and thought, "A day older than yesterday."

I was looking too quickly...d'oh!

Addicted to The Sims since 2000.
Locked thread | Locked by: Don Babilon Reason: No flaming, no mudtracking!
Page 3 of 82