Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#26 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 4:45 AM
@coolsim22 How did your talk with your mother go? I'm sorry she takes things out on you. I hope you guys can talk it out & you get the chance to tell her how her anger makes you feel. You don't deserve to be worried that one simple question will make her go off on you.

On my end, things are great. I have tons of homework to catch up on but I have auditions on Wednesday (found out yesterday) & I think I've found the monolgue I'm gonna use. Committing it to memory isn't turning out to be so much of a problem as conjuring up just the right emotions for the piece, but I'm confident that, Lord willing, I'll get through this.

Queen of the Land of Typos.

Check out my simblr.
Advertisement
Forum Resident
#27 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 4:49 AM
Feeling like I need to apologise.

I have posted some comments that could be politely called "ascerbic wit" on two topics now that have contributed to them being shut down by the Mods. They could also be called obtuse, rude and insensitive by a casual observer! At other times I have posted a lot of insightful (I hope ) and funny comments that were well liked.

I am really sorry for my rudeness and will try very hard not to do it again.

Currently I am playing Sims 4 and getting fantastic help from all the awesome mods posted here. I really appreciate the effort that goes into these. And thanks to coolsim22 for starting this topic and giving me a legitimate place to post this. I hope the rest of you have a great day today and in the future!

Right, enough waffling, back to the game.... (after I've done some exercise )
Scholar
#28 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 6:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nymphetamine
Raging. So flipping angry. I didn't talk to anyone except Eve all day. Ugh.

I'm sorry. Sending you happy thoughts, and a virtual hug.

@Flaygor - it's okay. Everyone says the wrong thing on the Internet sometimes, whether the wrong thing is not understanding the culture, being unintentionally rude, or something else. I am sure you'll be fine.

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.”
bleed-in-ink.tumblr.com
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#29 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 9:20 AM Last edited by coolsim22 : 21st Sep 2014 at 6:21 PM.
@NaeShelle my dad talked to my mum about it, this included a massive argument but eventually she calmed down alot
when ever my mum gets really angry my dad always gets involved and he takes over the situation.
but i'm really happy for my mum today because she got a distinction in her excel exam she was so thrilled and surprised
i love to she my mum really happy it's like when you watch someone opening your present at christmas because she rarely gets as happy as she did when she got the exam result.
she is in a goodmood this morning but you never know when she gonna have a mood swing
until you say something that souldn't but did make her angry.
anyway thanks for asking NaeShelle
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#30 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 9:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Flaygor
thanks to coolsim22 for starting this topic and giving me a legitimate place to post this.

@Flaygor
you're welcome
Instructor
#31 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 8:07 PM
I'm fine and not fine. But more fine than not fine althought I am also sad so I'm not fine.

(try to say this fast)

Anyway I'm fine,thanks for asking. Sadly, the world is still not over.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 21st Sep 2014 at 8:09 PM Last edited by coolsim22 : 26th Oct 2014 at 10:41 PM. Reason: Missing Words
my mum is still in a good mood which i am glad about
i'm quite happy at the moment even though i have a cold and a sore throat which effects me most in the evening.
i hope i will be able to sleep tonight because i can't always sleep when i have a cold and a sore throat
hopefully it will clear up in the next few days because i don't want to stay of school if it gets worst

i'm nearly ready to go to bed i hope i will be able to sleep because i can't always sleep when i have a cold and a sore throat
Instructor
#33 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 3:44 AM
The day started off fine, then I saw my significant other. Then proceeded to feel down the rest of the day. I really don't know what it is, maybe I'm just not that into him anymore. (???) I've started to feel like I'm subjecting myself to his judgement, and I've really only felt that way recently, never before. (I doubt he's even judging me in the first place, but I guess this is just my anxiety.) I feel like I'm misreading his emotions a lot now, too.
In a word, I guess you could say I'm unhappy. Or uncomfortable. I guess that would be two words then.

On a more or less serious topic, depending on how much someone values sleep, my cat has stolen all the blankets and I really would like to go to sleep.

I'm also not looking forward to school tomorrow; I feel miserable and gross and I don't want to talk to people. I need time to think and process my feelings. Hopefully my depression isn't returning and I'm just a little confused or hormonal or something.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 4:29 PM
i was feeling quite ill this morning but i had to go to school
on the bright side i felt better as the day went on
Field Researcher
#35 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 5:30 PM
I slept past breakfast, lunch and coffeetime today... So by the time I finally got out of bed, half the day already was behind me. I'm awake since around 2 hours now... So much for Monday for me.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#36 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 5:37 PM
@simmodder69
how is your tonge do you still have a cyst on it?
Scholar
#37 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 7:12 PM
I was feeling alright, but as usual a certain someone put a damper on my day...I honestly hate her...Yes, I know it's a strong word, but she pushed me out of my group and away from my best friend yet she still acts all nicey-nice? Ugh. Well, I'm feeling better now.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#38 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 8:07 PM Last edited by coolsim22 : 22nd Sep 2014 at 9:19 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by IrishA03
I was feeling alright, but as usual a certain someone put a damper on my day...I honestly hate her...Yes, I know it's a strong word, but she pushed me out of my group and away from my best friend yet she still acts all nicey-nice? Ugh. Well, I'm feeling better now.

@IrishA03 i know how you feel
i'm not in any friendship groups because i always get left out
it's alright when it is just me and 1 friend but as soon as some one else joins us they don't talk to me and they act as if i'm not there
alot of the time i feel like i have no friends because alot of people judge me at school
i usualy spend most breaks on my own because no one cares about me and when ever there is group work i'm the one that nobody wants in their group.
sometimes it gets so bad that when i come back from school i just go to my bedroom and cry because i was upset and felt unwanted.
the only time people want to talk to me is if they wanted something of me e.g help with their work
i've not really told my parent about everthing that goes on at school because they just ask questions that make me feel worst
Field Researcher
#39 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 8:41 PM
@coolsim22

I found out why everything is swollen there, I must've bit myself while I slept. The cyst is only the minor problem. Now I have trouble eating or drinking anything because it hurts.

Also, update when how I'm doing today: I hit a writer's block, my fanfic's not been worked on for 2 weeks now. If I don't hurry, people might stop being interested in it. So that's not helping me with feeling good.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#40 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 9:21 PM
@simmodder69

Well i hope you get better soon
Scholar
#41 Old 22nd Sep 2014 at 9:49 PM
Do you know that feeling where you're surrounded by people all day, but you still feel completely alone?
Yeah, that's kinda.. how I'm feeling right now.

“I MAY BE A HOGWARTS STUDENT" Hargirid paused angrily. "BUT I AM ALSO A SATANIST!”
Falco - The original Prombat
Theorist
#42 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 12:59 AM
I've started volunteering somewhere and one of the people who brings her client (it's a drop in center for special needs people) is very pissy. She has such an attitude and if you try to just have a conversation she cuts you off or makes you feel uncomfortable. The joke is she has nothing going for her so she has no reason to be "stuck up." It just reminds me of school or a job--there is always at least one "a-hole" at a place to ruin it. I am normally a very friendly person but it seems like the world is full of people of a certain age that just associate with their own peers and everyone over that age bracket is some old fart not worthy of conversation.

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#43 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 4:05 PM
i'm feeling much better than i did yesterday
Alchemist
#44 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 4:11 PM
I'm back from the dead... kind of. I'll be discharged from the clinic this Friday and I finally get to work on my new room

If you remember me, I'm awesome!
#45 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 5:21 PM
Fatter than holy hell, thank you for asking.

Quote:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.

- poof gone -
Field Researcher
#46 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 6:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by StupidFlanders
Fatter than holy hell, thank you for asking.

Me too! At least it's just a physical trait. We could be terrible people or something.

On an unrelated not, I'm feeling pretty proud of myself for calling the pharmacy without stuttering or screwing up (see vent thread). It might not seem like much, but for me every time I make a phone call or something it's like I just went skydiving with a fear of heights.
Scholar
#47 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 7:41 PM
Excited but nervous. I'm uploading my sim here on MTS.
Instructor
#48 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 8:25 PM
Finally had a good day after a super long dry spell! Yay!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#49 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 8:50 PM
@simmodder69

are you doing anything to treat the cyst and have you seen a doctor?
a few years ago a had a cyst on my lower eye and i had to have two drops of eye drops on both eyes (i don't know why because i only had it on one eye) the eye drops were quite painful but i was used to the pain because i have had quite a few eye drops at the optician (which i hated because it my vision blurred for many hours and the light was hurting my eyes so i had to wear sunglasses, i wonder what people thought when they saw me walking about with sunglasses on in winter) but the eye drops to get rid of the cyst on my eye didn't effect my vision. the eye drop was prescribed to me by my doctor.
If you haven't already seen a doctor i think you should talk to your doctor so they could give you some thing to help get rid of the cyst quicker
i hope this helps you
Field Researcher
#50 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 9:27 PM
@coolsim22

It's going away, slowly but surely, but doesn't go down without making tons of pain.

How my day was today: Meh.
Locked thread | Locked by: Don Babilon Reason: No flaming, no mudtracking!
Page 2 of 82