Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 7:33 PM
In an effort to keep things organized, I've pulled the lunawiki into a list on google drive where we can cross things off as they're uploaded and make notes on partial sets. Anyone with the link can edit, so please, let's keep things orderly in there.
https://docs.google.com/document/d/...xFlayazYg/edit#
Advertisement
Test Subject
#52 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 7:42 PM
@Nylaba, I've sent you an email with the txts attached, and tomorrow I'll start uploading the rars.
Let me know if you don't receive it ok
Test Subject
#53 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 8:41 PM
Just realized that in the blog where it says "Mezclas 7 mucha tela" the files linked are the same ones of "Mezclas 1 LOt3" instead of the fabrics.
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#54 Old 23rd Sep 2014 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aelya
Just realized that in the blog where it says "Mezclas 7 mucha tela" the files linked are the same ones of "Mezclas 1 LOt3" instead of the fabrics.

Ah Grazie! I kept copy/paste in the beginning before I realized there was a button for linking Problem should be fixed now.

Good idea with the list Nylada. It's soon bedtime for me though, so you have fun. I'll update my part tomorrow.

Please give me a @ if someone needs an invite. I'm subscribing to the thread as well, so hopefully I get them.
Test Subject
#55 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 8:56 AM
Files uploaded
@Nylaba, I have uploaded the 181 rar files
Let me know if anything's not right, and if I can help you in any way

@Volvenom, thanks so much for fixing the link
One Minute Ninja'd
#56 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 9:01 AM
Uh, it's not just Spanish sites getting brought down. Now, a site from Taiwan, JS Sims 3,made by a 16 year old girl who is, IMO, extremely talented, has had the blog on Blogspot brought down in the same manner (https://www.blogger.com/blogin.g?bl...k.blogspot.com/ ). Whoever is responsible for going after these sites is outright malicious, and I wish there was a way for the community to take action against this crap.

And if it is EA behind it, I hope they have another server fire, except this time, they can't rebuild from the ashes. As bad as EA is, I find it hard to believe they would be so malicious as to go after popular TS3 content makers as some attempt at accelerating TS4 adoption.
Inventor
#57 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 10:52 AM Last edited by MOOKIEBLAYLOCK : 24th Sep 2014 at 11:04 AM.
A little more info on JS Sims 3 , http://jinglestartk.tumblr.com/post...accuse-me-about . Link shamelessly stolen from the awesome and always helpful TTylo over at The SimsCave.

ETA I'm reading the post of the infringement claim ( what I can view of it) and it says "...I am the IP Enforcement Paralegal for Electronic Arts inc. (EA) ..." So it's either EA or someone pretending to be.

Shotgunning bland cucumbers since 1974
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#58 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 12:23 PM Last edited by Volvenom : 24th Sep 2014 at 12:52 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
Uh, it's not just Spanish sites getting brought down. Now, a site from Taiwan, JS Sims 3,made by a 16 year old girl who is, IMO, extremely talented, has had the blog on Blogspot brought down in the same manner (https://www.blogger.com/blogin.g?bl...k.blogspot.com/ ). Whoever is responsible for going after these sites is outright malicious, and I wish there was a way for the community to take action against this crap.

And if it is EA behind it, I hope they have another server fire, except this time, they can't rebuild from the ashes. As bad as EA is, I find it hard to believe they would be so malicious as to go after popular TS3 content makers as some attempt at accelerating TS4 adoption.

What about a facebook support page or something to really gather tons of supporters. I don't know how it is in the US, but here really big facebook pages is in the media interest. We could start a claim as well, but that's not something we start lightly where I come from.

Edit: ... and paralegal !! is that the same as paramilitary, last time I checked they were the worst when it comes to genocide. Perhaps we should start worrying about mts and tsr?
Forum Resident
#59 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 1:21 PM
It's most likely NOT Ea going after her. Someone was/is probably bored or pissed off at her for some reason and reported the files. I've had this happen to me several times for my own personal creations. I've always disputed it and I've always gotten them back/ got the OK to reupload.
Field Researcher
#60 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 4:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Aelya
@Nylaba, I have uploaded the 181 rar files
Let me know if anything's not right, and if I can help you in any way

@Volvenom, thanks so much for fixing the link

Wow, that was fast! Looks like I've got a new project expect updates sometime this evening.
Test Subject
#61 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 4:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nylaba
Wow, that was fast! Looks like I've got a new project expect updates sometime this evening.

Well, you made it quite easy for me with your account
Also, I've taken a quick look at the files I've downloaded from the tomb, and if I'm not mistaken, there are a bunch I didn't have, which should mean more "new" files among the ones I've uploaded
Oh, and great idea with the list! Hopefully this way it'll be easier to see what's missing and maybe someone having those files will be kind enough to add them.
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#62 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 5:57 PM Last edited by Volvenom : 24th Sep 2014 at 6:48 PM.
When I just search in my documents for luna it throughs 3171 elements. Some are probably duplicates.

I used two of Lunas futuristic roofs for Stranda and I have kept those as well, couldn't find them in the wikilist, they came about the same time as the forest trees.

I'm wondering if the 366 entry is the staircase I used as extra for the Alhama lot, that should then only be the high shadow mesh left and right side of one of them.

How can I possibly sort out so much stuff

I uploaded some of the massiv Ryad sets, I still have more there, I just need to sort them out.
Test Subject
#63 Old 24th Sep 2014 at 7:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
When I just search in my documents for luna it throughs 3171 elements. Some are probably duplicates.

@Volvenom, not sure if it'll help you, but here's what I've done to get the 1.400 files without duplicates:
I searched, and then I selected the whole list of files and copied them to another folder (Luna's files, i.e.). Just make sure you have room enough for them all.
As it founds a duplicate it asks you what to do (overwhite or not), and just clicking "yes to all" or "no to all" it keeps copying without bothering you.
Then you should have all your Luna files together in one folder, no duplicates.
If some of the files contain the word "luna" but they're not CC from Luna, you can do several things to clean them out: I've tried ordering them by folder, then by date of modification... whatever helps you put them together to delete them.
Then if you have all the files in the same folder it's quite easy to get a txt with the names of all the files in alphabetical order.

If you don't have space enough to copy all the files to another folder, you can right click and drag all the selected files from your search in the new folder, and choose "create direct access", so the names of the files will be there but they won't need space, and you'll be able to get that list.txt just the same.

Maybe I'm getting your problem all wrong and this doesn't help at all, but I guess there's no harm in telling you
Lab Assistant
#64 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 4:38 AM
I have most of the fantasy trees and the old Coca-Cola vending machine if that helps. I'm not sure how I'd go about sending them to anyone though.
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#65 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 7:15 AM Last edited by Volvenom : 25th Sep 2014 at 8:40 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by ChocolatePrimo
I have most of the fantasy trees and the old Coca-Cola vending machine if that helps. I'm not sure how I'd go about sending them to anyone though.

Is that hole sets? Perhaps if you can just upload it somewhere we just need a picture of the set. Do you have the link for that machine on the Luna site? The fantasy trees that is those big green quite recent objects isn't it?

Nylada and Aelya thank you both for the tips on organizing. I think I may have enough room on my comp for it.

Working on the list, it will also contain eskie227's items. I reduced it to half and made a dropbox for Nylaba
Field Researcher
#66 Old 25th Sep 2014 at 9:03 PM
I have those curvy pieces that are used on houseboats sometimes. If you need them let me know.
luna_estructura moderna.package
luna_estructura modernacurva.package
Test Subject
#67 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 3:40 PM
HI

I try to download Fallen angel sculpture ,and the set I gazpacho the cupboard,also tells me that the account has been suspended, I would like to get,. If someone has it I appreciate you tell me where I can download. I have the Alhambra and assets moon.
It's a shame that your job is gone with how beautiful your creations are all
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 8:59 AM
I encouraged someone over at one of the other community sites to join this effort, and he/she put all of Luna's buy/build sets on this account:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/0nvzp3gl3y7bt/Luna

Of course, it isn't as organised as the wonderful Tumblr you're setting up, but it's a start if you have some files missing.

Oh and ignore the irony of using a Mediafire account
Theorist
#69 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 4:52 PM
All of them? Well thats a result...

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Lab Assistant
#70 Old 29th Sep 2014 at 8:08 PM Last edited by baskerwil : 29th Sep 2014 at 8:35 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by tizerist
All of them? Well thats a result...

According to the uploader. I haven't checked every file, but there are a lot. About 2 gb in compressed archives. The person did the same with Awesims files. And that was indeed every single set and object. So it seems promising to me
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#71 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 7:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by fullsheet
I have those curvy pieces that are used on houseboats sometimes. If you need them let me know.
luna_estructura moderna.package
luna_estructura modernacurva.package

@fullsheet It may look like JakeAnderson has that set full, lets see how it turns out.

Quote: Originally posted by salem2014
HI

I try to download Fallen angel sculpture ,and the set I gazpacho the cupboard,also tells me that the account has been suspended, I would like to get,. If someone has it I appreciate you tell me where I can download. I have the Alhambra and assets moon.
It's a shame that your job is gone with how beautiful your creations are all

@salem2014 I just have to say that I'm not Luna, I just try to save the items.

The Alhambra sets I have, not sure what you mean by assets moon and the others. Do you have any links?

Quote: Originally posted by baskerwil
I encouraged someone over at one of the other community sites to join this effort, and he/she put all of Luna's buy/build sets on this account:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/0nvzp3gl3y7bt/Luna

Of course, it isn't as organised as the wonderful Tumblr you're setting up, but it's a start if you have some files missing.

Oh and ignore the irony of using a Mediafire account

@baskerwil Thanks for that long list of files, I'm not sure even 2 gb is all of Luna's stuff

I hope Nylada is working on a full list of items so far, it's quite a bit to shew, and I'm not sure if such an unlabeled list is something I would like to link to at the moment, but it can just stay linked in the thread for the time being perhaps. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#72 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 10:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
@fullsheet It may look like JakeAnderson has that set full, lets see how it turns out.

@baskerwil Thanks for that long list of files, I'm not sure even 2 gb is all of Luna's stuff

I hope Nylada is working on a full list of items so far, it's quite a bit to shew, and I'm not sure if such an unlabeled list is something I would like to link to at the moment, but it can just stay linked in the thread for the time being perhaps. Thanks.

You're absolutely right, the 2gb is only the size of the compressed zips, about 20 or so zip files of about 100 mb's each. Extracted, it takes up an incredible amount, of more than 4000 files, the sims3pack alone clocking in at more than 4 gb. And then you have all the .package files, it's quite the haul :D

But anyway, as I stated, I realise it's not organised at all, but it's nice to have, in case we end up missing a file or two
Field Researcher
#73 Old 30th Sep 2014 at 7:27 PM
If some brave soul wants to take that on, more power to them. I haven't been compiling a list of individual files per say, just going through Aeyla's list of individual files and crossing off ones that are contained in her rars. I'm behind in my wiki list updating, but that's the real list of what we know we have and haven't got so far. I've been approaching this from the mindset of "sort out the sets first, then we can fill in the gaps." If people are interested in a true individual file list, I can probably pull something like that together.
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#74 Old 1st Oct 2014 at 9:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nylaba
If some brave soul wants to take that on, more power to them. I haven't been compiling a list of individual files per say, just going through Aeyla's list of individual files and crossing off ones that are contained in her rars. I'm behind in my wiki list updating, but that's the real list of what we know we have and haven't got so far. I've been approaching this from the mindset of "sort out the sets first, then we can fill in the gaps." If people are interested in a true individual file list, I can probably pull something like that together.

Yes it's a lot of stuff to post I know. I need to post some more soon, I have so many things to do these days and no energy.
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 2nd Oct 2014 at 12:23 AM
Well, hello, I’m the owner of the MF account that Baskerwil linked to.

It’s all of Luna’s buy/build (plus patterns & walls/floors) that were available up to a few months ago since I redid my Luna folder and re-downloaded all the content just in case. Something might have slipped past me, though.

Anyway, I do remember that already back then there were two broken links: one was that old, unrecolourable version of a vintage doll house that Luna had released (the newer, recolourable file was available and is supposedly there in my rars), and the other well, to be honest I can’t recall, but it was one of those “lit-up” buildings/statues… either one of the Liberty statues (the U.S. or the French one) or the Christie building. My memory is holidaying, but my gut tells me it was the Christie building.

Also, most of the links to the old content that Luna had retired from her Jimdo and posted to her Blogspot had been dead for ages so I for sure don’t have any of that. Neither do I have any of her Sims/Pets/Lots.
Page 3 of 8