Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Michael Knight (young David Hasselhoff from Knight Rider season 2)

by PeanutsB Posted 11th Sep 2014 at 10:55 PM - Updated 18th Sep 2014 at 4:17 PM by PeanutsB

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 11:03 PM
Not bad, but could use the right hair. :-)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 11:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SeabeeGR
Not bad, but could use the right hair. :-)

Sorry, I don't have the right hair :-(
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 11:26 PM
I have a question: how do I install the Sim in my SIM4 game as a zip in the mod folder
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 11th Sep 2014 at 11:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by The_Rookie
I have a question: how do I install the Sim in my SIM4 game as a zip in the mod folder

I don't know how that works, I only know how to install the extracted files in the "Tray"-folder. Sorry (I'm still new at making own creations). I hope that someone else can help you. I'm really sorry
I hope this install instruction helps you (even though you can't put it in the mod folder)
1. Download: Click the File tab to see the download link. Click the link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Tray Folder: Cut and paste all files into your Tray folder:
Windows XP: Documents and Settings\(Current User Account)\My Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
Windows Vista/7/8/8.1: Users\(Current User Account)\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray\
Special Installation Instructions
If you get an error that says "This content requires expansion pack data that is not installed", please use either Clean Installer to install this sim.
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 3:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by PeanutsB
Sorry, I don't have the right hair :-(

I know, but its still good :-)
Test Subject
#7 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 4:43 AM
Quote: Originally posted by The_Rookie

UNZIP and copy paste or cut paste your package file to " C:\Users\NAME\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods "
Test Subject
#8 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 7:48 AM
Nice job - one thing that would definitely improve the likeness is to make his neck thicker. The Hoff has a huge, thick neck. If you already maxed the neck thickness, then you could just make the rest of his head a little smaller to compensate, as the second screenshot shows his head is already on the large side.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 10:12 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SeabeeGR
I know, but its still good :-)

Thanks a lot :-)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 10:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by m4dp4rrot
Nice job - one thing that would definitely improve the likeness is to make his neck thicker. The Hoff has a huge, thick neck. If you already maxed the neck thickness, then you could just make the rest of his head a little smaller to compensate, as the second screenshot shows his head is already on the large side.

Thanks.... I already made his neck as thick as possible. I'm going to try your tip and make his head smaller. I hope it's not going to change then rest of his face.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th Sep 2014 at 10:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Buny
UNZIP and copy paste or cut paste your package file to " C:\Users\NAME\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods "

The only problem is, that I didn't make a package file. I don't know how. If it would be a package file his request would be easy. But thanks for your comment. I appreciate it
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 5:48 AM
He looks pretty cool. Almost like the real Michael Knight. Now we just need KITT then we would be all set if they add cars to the game. Lol
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 6:54 AM
Quote: Originally posted by The Star Treker
He looks pretty cool. Almost like the real Michael Knight. Now we just need KITT then we would be all set if they add cars to the game. Lol

Or K.I.T.T. could be a decoration. I doubt that Sims 4 will ever have real cars.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 26th Oct 2014 at 2:21 AM
I am so glad I am not the only one who loves this guy <3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#15 Old 31st Oct 2014 at 7:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dyscodyva
I am so glad I am not the only one who loves this guy <3

Me too <3 <3 I always wanted a Michael Knight SIm but in SIms 3 I wasn't able to create him. The new Create-a-Sim is a lot better. :D