Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#51 Old 23rd Apr 2015 at 11:53 AM
Robin Hill the first child in gen 1 of the Hill legacy.

Whatever people consider to be normal, it never is.
My Simblr
My Youtube
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 26th Apr 2015 at 11:03 AM
I'M DYINGO F CUTENESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS EFEJWGFEA
Alchemist
#53 Old 29th Apr 2015 at 11:11 AM
This is Joey Hill the 2nd child in the Hill legacy

My Simblr
My Youtube
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 21st Jun 2015 at 5:53 PM
Octopuss - Wow - that is a very cute on - what happened to her - is she gwon up already?

I have not had any fun with the Sims for a long time espacially not Sims 3 - was just not mine. Withs Sims 4 I thought I give it a go. I had some familys but nothing that got my heart captured until....I had the Prince Family and especially there first born Elliot!
The Parents are a guy from the Sims Gallery called Evans Lovely Boy - his name in my game is Ven Lee Price. The Mom is actually Ute Peters from the neighbourhood.

So here is Elliot. Since he became a kid I was hooked, he is a real sunshine and very social.

Then there were three more kids.
Twins Carina and Patrick - Carina is an artist like her mom, playing violin and being a good painter. Patrick is the brain of the family.

The last one was Ben. He is a Hot-Head - he tries to be angry and not sociable but I found in his heart he is a very kind person (maybe it is just me because I do not like mean people). But Ben thinks he is the STAR of the family.H

Currently contestant in picturePERFECT; cycle three
Contest results so far:
3rd in Para Anoma and 3rd in Rising Star
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 25th Jun 2015 at 12:21 AM
Some kids from a legacy family i'm playing called Julii. They're second gen and twins.

Ocean

Maya

They're really cute but I think their brother is going to be the heir.

LJ♥
Call me Lily :).
I'm beginning to upload some of my sims online..please go check them out here :).
Test Subject
#56 Old 25th Jul 2015 at 2:59 AM
A few sim kids from my current family

Riley

Her little sister, Ella

together

and their little brother, Sam

Field Researcher
#57 Old 23rd Aug 2015 at 1:50 PM

Just look at this adorable little jerk! I'm trying to get him to complete the 'rambunctious scamp' aspiration but he's such a nerd that I've been having trouble getting him playful.
His saturday morning 'whims' were to clean something and do extra credit work!

So eventually I let him take the citrus bath he so clearly desired and used his focus to play typing games for motor skills instead.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#58 Old 8th Sep 2015 at 1:46 AM
Nothing better than Saturday morning cartoons whilst both parents are still asleep...

Check out my building creations!
Forum Resident
#59 Old 30th Sep 2015 at 6:22 PM Last edited by Sof_m9 : 2nd Oct 2015 at 12:07 AM.
Dressed as Raggedy Ann

Test Subject
#60 Old 8th Oct 2015 at 6:10 PM
Riley's son, Marshall.

Scholar
#61 Old 16th Oct 2015 at 10:33 AM Last edited by RomerJon17 : 18th Oct 2015 at 7:11 AM.
The Loave Family kids.. A re-creation in The Sims 3! Here is Jane, Jake and Zofia.

https://www.facebook.com/TheLoaveFamily

Jake's new best friend Sydney.

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Forum Resident
#62 Old 31st Oct 2015 at 7:27 PM
Happy Halloween!

Mad Poster
#63 Old 3rd Nov 2015 at 7:27 AM
I love the hot dog swinging from the jungle gym.
Scholar
#64 Old 13th Nov 2015 at 2:02 PM

Hot summer day!

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Ansett Animation Studios is a subsidiary of RomerJon17 Productions © 2019 - 2020
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 13th Nov 2015 at 9:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by RomerJon17
Hot summer day!

Your kids always look so happy and excited How do you do that?
Scholar
#66 Old 13th Nov 2015 at 9:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by trüffelschaf
Your kids always look so happy and excited How do you do that?

I use Sims4Studio and Poseplayer! :D

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Lab Assistant
#67 Old 14th Nov 2015 at 12:37 AM
There is a pose player for sims 4? I guess I'll have to look into that, your pictures are always so cute and I love their glowing faces and happy expressions!
I guess there are some things that you only can create with custom content. It might be time to overthink my "ea only" policy
Scholar
#68 Old 16th Nov 2015 at 3:11 AM Last edited by RomerJon17 : 16th Nov 2015 at 9:38 AM.
Pre-Teens of Jane Loave and Zofia Loave

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Field Researcher
#69 Old 28th Dec 2015 at 2:23 AM Last edited by Natashenka : 29th Dec 2015 at 12:31 AM.
Aurora and Jasmine Harper-Rosa, adopted daughters of Arielle and Jade Harper-Rosa.

Aurora (the eldest*, adopted as a baby) goofing about in the bathroom mirror.

Jasmine was adopted as a child and (after a slightly rocky start where Aurora cried a lot) is now very good friends with her sister.

selfies are a big deal in the Harper-Rosa household...

*update: turns out Jasmine was actually older than Aurora. She's now a young adult while Aurora is still a teen.
Field Researcher
#70 Old 12th Jan 2016 at 11:15 PM
The first of generation 3 to become a child - Belle Le Chien, born to Jasmine (Harper-Rosa) and townie Joaquin Le Chien.
She got her mother's genes, definitely.

Alchemist
#71 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 9:46 AM
Gen 7
Edison Hill

Gen 6 (Edisons mum) Alivia Hill with her dad

Gen 6 Alivia Hill and her brother Brent Hill

My Simblr
My Youtube
Field Researcher
#72 Old 15th Jan 2016 at 11:48 PM
My first set of in-game born identical twins, Alice and Peter, are now kids and they're my favourites.
Not only are they adorable, when I took a look at them in CAS, they grow up to be gorgeous Sims,
which is unusual for children of two Sims both created by the game (their mother was adopted and
their father was a townie).

Continuing the family tradition of selfies for the wall.

Playing in the park after school is their favourite thing to do.

They're total opposites though. Alice was thrilled to have a new sister, Peter... not so much.
(He beat up his toy dinosaur right after this photo and sulked for a day.)

Now that Megara's a child, Peter's changed his mind and gets on rather well with her.

This is generation 3.
Alchemist
#73 Old 16th Feb 2016 at 9:48 AM
Gen 7
Brothers Abram Hill and Jakob Hill

My Simblr
My Youtube
Test Subject
#74 Old 17th Feb 2016 at 7:14 PM
2 boys from my current Sinclair legacy

Damian

Emery

Together!
Scholar
#75 Old 20th Feb 2016 at 11:16 AM

Sim Renders
www.ansettanimation.com

Page 3 of 4