Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tierra Buena

by triciamanly Posted 10th Aug 2014 at 12:40 AM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 2:31 AM Last edited by CatherineTCJD : 10th Aug 2014 at 2:33 AM. Reason: Smilies not working...
Aptly named It is truly beautiful land
Thank you for sharing!
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 5:53 AM
Nicely done!
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 9:35 AM
Lovely little island. The perfect size for creating a brand new, populated neighbourhood.

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
#5 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 2:03 PM
A great terrain - I don't know how you do it!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 7:42 PM
Very Lovely! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 10th Aug 2014 at 9:49 PM
awesome love it Thanx
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 11th Aug 2014 at 10:50 AM
I swear at times it seems like creators read my mind. I wanted an island exactly like that and I'm planning something similar to your idea, an eco-friendly community.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 6:23 PM
I've been using this little island for a while now, I love it. It looks really neat when you use Numenor's lost and found waterfalls and streams. I put a waterfalls and streams running down the island into the ocean it looks so neat.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=60099

This is my new favorite terrain THANK YOU!!! :lovestruc
Alchemist
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th Aug 2014 at 10:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KMRocky
I've been using this little island for a while now, I love it. It looks really neat when you use Numenor's lost and found waterfalls and streams. I put a waterfalls and streams running down the island into the ocean it looks so neat.

http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=60099

This is my new favorite terrain THANK YOU!!! :lovestruc

I'm so glad you like the terrain, and many thanks for the link to the waterfalls. I will definitely get them for my island too!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Test Subject
#11 Old 26th Sep 2014 at 11:59 AM
tried to download but file says it's empty
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 12:28 AM
Great

Its look like to "Vacation Island" from Sims 1
Alchemist
Original Poster
#13 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 4:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dseiwell
tried to download but file says it's empty

dseiwell, sorry for the delay in answering. Does the file say it's empty when you are trying to install it? I may have to ask for help from the experts because I'm not familiar with this problem.

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#14 Old 12th Oct 2014 at 4:53 PM
I just downloaded the zip file attached; I have not tried to install it. The attachment works.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 14th Mar 2015 at 6:43 AM
Thank you so much! It was the perfect fit for my neighborhood.