Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Love Cove

by triciamanly Posted 23rd Jul 2014 at 5:47 AM - Updated 29th Jul 2014 at 9:44 PM by triciamanly

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 10:25 AM
Anne, this easily one of your simplest, yet most attractive designs! The inside is, as always, unique and inspirational, and the outside has so much kerb appeal I just can't stop looking at it! Marvellous!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 5:18 PM
I love the style of this house. It's open and airy looking. Think I would like to live in it! Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 23rd Jul 2014 at 8:45 PM
Your houses are always so beautiful and very playable - thanks so much for all your hard work!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 4:02 AM
Beautiful house! It looks so cozy. :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 3:42 PM
this house is so beautiful!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Jul 2014 at 7:38 PM
I love your houses, but for some reason some of the objects just flash blue and I have to delete them.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 6:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Kimmysim19
I love your houses, but for some reason some of the objects just flash blue and I have to delete them.

Sorry to hear that Kimmy. I'm sure you have custom content enabled in your game. I wish I knew how to fix that problem.

Here is a link that may help:

https://answers.yahoo.com/question/...11160123AAvZaCQ

All the best!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#9 Old 26th Jul 2014 at 6:05 AM
I just want to thank my fellow simmers for all of your comments. I'm so thrilled that you like this house!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Jul 2014 at 6:18 PM
hey tricia, we got a report that the lot is not totally flat. Can you mention that in the post or update the file (lot adjuster)?

Thanks
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#11 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 1:53 PM
Please would you review the links to the CC included as some are incomplete

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#12 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by karen lorraine
Please would you review the links to the CC included as some are incomplete

Karen Lorraine! Congratulations on your new position! I reviewed the links of cc by others. I'm thinking those are the ones you mean. Should the links be to the actual item instead of to the profile? I can do that for CTNutmegger, but not for millyana (whom you know is me) because the cc is in one of 258 lots and I don't know which one, and besides. Leefish told me not to link to a specific lot. Talk to you soon, will change the CTNutmegger links. Thanks for all you do!

]
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
retired moderator
#13 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 7:39 PM
One of the advantages of linking cc used in cc heavy lots is that downloaders can see the cc used; and so where possible do link directly to the item, especially if it isn't included in the upload. If a piece of cc is seen as existing in the wizard as it is uploaded in another lot where it also isn't actually visible without downloading the lot then you are right that I would say there would be no point to that.

More downloads by Leesester, BoilingOil and others at Leefish.nl | My Stuff at Leefish.nl | LeeFish RSS | Sims4 News Blog | TumblinLeefish
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 8:27 PM
Thank you!
Test Subject
#15 Old 19th Oct 2014 at 2:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
Karen Lorraine! Congratulations on your new position! I reviewed the links of cc by others. I'm thinking those are the ones you mean. Should the links be to the actual item instead of to the profile? I can do that for CTNutmegger, but not for millyana (whom you know is me) because the cc is in one of 258 lots and I don't know which one, and besides. Leefish told me not to link to a specific lot. Talk to you soon, will change the CTNutmegger links. Thanks for all you do!

I don't understand how we are supposed to download it then, or is it included in your pack?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 3:35 AM
So nice! Thank you. Keep up the good work.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 9th Mar 2015 at 5:17 AM
Im using this in my legacy and it's absolutely perfect! Thank you so much for this beautiful build.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 22nd May 2015 at 7:08 PM
Thanks You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 6th Jun 2015 at 9:45 PM
my favorite house, great design TY
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 14th Jun 2015 at 2:03 AM
I love this house and the curtains are just amazing. I've used the curtains on another house that I want to put for download. How do I link the curtains as it was created by you and there isn't a MTS download to it?
Can anyone help me?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#21 Old 16th Jun 2015 at 12:01 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SheGamerReloaded
I love this house and the curtains are just amazing. I've used the curtains on another house that I want to put for download. How do I link the curtains as it was created by you and there isn't a MTS download to it?
Can anyone help me?

Hi SheGamerReloaded, thanks so much for your nice comment. I am truly thrilled that you like my curtains. I have uploaded them to SimFansUK. Here is the link:

http://www.simfansuk.com/sims/downl...-curtains-2230/

I appreciate your asking!

]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 4th Sep 2015 at 5:11 AM
when downloading houses ...what folder am i suppose to put it in???????? Helppp!!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#23 Old 4th Sep 2015 at 7:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by shay17
when downloading houses ...what folder am i suppose to put it in???????? Helppp!!

Hi shay17, save the file in EA Games, Sims2, Downloads folder. Find the 3 little book icon with the file name and right click on it. Choose Extract here. In a few seconds a Sims2Pack icon with the file name will appear, probably at the bottom of your downloads list. Double left click on it and the game installer will open. Click install. Start your game and you should find the house in the lots bin. All the best!

]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 2:20 AM
thank you
Test Subject
#25 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 11:53 AM
I downloaded this house and installed it fine, but now my Sims 2 Ultimate Collection wont open. Would this be because my computer is running windows 10 and this download is not compatible? Thanks
Page 1 of 2