Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Curly Fade Cut (default + non-default)

by Artemida Posted 5th Jun 2014 at 8:55 PM
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 9:29 PM
I've spent two days combing through MTS, GoS, the vast and confusing Simblr sphere, and google looking for nice ethnic hair. There's some to be found, Nouk, Trapping, your other uploads, but what I wanted was some close cropped natural curl Maxis match styles. THANK YOU for this upload! Now to see what else Remi's made...
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 11:34 PM
This is great, now I have all the ethnic game hair defaulted to something a sim would be proud to wear. That game hair has bugged me as I had never found a good default for it before. Thanks so much!
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
#4 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 1:30 AM
Thank you! I've *never* used that awful hair, and now that will all change with your default. Yay!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 7:21 AM
I love this! The EAxis version is pretty much the ugliest hair in the game if you ask me (not to mention poorly done- the curls look flat and painted on!) and I never used it. Thanks for creating proper curls for our sim guys!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 8:03 AM
Great, thank you :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 12:35 PM
Thank you so much. Now my game is a little bit prettier again.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#8 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 2:37 PM
Wow, I'll actually use this one for normal Sims, not just when I feel like making a clown with Maxis' original red version. Thank you!
The Pathfinder
#9 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 8:08 PM
This deserves a thank you note from me as well - good work!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 8:09 PM
So far better than the original that I have no words for it. Thank you! :-)
Banned
THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 11:43 PM
Maybe if the afro was a little more round and symmetrical it would be okay, otherwise it's useless. Thanks for your wonderful default.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 7:43 PM
Thank you, thank you, Thank you!!! I hated that puffy cut. Who actually wears that?
Theorist
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th Jun 2014 at 1:05 PM
Excellent...thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Jul 2014 at 7:09 PM
Thank you ! :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 3:03 PM
OMG this looks awesome! I really hated the Maxis version of this hair, but now I'll have something I actually want to use!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Nov 2014 at 7:38 PM
Really cool! There's an appalling dearth of natural hairstyles for non-Caucasoid SIms.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 9th Jul 2015 at 9:27 PM
Really like this hair cut
Instructor
THANKS POST
#18 Old 9th Aug 2015 at 4:35 AM
Cute !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 18th Sep 2015 at 11:10 PM
I try to find all the quality afro hair I can for this game (there is so little of it). You did an excellent job. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 28th Apr 2017 at 8:16 PM
Great job on the default replacement hair. THANKS!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 16th Oct 2020 at 12:53 AM
I use this hair all the time I love it so much! Unfortunately this is one of the few only short afro hairstyles for men out there.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 19th Nov 2020 at 6:47 AM
This is a really classy cut. I can see a lot of my sim guys wearing it. Thanks!