Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Point Love Public Beach

by triciamanly Posted 8th May 2014 at 5:14 PM

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th May 2014 at 7:08 PM
Thank you for this. I liked it but at first thought it was a beach lot and I didn't want to start a beach NH right now so this will work great. :)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th May 2014 at 9:06 PM
This is great! Love the lifeguard station.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th May 2014 at 9:45 PM
Very creative Anne, amazing what you do with the Base Game.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th May 2014 at 2:13 AM
gracias tu trabajo es muy lindo
Alchemist
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th May 2014 at 3:46 AM
Quote: Originally posted by LolaLeischen
Thank you for this. I liked it but at first thought it was a beach lot and I didn't want to start a beach NH right now so this will work great.

So glad it will work for you. Many thanks for the comment.

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th May 2014 at 3:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lorinsv60
This is great! Love the lifeguard station.

Thanks so much lorinsv60. I was thinking of the beach in Oceanside, CA when I made this lot. They have guard stands every hundred yards or so, but lots of them are empty now. Sad.

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#8 Old 14th May 2014 at 3:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by karen lorraine
Very creative Anne, amazing what you do with the Base Game.

Thanks so much karen lorraine. I always appreciate your kind comments!

]
Alchemist
Original Poster
#9 Old 14th May 2014 at 3:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by carola_1500
gracias tu trabajo es muy lindo

carola, muchas gracias por comentar. Me alegro mucho que te gusta!

]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Jun 2014 at 2:28 AM
I've been dying to go to the beach - I haven't been to one in years! This'll make me feel better as long as I don't miss a chance to go to a real beach because I play too much with my Sims! You take great pictures, by the way. They really entice me.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#11 Old 3rd Jun 2014 at 10:47 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Emmery
I've been dying to go to the beach - I haven't been to one in years! This'll make me feel better as long as I don't miss a chance to go to a real beach because I play too much with my Sims! You take great pictures, by the way. They really entice me.

You and I have something in common, the desire to hang out at the beach. It's my dream! But like you say, if we can't go at least our Sims can! Hope you get to go for real one of these days! Thanks so much for commenting!

]
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 2:03 PM
The beach is my most favourite place, and if I had somewhere like this to go, I'd never leave!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 4:08 AM
so you made this so sims can swim in this beach lot? Just want to make sure they can go for a swim.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 4:08 AM
are you going to make a bigger beach lot? Would love to see one made soon
Alchemist
Original Poster
#15 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 6:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pokemonfanserena101
are you going to make a bigger beach lot? Would love to see one made soon

hi pokemonfan, do you mean a bigger base game lot or a real bon voyage lot? in this base game lot, your sims can swim, but the water is rather murky because it's actaully carpet. thanks so much for your comment.

]
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 11:16 AM
Wow, its so cute^^
Scholar
THANKS POST
#17 Old 16th Sep 2014 at 7:55 AM
Thanks for the link to niol's tiles!
Test Subject
#18 Old 21st Apr 2015 at 4:55 AM
I Love This

your house for kourtney and scott blew my mind and made me consider downloading my first lot!!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#19 Old 19th Jan 2016 at 4:53 PM
This is fantastic in game thank you, I was looking for something with a beachy feel for my sims inbetween vacation holidays!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 4th Mar 2016 at 2:12 AM
thank you