Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vicent Jin - Yakuza

by Neiph Posted 30th Mar 2014 at 12:42 AM

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 12:55 AM
ist beatiful!!! *.*
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 7th Apr 2014 at 12:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by tibeidy
ist beatiful!!! *.*

Thank you :lovestruc
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Apr 2014 at 4:55 PM
good
Test Subject
#5 Old 20th May 2014 at 12:58 PM
hey, can I ask a question . why is the hair of your sim not apearing in my game ? when Creating a sim . sometimes the shirt wont load also . do you have any solution ? thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Jun 2014 at 5:33 AM
I finally got all of vincent to work accept I cannot seem to get the scar to go threw the eyebrow...how'd you do that?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 25th Jun 2014 at 5:10 PM
Nice ! thanks
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 9:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by gimedamic
hey, can I ask a question . why is the hair of your sim not apearing in my game ? when Creating a sim . sometimes the shirt wont load also . do you have any solution ? thanks

Did you download the hair to go with him? It should be linked in the description Otherwise I have no other answer for you
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 20th Jul 2014 at 9:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mad Collector
I finally got all of vincent to work accept I cannot seem to get the scar to go threw the eyebrow...how'd you do that?

It should already go through his eye and brow, there's no sliders or anything at work there :D
Also just in case, I changed the colour of the scar to be lighter instead of the pink it comes as
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Nov 2015 at 5:16 PM
I hope every thing comes with him hes hot
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 9th Jul 2016 at 8:25 PM
This sim is so handsome!!