Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pretty Floral Curtains

by Karen Lorraine Posted 27th Jan 2014 at 6:31 PM - Updated 27th Jan 2014 at 11:35 PM by karen lorraine

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 6:49 PM
Yay! They're here! And they look fabulous! Great job, Karen :D
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 6:56 PM
Well done Karen, they look great!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 7:15 PM
WooHoo! Thank you for these I just cleaned out my curtain recolors last night - in expectation of these And, thanks for the PSDs too!
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 10:04 PM
There is always a need for "beautiful" curtains and your floral curtains are just that, so bright and pretty. Perfect for the Spring, thanks for sharing with us here. :lovestruc
Pretty Space Pony
#6 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 10:33 PM
Awesome And thank you for the credit although my encouragement was more along the lines of 'are they here yet' than anything helpful
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Jan 2014 at 11:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Klaartje68
Awesome And thank you for the credit although my encouragement was more along the lines of 'are they here yet' than anything helpful
Without you and Lee I would never have taken the plunge - we make a great team of encouragers :D

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
#8 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 12:27 AM
I am so proud of you Karen, making your own textures is a hard thing to do, and these have turned out great. So what is the next plan? Bedding?
Needs Coffee
#9 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 3:41 AM
They look great! :D
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 11:24 AM
Quote: Originally posted by leefish
I am so proud of you Karen, making your own textures is a hard thing to do, and these have turned out great. So what is the next plan? Bedding?
Thank you, Lee. Yes, bedding next :D

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Jan 2014 at 7:52 PM
Pretty recolors. I like that you gave us a new color for the rod as well. Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Jan 2014 at 11:50 PM
Yay, cute :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 12:01 AM
thanks! :)
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 1st Feb 2014 at 1:15 PM
Thank you, so glad you like them :D

Pretty Space Pony
#15 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 8:22 PM
Congratulations on the pick well-deserved!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#16 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 8:47 PM
aw thank you, Klaartje

Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 9:47 AM
yay I love these - finally some decent curtains wow maxis has terrible taste in curtains
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 11th Mar 2014 at 12:25 PM
Very cute work, thank you.
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 3rd Aug 2014 at 10:14 PM
Yay found em!! Thanks Kaz...brilliant!!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
Original Poster
#20 Old 3rd Aug 2014 at 10:15 PM
Glad you like them! Even the green ones, Donna?

THANKS POST
#21 Old 23rd Aug 2014 at 9:50 PM
Thank you very much
Test Subject
#22 Old 4th Feb 2015 at 1:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheSimWearsPrada
yay I love these - finally some decent curtains wow maxis has terrible taste in curtains

Seriously, haha. My mom and I both began downloading curtain recolors immediately after getting the CEP for the first time years ago. These are beautiful, can't wait to use them.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 13th Jun 2015 at 11:27 AM
I agree there isn't enough curtain color choices/variety in the game. Thank-you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 21st Nov 2016 at 12:01 AM
Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 30th Nov 2017 at 7:28 PM
Awesome. Thanks.