Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Small Sleepers for the Smallest Sleepers

by fakepeeps7 Posted 6th Jan 2014 at 1:47 PM - Updated 6th Jan 2014 at 6:05 PM by fakepeeps7

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
#2 Old 6th Jan 2014 at 3:06 PM Last edited by simmer22 : 6th Jan 2014 at 3:30 PM.
Chris says on his site that Pets or a higher EP is required for the mod. With the newest version you can also use different categories (everyday, PJs, outerwear and formal). He might also be in the process of adding the option to change the outfit without going through the buy screen first, but I've not heard back from him since it was suggested. Just so you know.

(The mod has already been around since 2012, so it's not exactly new. There's already quite a bunch of non-default clothing for babies. Custom hairs and accessories too, but they're not tied up to Chris's mod).
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 6th Jan 2014 at 3:16 PM
Yay! I can't wait to have different clothes on my babies, and ones that aren't medieval! Thanks, but my game will explode with all my CC XD.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 6th Jan 2014 at 5:13 PM
Aaaah! That was awfully fast! Thank you, they're super-cute! :)
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Jan 2014 at 6:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simmer22
Chris says on his site that Pets or a higher EP is required for the mod. With the newest version you can also use different categories (everyday, PJs, outerwear and formal). He might also be in the process of adding the option to change the outfit without going through the buy screen first, but I've not heard back from him since it was suggested. Just so you know.

(The mod has already been around since 2012, so it's not exactly new. There's already quite a bunch of non-default clothing for babies. Custom hairs and accessories too, but they're not tied up to Chris's mod).

The original is on an adult site, so I didn't want to link to that. The new version (from November 2013) sounds a heck of a lot more complicated than the one I linked to. If people want that version, they're free to search it out.

Even with the not-so-new version, I didn't have to go through the Buy screen to change clothes... and thank goodness! That would've taken forever to take all those pictures. I just bought all the outfits in one go and then changed them as needed with the changing table.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#6 Old 6th Jan 2014 at 6:38 PM
Aw so cute, thank you
Not actually evil.
#7 Old 6th Jan 2014 at 7:46 PM
Thanks for the baby jammies and the link to the mod! These are so cute. Will have to get these (sometime next year probably) when my little baby is older and I might play with sim babies again.

The one thing I might change is make them a bit looser around the legs since none of my baby's jammies fit that snugly around the legs and diaper. He likes to kick and pose like a froggy and always gets his feet out of the jammie's feet and somewhere in the middle of the legs.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Jan 2014 at 11:51 PM
You have made other outfits for babies, if I put them in my downloads folder, will I be able to use the mod to change their clothes into that? Hopefully you understand what I mean, it's a little hard to explain, but thanks anyway!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#9 Old 7th Jan 2014 at 12:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by banana481
You have made other outfits for babies, if I put them in my downloads folder, will I be able to use the mod to change their clothes into that? Hopefully you understand what I mean, it's a little hard to explain, but thanks anyway!

Yeah, I understand what you mean. The outfits I've made before were default replacements. I actually had one installed when I was trying these new sleepers in my game, and it didn't show up with the mod. So if you want to use my older outfits, you'll have to use them as default replacements.

Maybe someone would like to convert the defaults to non-defaults...
Test Subject
#10 Old 7th Jan 2014 at 1:23 AM
Ok, thanks for clarifying that with me, I can't get the mod to work in my game anyway, my computer is too old :P
Needs Coffee
retired moderator THANKS POST
#11 Old 7th Jan 2014 at 5:33 AM Last edited by joandsarah77 : 8th Jan 2014 at 2:47 AM.
Your baby Bear outfit along with the others has already been recoloured and non defualted here: http://digitalperversion.net/garden...76271#msg676271 Edit to correct the link.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 7th Jan 2014 at 5:59 AM
Oh yeah! :D I was so sad when i saw all the outfits for babies and had to choose only one colour :c But now i can have every colour ^^
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 7th Jan 2014 at 10:32 PM
Love this idea. Always hated only diapers in the winter.
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#14 Old 7th Jan 2014 at 11:42 PM
Thank you so much. You keep my Sim children well-dressed and now with Chris' mod my babies are now going to be dressed by you. I can't wait to see what else you are working on for our tiniest Sims.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 7th Jan 2014 at 11:46 PM
Could you please make more of these? They are just so cute! >u< maybe some with hats?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 8th Jan 2014 at 5:19 AM
I'm so glad you found this mod Fakepeeps7! I really like your baby clothing but was sad I could only have one on my Sim's baby at a time. Now maybe with this you'll be making more baby clothes?
Field Researcher
#17 Old 8th Jan 2014 at 5:32 AM
I already converted the other baby clothes to non default, I did ask for permission first You can find them here: http://digitalperversion.net/garden...76271#msg676271
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 8th Jan 2014 at 10:30 AM Last edited by seattle_girl2 : 8th Jan 2014 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Already answered, opps.
Thank you! I'm so excited. So glad you made this set, I never would have seen that mod :)
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th Jan 2014 at 7:18 PM
I can`t find it in my game. I have downloaded the mod from Chris and your mesh and the sleepers..
What am i doing wrong? Is it an object i have to buy? (in what folder can i find it?) I`m lost.. Love to have this in my game. So please help me.
Test Subject
#20 Old 9th Jan 2014 at 8:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Currey
I can`t find it in my game. I have downloaded the mod from Chris and your mesh and the sleepers..
What am i doing wrong? Is it an object i have to buy? (in what folder can i find it?) I`m lost.. Love to have this in my game. So please help me.

There is an object you have to buy, go into misc then children's, there should be a teddy bear exactly like the maxis one but with pink overalls. Then click on teddy bear with one of the parents of the baby and select buy outfit for... Then the name of your baby. when the buy window comes up, DON'T PRESS ANY AGES! Instead click on one of the genders. Then select your outfit After that another window will come up letting you plan your baby's outfit. Hope this helped :D
Test Subject
#21 Old 11th Jan 2014 at 8:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by banana481
There is an object you have to buy, go into misc then children's, there should be a teddy bear exactly like the maxis one but with pink overalls. Then click on teddy bear with one of the parents of the baby and select buy outfit for... Then the name of your baby. when the buy window comes up, DON'T PRESS ANY AGES! Instead click on one of the genders. Then select your outfit After that another window will come up letting you plan your baby's outfit. Hope this helped :D

Thank you!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 3rd Feb 2014 at 6:23 PM
Thank you so much I love these outfits and now I can change my babies clothes. Especially when I have twins that are girl and boy. Thanks I so excited.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 14th Mar 2014 at 12:55 AM
The Baby Clothes are AMAZING cant wait to seem them on newborns one more thing where can i get the chris hatch mod i went there but i cant find were i can download it
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 23rd May 2014 at 7:42 PM
I have a problem, the baby clothes have loaded but I can't find the teddy bear, help?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 27th May 2014 at 7:33 PM
All my Sim babies, toddlers, and kids LOVE you! :)
Page 1 of 2