Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

5 Action Poses (with Pose List)

by Blue77 Posted 1st Jan 2014 at 1:19 AM - Updated 6th Jan 2014 at 1:22 PM by Blue77

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 1st Jan 2014 at 2:47 PM
Thanks for sharing Blue! I can definitely use these in my stories. I have a chapter coming up where I'll need the pushing pose, and I really like that climbing one!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2014 at 12:19 AM
Quote: Originally posted by 12roses
Thanks for sharing Blue! I can definitely use these in my stories. I have a chapter coming up where I'll need the pushing pose, and I really like that climbing one!

I'm glad you like them and I'm sure you'll put them to good use
Scholar
THANKS POST
#4 Old 11th Jan 2014 at 12:19 AM
Nice poses! Thanks for making more variety of action poses. Very useful for storytelling purpose.
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Jan 2014 at 12:19 AM
The Push action is my favorite! We did that when I was growing up, best way to push your parents car and drive away without getting caught. Love it..
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Feb 2014 at 12:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by BloodyScholastic
Nice poses! Thanks for making more variety of action poses. Very useful for storytelling purpose.

You're welcome!

Quote: Originally posted by BeautifulStorm71
The Push action is my favorite! We did that when I was growing up, best way to push your parents car and drive away without getting caught. Love it..

Hehehe
Glad you liked them :D

Hey there, I see you're reading my signature! You seem to really like reading, so why not checkout my story: The Last Thing On My Mind ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 22nd Mar 2014 at 4:21 AM
thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 22nd Jan 2015 at 6:27 PM
cool !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 15th Aug 2016 at 3:43 AM
Bravo et merci!!!