Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#51 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 2:30 PM
Taylor1880, your picture is 1588 by 850 so it will need to be cropped a good bit. When you've done that, please edit your post and replace the image and then come poke me to check and add it.

katvenus, your second entry has been added.

Heaven Sims | Avendale Legacy
"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#52 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 5:43 PM Last edited by cespencer7 : 10th Nov 2013 at 6:18 PM.
Default calendar contest
[/URL][/IMG]
SEPTEMBER

Custom Content (my apologies if I missed anyone)
Old Style Desk and Chair by Maylin
Old Mystery Wall Sconce
Bell by Maylin
Recolor of Two Dogs and Olive (Blackboard) by KL
Collection of Maps
Clutter-a-holic (Books N' Nooks bookcase, Magnus book, and more)
Oggs and Ends - Ink and Quill
Sunni's Inn Bench
Captain's log by lmhwjs
Books by Adele

I couldn't stay away from my Sims, they help my creative side come out! Taking a break from my RV life to take care of family issues, so Sims helps me to unwind. Let me know what you are up to with your Sims so I can check it out!
Field Researcher
#53 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 5:48 PM
I notice that no one else has the red pause edges in their photos. Am I allowed to edit the image to crop off the red edges?

I couldn't stay away from my Sims, they help my creative side come out! Taking a break from my RV life to take care of family issues, so Sims helps me to unwind. Let me know what you are up to with your Sims so I can check it out!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#54 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 5:58 PM
Try this mod http://www.leefish.nl/mybb/showthread.php?tid=1552 Just pop it into your downloads folder. It removes the red pause lines so you don't have to crop.

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#55 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 6:06 PM
Yes, cropping is allowed.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#56 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 6:10 PM
cespencer7, since I haven't added you to the table yet, feel free to fix your image. Let me know when you've done that and I'll come back and add you in.

"On the internet, you can be anything you want. It's strange that so many people choose to be stupid."
Field Researcher
#57 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 6:19 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heaven
cespencer7, since I haven't added you to the table yet, feel free to fix your image. Let me know when you've done that and I'll come back and add you in.

I cropped and re-sized the image in the original post. Please let me know if it worked. Thanks.

Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#58 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 7:37 PM
Yep, it's good and has been added to the table.

Instructor
#59 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 9:05 PM

November

A time right before snow and leaves start to fall—And a great month for some cool looking evenings!

Unfortunately the image quality seems to have gone down a bit, but hopefully that won't distract from the great view.
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 10th Nov 2013 at 9:35 PM
Default October

October

My LJ / My Simblr
Formerly known as ShadowsMystery
Alchemist
#61 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 1:04 AM
Default Entry for November
This is featuring mustluvcatz wonderful Treehouse Tree. I love it!
Thanks so much, MLC.
Entry for November.
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#62 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 2:58 PM
Table is up to date.

Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#63 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 5:41 PM
thesammy58: Is this Amstelkade? I am intrigued.

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Instructor
#64 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 8:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by karen lorraine
thesammy58: Is this Amstelkade? I am intrigued.

Wow, you've got some good eyes! It is the Amstelkade Apartments.
Mad Poster
#65 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 8:55 PM
Here's my 2nd entry - for March:

Happy St. Patty's Day
Screenshots

Please ~ support my TS2 habit! Shop at my Etsy shops:
CatherinesJewelry ~ Artisan Jewelry
Catherine's MOUSE ~ Up/Recycled Jewelry
and Vintage Stuffeths
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#66 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 10:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by thesammy58
Wow, you've got some good eyes! It is the Amstelkade Apartments.
Well that might be because I created it Am honoured that you're using it.

Test Subject
#67 Old 11th Nov 2013 at 11:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by heaven
Taylor1880, your picture is 1588 by 850 so it will need to be cropped a good bit. When you've done that, please edit your post and replace the image and then come poke me to check and add it.

katvenus, your second entry has been added.

I sized my picture http://modthesims.info/newreply.php...eply&p=4277714#
Sockpuppet
#68 Old 12th Nov 2013 at 1:49 PM
Default November

November 2 - Day of the Dead
Screenshots
Destroyer of Worlds
retired moderator
Original Poster
#69 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 2:03 PM
OffiesCat, your image is 1100 x 825. Please resize it and edit your post with the correct picture.

Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#70 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 7:26 PM
That is a lovely pic CuteDragon but your gridlines are showing.

Test Subject
#71 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 7:35 PM
Ah!!! Sorry... I didn't even realize that until you told me....
I'll go to the games later this week and take another one..

Quote: Originally posted by karen lorraine
That is a lovely pic CuteDragon but your gridlines are showing.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#72 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 8:03 PM
It's also 600x450px when it needs to be 1000x750px - you'll have to retake it using printscreen rather than the in-game camera, just resizing up would make your lovely lot so blurry.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#73 Old 13th Nov 2013 at 8:28 PM
Thank you!! That is what has long been confusing to me!! I have a lot of good angles but I cannot get it clearly.. I will make it right and reupload two new pics later

Quote: Originally posted by Nysha
It's also 600x450px when it needs to be 1000x750px - you'll have to retake it using printscreen rather than the in-game camera, just resizing up would make your lovely lot so blurry.
Test Subject
#74 Old 15th Nov 2013 at 8:08 PM
January

Test Subject
#75 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 1:14 AM
Hey, Nysha! I just tried but I really didn't know how to make PrintScreen... I mean how that works..but both PrtSc and Alt+PrtSc didnt work in the game, it cannot capture my game picture but only my deaktop....... so sad.. please help
Quote: Originally posted by Nysha

Page 3 of 5