Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gumdale farm

by joandsarah77 Posted 14th Oct 2013 at 1:17 AM - Updated 14th Oct 2013 at 8:15 AM by joandsarah77

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 14th Oct 2013 at 2:04 AM
Oh, how sweet! I've been wanting to try a tree house too. Just haven't found the right Tree...
Love all the goodies you got in there <3
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th Oct 2013 at 2:39 AM
Thanks Catherine. Farm has to have a tree house.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#4 Old 14th Oct 2013 at 6:07 AM
This is such a charming rural lot. Love the tree house and the grounds!
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#5 Old 14th Oct 2013 at 12:37 PM
Jo, those children's bedrooms are adorable, so glad you managed to sort out the positioning with them. I too love the treehouse, think I'm gonna have to steal that idea
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#6 Old 14th Oct 2013 at 12:45 PM
Thanks Lorin.

Thanks for you suggestion Karen, I decided on a half wall after you mentioned the little girl would want to see her trinkets and I agree.
Steal away, I stole it off someone else anyways!

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 14th Oct 2013 at 6:10 PM
Very, very cool farm!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 14th Oct 2013 at 8:43 PM
I love it Jo.You do us Aussies proud g/f! I really like the little girls room. awesome idea placing the stage area!! I also love the barn its so realistic. in fact my opinion the whole lot look's so real and very inviting. Well done!
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 14th Oct 2013 at 8:49 PM
This is a gorgeous house, with lots of surprises throughout, including that tree-house and the back garage!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 14th Oct 2013 at 10:54 PM
Thank you ledzepgirl

Thanks Cheeky, I do rather like my stages.

Thank you LadyAngel, so glad you like it.

~Call me Jo~
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 17th Sep 2015 at 12:48 PM
Look at that tree house O_O
That's it, I'm never building anything again, I'll just steal from your amazing lots :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 21st Mar 2016 at 4:48 AM
Thank You