Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Camelot Citadel - Inspired By "Merlin"

by Jenexell Posted 4th Oct 2013 at 6:03 AM - Updated 8th Oct 2013 at 8:46 PM by Jenexell

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
THANKS POST
#2 Old 4th Oct 2013 at 12:18 PM
Very pretty!
Test Subject
#3 Old 4th Oct 2013 at 1:17 PM
OMG great job, I love Merlin. This is AMAZING!!!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 4th Oct 2013 at 4:05 PM
This is incredibly beautiful, though it was clearly a labor intensive project. I applaud such a valiant and noble effort. The results are utterly magnifique! Thank you so very much for sharing!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 5th Oct 2013 at 5:25 PM
This makes me want to create a royal family now! This is extremely impressive
Test Subject
#6 Old 14th Oct 2013 at 5:24 AM
This is great! The first thing my two formerly homeless Sims did was go to the top and sleep in Merlin and Guias ' beds. This is so much fun to play. Three wild horses have adopted the stables better than having them on the streets. Thanks for your hard work. Do you have a link for the other lots of white stone city? I saw the smithy and lower houses but I wondered if you have any other lots available from white stone.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 14th Oct 2013 at 7:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IdaNoReally
This is great! The first thing my two formerly homeless Sims did was go to the top and sleep in Merlin and Guias ' beds. This is so much fun to play. Three wild horses have adopted the stables better than having them on the streets. Thanks for your hard work. Do you have a link for the other lots of white stone city? I saw the smithy and lower houses but I wondered if you have any other lots available from white stone.

thanks for your comment. a new set went up yesterday (community lots) if you click on the white stone city link in related downloads you should find it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Oct 2013 at 11:03 AM
I have a world to be set in all such buildings. I have also built my own castle. Pity that you only have 64 x 64 available. Thank you for this beautiful building.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 18th Oct 2013 at 11:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by King_Leo
I have a world to be set in all such buildings. I have also built my own castle. Pity that you only have 64 x 64 available. Thank you for this beautiful building.

If you would like something creating to a specific size in this style I could give it a go.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 3:05 PM
'Tis a silly place :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 16th Nov 2013 at 5:12 PM
es ideal para el valle del dragon, es un castillo ideal para vivir
just a girl
THANKS POST
#12 Old 31st Jan 2014 at 10:40 PM
Looks cool! Always wonder how people manage to build something so big. Myself more like microscopic houses 10x10 =) It is a pity that you did not show more pictures.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 2:51 PM
Lots of "extra packages" needs, but for 9 months of detailed work it was WELL worth the time to get them. Awesome job, was giddy when I flipped through the pictures and saw it was inspired by Merlin TV series. Thank you so much!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 24th Feb 2014 at 6:31 PM
its just a model
THANKS POST
#15 Old 26th May 2014 at 8:01 PM
love it
Test Subject
#16 Old 26th Feb 2015 at 3:51 AM
Absolutely beautiful work! I loved this so much I am making a world in CAW. I was wondering in the stuff packs were necessary?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 11th Feb 2016 at 3:24 AM
love this! I love Arthur and Merlin! Hope you don't mind but i am attempting to make the castle in Minecraft and this by far is the best most detailed layout of the castle i can find. i have looked everywhere. So I am using it as a guide to get the layout right. Its a big thing to build and i really want to get it right so that i can then invite my friends to come live in the castle with me Obviusly my quaters will be Arthurs hehe. I might also download this for my sims game if it will work in sims 4. I hope it does.