Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Claddagh Rings

by omegastarr82 Posted 31st Aug 2013 at 9:04 PM

33 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 30 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 1:11 AM
Oh wow! I just saw this ring on LiveIreland.com earlier this week, and thought...too bad I'll never get to have one. *pathetic face* So, yeah, this ring is mine now. *downloads* Thank-you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 2:53 AM
me cheers and then runs off to down load it all..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 3:32 AM
Finally someone made this! I was wondering though, Anyway you can make it to where the heart is split into two recolorable channels? My Claddagh is like that, and I'd love for my sim to finally be able to wear the proper ring!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 3:55 AM
This just made my day! I have been looking for a claddagh for my sims forever. Seriously a million thank yous
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 4:25 AM
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 12:37 PM
Wow, this is really cool. I never heard of them before but I like that how you wear them means different things. Plus there can never be enough rings for the game, especially ones that are not overly stylized/trendy. Thank you!
Smeg Head
THANKS POST
#8 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 2:10 PM
The sims of Dragon Valley thank you. Go raibh maith agat.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 3:15 PM
Awesome talent!! Thank-you!!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 5:50 PM
Very nice! Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 7:37 PM
Thank you for these and thank you for explaining what they mean. I used to own a little witchcraft store called The Enchanted Realm. Most of my customers practiced the so popular Celtic tradition. I kept these in stock always! They were purchased for many, many handfastings.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Sep 2013 at 8:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by JaneGreenEyes
Finally someone made this! I was wondering though, Anyway you can make it to where the heart is split into two recolorable channels? My Claddagh is like that, and I'd love for my sim to finally be able to wear the proper ring!

There's a few things I'd like to add to these so when I get to that I will add your suggestion as well.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 1:36 AM
Thank you for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 7:59 PM
I've been watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer a lot recently - I guess I can now make Buffy and Angel Simmies. Ha ha, a great download!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#15 Old 2nd Sep 2013 at 11:41 PM
Thank you for these! I love the way you made it so they are worn as they should be, and I feel that a piece of my culture has come to Sims!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 4th Sep 2013 at 3:46 AM
Thank you for making this. I love claddagh rings.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 4th Sep 2013 at 7:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ~MadameButterfly~
Oh wow! I just saw this ring on LiveIreland.com earlier this week, and thought...too bad I'll never get to have one. *pathetic face* So, yeah, this ring is mine now. *downloads* Thank-you!

I bought one from them!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 7th Sep 2013 at 5:52 AM
These are amazing, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 11th Sep 2013 at 3:07 PM
WOOW! thanx
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 2nd Oct 2013 at 11:24 AM
Like I'm sure others have said, I just *love* that you did these properly! Thank you so very much!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#21 Old 1st Nov 2013 at 7:49 PM
Yay, just like my own Claddagh ring! Thanks a lot!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 17th Nov 2013 at 1:27 PM
This is superb!! ty!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 17th Jan 2014 at 4:12 AM
Thank you! This is exactly what I was looking for but was never really hoping to find. <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 4th Feb 2014 at 8:50 PM
I've always loved these rings in real life! Thanks for making this!
THANKS POST
#25 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 10:40 PM
thanks
Page 1 of 2