Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Island Appliances

by Honeywell Posted 28th Aug 2013 at 5:19 AM - Updated 16th Dec 2015 at 11:53 PM by Honeywell

55 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 40 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 5:41 AM
wow. simple but great idea. this'll open up a lot of new layouts for the kitchen. no wonder you got picked. excellent job...
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 5:48 AM
Love it, thanks Honeywell
Former Hamster
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 6:11 AM
Thank You! <3
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 6:51 AM
Oh WOW!!! You don't know how many times I've tried to force those dag-gumbed appliances under an Island counter... well, maybe you do
This is absolutely brilliant! Thank you SOOOO much!
Yay <3 <3
Sesquipedalian Pisciform
#6 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 7:47 AM
Thank you Honeywell, so useful.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 8:03 AM
Why hasn't EA done this? It's brilliant. Thanks a lot!
Constant Contestant
#8 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 8:21 AM
Wow Honeywell thank you
Test Subject
#9 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 11:01 AM
Really useful, I've wanted this for so long, thanks
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 11:07 AM
Finally! Thank you, Honeywell!
Beautiful Dinosaur
THANKS POST
#11 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 11:57 AM
Awesome job! Thank you so much
Theorist
#12 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 2:51 PM
I love this idea, thank you! Question, which do I download if I have all packs and use the fridge?
Theorist
Original Poster
#13 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 3:01 PM
Thank you guys for the nice comments! I'm happy you like these. :lovestruc

Quote: Originally posted by Duine
I love this idea, thank you! Question, which do I download if I have all packs and use the fridge?

Hi Duine, if you have University, Kitchen & Bath, and Freetime and want all of the appliances you'd download these files (all the ones with Freetime in the name):

HW_IslandAppliances_BASEGAME_FREETIME.zip
HW_IslandAppliances_KITCHENS_FREETIME.zip
HW_IslandAppliances_FREETIME.zip
HW_IslandAppliances_SupaFridge_UNIVERSITY_FREETIME.zip
Instructor
THANKS POST
#14 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 3:59 PM
Don't play TS2 anymore, but this is an amazing idea and will definitely be useful for people!
Theorist
#15 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 4:33 PM
Thank you for quick reply!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 6:22 PM
thank you....they are just simply wonderful
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 6:29 PM
Thank You ^^
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#18 Old 28th Aug 2013 at 6:52 PM
I've been waiting for this a long time. Thank you, I'm so excited I can't wait to try them out.
*shrugs*
#19 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 12:23 AM
YES! OMG!!!!!111

This will definitely improve kitchens and bar areas. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 1:37 AM
This is great! Thank you for making functional the spaces beneath the islands! No longer will the part of the kitchen that I see be covered in rows of appliances, but neatly tucked behind the island!
Former Hamster
retired moderator
#21 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 1:51 AM
For those of you who may be wondering - these look awesome and work just as they should in game. They're something I've been wanting for a very long time. So thanks again, HW!

Seriously. You want these in your game. You really do.
Banned
THANKS POST
#22 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 1:55 AM
Perfect! Just what's been missing. We've needed this for so long.
Instructor
#23 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 8:49 AM
This was a real good idea and the funny of it, is that I was actually looking for something alike yesterday. The fact that you slaved the objects and called for computer friendly is a problem for me. In fact I'm using TS2 objects in the little Life Stories and slaved objects forces me to clone and adapt the originals, what causes enormous quantity of clones just to color the slaves. Though the LS original game core is old, it is supporting practically all available objects both from TS2 and custom creations. In the present case, the objects that you slaved are most from the TS2 base game and are also included in LS. But I have possibilities to use All creations existing if the creators were kind enough to supply a full colored alternative by side of the slaved ones, meant for TS2 players. Thanks for your talent.
Theorist
Original Poster
#24 Old 29th Aug 2013 at 10:07 AM Last edited by Honeywell : 29th Aug 2013 at 10:27 AM.
@MLC You're crazy and I love you. And thanks again for all of your comments -- it's really nice of you to take the time to do that and it makes my day to read them.

Quote: Originally posted by xptl297
This was a real good idea and the funny of it, is that I was actually looking for something alike yesterday. The fact that you slaved the objects and called for computer friendly is a problem for me. In fact I'm using TS2 objects in the little Life Stories and slaved objects forces me to clone and adapt the originals, what causes enormous quantity of clones just to color the slaves. Though the LS original game core is old, it is supporting practically all available objects both from TS2 and custom creations. In the present case, the objects that you slaved are most from the TS2 base game and are also included in LS. But I have possibilities to use All creations existing if the creators were kind enough to supply a full colored alternative by side of the slaved ones, meant for TS2 players. Thanks for your talent.

I'm sorry, but I only create for the Sims 2 and the way I've made these is resource and computer friendly even if they don't suit your purposes.

You're welcome to modify them for your game, of course, but I'm not creating for a game I don't play -- it's more than enough work trying to provide different expansion pack versions to accommodate as many Sims 2 players as possible now. So maybe it would be less work for you if I made my cc to suit your needs but it certainly isn't less work for me and I think it's unreasonable to request that I be "kind" and do so.
Theorist
#25 Old 30th Aug 2013 at 12:44 AM
Great idea - thank for sharing!
Page 1 of 3