Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Berry Bay Church

by triciamanly Posted 26th Jul 2013 at 10:13 PM

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 10 Feedback Posts, 16 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#2 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 10:34 PM
Oh how lovely, Anne. Love your little church, looks very welcoming too - just like a church should do.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 10:47 PM
Sweet! Berry, berry sweet

I love the unlimited buffet to feed the hungry - I gotta add that to my little church!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Jul 2013 at 11:11 PM
I love this Church, i'm going to have to make berry bay, No Matter the Loading time
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 12:06 AM
Love the church you've made, triciamanly
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 12:57 AM
Now who is Covetous Anne??, and you wonder why your 1 of my Mentors? This Church say's it all Lady, Brilliant!!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 12:59 AM
i think i made enough room on my laptop to re-install sims 2 back. i shall follow your berry bay series. also, i think it's hilariously ironic how i love making my sims churches and i myself would hate to go to church.
Banned
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 1:21 AM
What a great idea! Reminds me of the churches I grew up in. Looks like fun to get married in. Thanks!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#9 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 2:06 AM
Thanks so very much for your comments! I did figure out why sims stood at the back instead of sitting in the pews for the wedding. It's because I put the arch on the stage. Perhaps you could move the communion table and place the arch on the ground level in front of the stage and sims would sit in pews. Just a thought! Again thanks so much everyone!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 2:50 AM
If I had the ability, I would make a preacher sim. Your sims would be able to gain certain skills like life long happiness and child rearing. Anyway, you did a great job making this church!
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#11 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 11:25 AM
Lovely Anne, reminds me of my Grandmothers Church in Calhoun!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 7:34 PM
It's so wonderfully different from the churches near me, the only thing they serve there after services is tea, biscuits and village gossip...
But yours has a buffet :lovestruc
Have you considered making a Rectory/Vicarage/Parsonage to go with it?
Alchemist
Original Poster
#13 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 10:12 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AriesFlare
If I had the ability, I would make a preacher sim. Your sims would be able to gain certain skills like life long happiness and child rearing. Anyway, you did a great job making this church!

Thanks so much for the great idea! I don't have the ability to make a career, but lots of people do, so maybe someone will go for it!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#14 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 10:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ekrubynaffit
Lovely Anne, reminds me of my Grandmothers Church in Calhoun!

I had my grandparents' church in mind along with all the different congregations I've attended throughout my life, with all of our moves. The church was always instant family.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#15 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 10:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fergie_F
It's so wonderfully different from the churches near me, the only thing they serve there after services is tea, biscuits and village gossip...
But yours has a buffet :lovestruc
Have you considered making a Rectory/Vicarage/Parsonage to go with it?

I had not considered that, but you have given me a great idea! I'll have to start looking for google images! We once had a preacher who lived in an apartment in the church basement! He wasn't into money obviously!
Banned
#16 Old 28th Jul 2013 at 3:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
Thanks so much for the great idea! I don't have the ability to make a career, but lots of people do, so maybe someone will go for it!

I've made a pastor career here on MTS.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#17 Old 28th Jul 2013 at 9:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joninmobile
I've made a pastor career here on MTS.

joninmobile, thanks so much for letting us know!

For anyone who, like me, wants this career, click here:
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=399836
Scholar
#18 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 7:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
I had not considered that, but you have given me a great idea! I'll have to start looking for google images! We once had a preacher who lived in an apartment in the church basement! He wasn't into money obviously!

Just looking at the church makes me think as house like this would be adorable as its parsonage:
Alchemist
Original Poster
#19 Old 29th Jul 2013 at 10:57 PM
Fergie, thanks so much for the inspiration! You're right, this is just the right style and era to go along with it. I'll have so much fun trying to copy it. All the best!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 1st Aug 2013 at 4:01 AM
I love your creations, they are always beautiful! Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 7th Aug 2013 at 9:49 AM
Cool! :)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#22 Old 3rd Mar 2014 at 6:23 AM
I love this very friendly church. Wish I could get my simmies to play that game too.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 7th May 2014 at 4:24 AM
Glad you added a church!!! Thanks
THANKS POST
#24 Old 26th Jun 2014 at 2:22 AM
Thank you for making this adorable church! :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 18th Aug 2014 at 9:03 PM
HEY CAN I EDIT THIS and upload it back here? i will credit you
Page 1 of 2