Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Berry Bay Workout Boutique and Cafe

by triciamanly Posted 23rd Jul 2013 at 11:01 PM - Updated 24th Jul 2013 at 3:39 PM by triciamanly

17 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 24th Jul 2013 at 8:49 AM
Really nice lot tricia, ty for sharing it with us.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 24th Jul 2013 at 11:08 AM
I was on the downloads looking for more lots to download, and i saw this! I let out a mini screech! Amazing as usual!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#4 Old 24th Jul 2013 at 3:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wunderkind
Really nice lot tricia, ty for sharing it with us.

Wunderkind! It's so nice to be thanked for doing something you love to do! all the best!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th Jul 2013 at 3:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TotallySimsCrazy
I was on the downloads looking for more lots to download, and i saw this! I let out a mini screech! Amazing as usual!

HaHa! Berry Bay is growing! I'm going to completely develop it. The nice thing about the terrain is that it is compact, you can see the whole thing at once, and it's not overwhelming to build it up like some of the game terrains. Plus it has a lot of flat lots! Come to Berry Bay everybody!

http://www.modthesims.info/d/477969
Scholar
THANKS POST
#6 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 12:45 PM
Well, I love how creative you've been wih CFE, especially on the parasols, and the rest of the lot looks really great too.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#7 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 5:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fergie_F
Well, I love how creative you've been wih CFE, especially on the parasols, and the rest of the lot looks really great too.

Fergie, thanks so much! CFE really opens up the world doesn't it?
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 10:07 PM
I really like this Anne, there aren't enough good community lots on here.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#9 Old 25th Jul 2013 at 11:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by karen lorraine
I really like this Anne, there aren't enough good community lots on here.

Thanks karen lorraine! So glad you like it! It's hard to come up with something new I think for a community lot. There are just so many things to think of. I did upload a church today. Hope it gets accepted. It has a mural of Jesus feeding the 5000 in the fellowship hall. Talk soon!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#10 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 2:43 AM
Love the cafe you've made, triciamanly
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 1st Aug 2013 at 7:19 AM
I freakin' LOVE every single house you have ever made. They're about 70% of my neighborhood.
Alchemist
Original Poster
#12 Old 1st Aug 2013 at 3:38 PM
Quote: Originally posted by emcinto0
I freakin' LOVE every single house you have ever made. They're about 70% of my neighborhood.

I'm so honored emcinto0! Thanks so much for telling me as it inspires me to build more. All the best!
Alchemist
Original Poster
#13 Old 8th Aug 2013 at 3:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by triciamanly
Fergie, thanks so much! CFE really opens up the world doesn't it?

I'm afraid that the windows under the so called awnings will not show up unless the downloader has cc enabled because if the game substitutes the Maxis window, only the outline will show. Phooey! Just a disclaimer, and I won't do it again.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 13th Jul 2014 at 3:27 AM
Thank you so much for all the lots and houses you've created for TS2. Your work is very much appreciated by everyone on this site, including me :)
Alchemist
Original Poster
#15 Old 14th Jul 2014 at 4:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by KaisaSakata
Thank you so much for all the lots and houses you've created for TS2. Your work is very much appreciated by everyone on this site, including me

I can't tell you how much I appreciate your kind comment! I love building lots, but when people enjoy them, it's all the more wonderful, so thanks so much for the feedback!

[I]Pet loving children will love my new book, "My Talking Dachshund", available at Amazon.com[/I
]
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 11:46 AM
thank you
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#17 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 3:07 PM
perfection, thanks
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#18 Old 25th Aug 2016 at 6:24 PM
Just a note to say that your lots are among my very favorites to use in my game :)