Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Perch Townhome

by yadarya Posted 7th Jul 2013 at 12:14 AM - Updated 7th Jul 2013 at 9:38 AM by yadarya

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 4:35 AM
is there room for a driveway underneath the big window? good work
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#3 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 7:39 AM
Love the house you've made, yadarya
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 9:15 AM
Indeed, there is room for a driveway
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 6:43 PM
Very pretty house. I love playing small homes and yours is beautiful! I love your pictures. I am trying to learn how to take pictures of my lots and have them come out big and beautiful like yours but still not go over the upload limit. Anyway I love this home and it's going in my game right away!! Thank you.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 8th Jul 2013 at 3:00 AM
This is a great little lot, interesting and charming. Good job!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 8th Jul 2013 at 8:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by deborah0702
Very pretty house. I love playing small homes and yours is beautiful! I love your pictures. I am trying to learn how to take pictures of my lots and have them come out big and beautiful like yours but still not go over the upload limit. Anyway I love this home and it's going in my game right away!! Thank you.

Hi Deborah, thanks for your feedback. I have had similar problems learning to take good screenshots. Sometimes reducing the screen settings in the game before you take the shots can help, but I have been using PhotoScape (a free editor) to reduce photo size, etc. You may want to give it a look.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 9th Jul 2013 at 2:13 AM
I like it!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 20th Sep 2013 at 7:27 PM
This is a lovely home!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 22nd Dec 2013 at 12:04 AM
Cute! I'm happy for the spare bedroom, and the upstairs little balcony is great!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 10th Jul 2014 at 12:06 AM
It's such a cute little home, and so compact! I love it <3