Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#51 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 2:19 AM
Aw, that's ok - hope you feel better soon

Advertisement
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
Original Poster
#52 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 3:08 AM Last edited by jones7659 : 24th Jun 2013 at 6:06 AM.
Oh, it's not too bad. Just very irritating. Just stuffy and sneezy. Just makes me a little loopy, lol.

(clearly, as there are way too many "just"s in this post... )
Inventor
#53 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 4:08 AM
My toy-store build is finished; all I have to do now is take the pics. That, however, is a task for another day.

The Darkdusk Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
The Nightmagic Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
Last of Her Kind has ended thanks to a dead computer.
Test Subject
#54 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 4:29 AM
How Soon May we Post Our pictures........................ I Think Im Ready.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#55 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 5:04 AM
Feel better soon jones.

You guys are finished already? Gah I'm only halfway done.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
Original Poster
#56 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 5:36 AM
You can post your pictures anytime.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#57 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 5:56 AM Last edited by porkypine : 24th Jun 2013 at 6:27 AM.
I'm done but I never win... I'll try though... Sending family with kids to the store now so I can take pics.

Kids toy store - where all ages can have fun!

Screenshots
Inventor
#58 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 6:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by porkypine
I'm done but I never win... I'll try though... Sending family with kids to the store now so I can take pics.

That is such a good idea! I'm going to have to make a kid Sim for my pictures! Thanks for the idea!

The Darkdusk Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
The Nightmagic Legacy has ended. Read the whole thing!
Last of Her Kind has ended thanks to a dead computer.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#59 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 7:01 AM
I love your toy store porkypine, it's so fun and colourful looking. Can I ask where the little snowmen hanging down and the black/chalk boards come from if you know?

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Alchemist
#60 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 9:10 AM
Roll up to Big Top Toys! Where everyday is a Circus! With sections for Boys, Girls and Babies, and a special Plushy 'grotto' theres something for everychild to keep the magic alive for that little bit longer!

Rome wasn't built in a day

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#61 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 1:47 PM
ekrubynaffit - You have some really cute CC.
Blenderized to Pieces
retired moderator
#62 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 1:54 PM Last edited by porkypine : 25th Jun 2013 at 1:22 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
I love your toy store porkypine, it's so fun and colourful looking. Can I ask where the little snowmen hanging down and the black/chalk boards come from if you know?

I'm still looking for the lights. They aren't called something obvious like 'snowmen lights'.

Lovely. the game won't start.... *sigh* Time to jettison the cc

edit: game working again...

I got the lights years ago....

2 easels, black board with ABC - Modena Kids Room easel by Funny ad pimp-my-sims.com
The colorful one is Kinderstaffeleo von feeEssen and www.sims2-feeEssen.de

snowmen hanging lights - 'Lampa Balwanki' AdiDasek www.simy.pl

If you use Chrome, it should offer to translate those sites.
Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
Original Poster
#63 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 2:34 PM
We have our first two entries! Great shops, porky and ekrubynaffit!
Test Subject
#64 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 6:16 PM Last edited by sxybayoubrotha : 26th Jun 2013 at 4:49 AM.
Welcome to Carp Diem Fashion

Toaster Strudel Addict
retired moderator
Original Poster
#65 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 6:28 PM
And now three contestants! Great entry, sxybayoubrotha! The "tall" part in the front...what is it? It doesn't really look like a wall, but I can't figure out what it is.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#66 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 10:06 PM
Amazing entries both with cc I've never before seen. Where are you guys finding this stuff?

ekrubynaffit, I love how your toy shop looks like a circus tents. Where does the yellow and red counters and shelves come from?

sxybayoubrotha, wow. Theres so much cc there that I'd love to have, did most come from one site? Those male models...

~Call me Jo~
Alchemist
#67 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 10:28 PM
Thanks Jo, the Shelving set is Mira's shop shelves with the recolours by birdgurl, you can get the message with the recolours http://birdgurlscreations.blogspot....s-recolors.html

Need help finding building items, check out my building blog https://bestbuilditems4sims2.wordpress.com/
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#68 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 10:44 PM
Thanks ekrubynaffit, do the cash registers work on them?

~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
#69 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 11:08 PM
[QUOTE=ekrubynaffit]Roll up to Big Top Toys! Where everyday is a Circus! With sections for Boys, Girls and Babies, and a special Plushy 'grotto' theres something for everychild to keep the magic alive for that little bit longer!

Ohh Tiff! This makes me want to be a Kid again Top Job!
Alchemist
#70 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 11:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joandsarah77
Thanks ekrubynaffit, do the cash registers work on them?

Yes they do, all the shop works as it should The registers are on omsps though, as they dont sit on there by themselves

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#71 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 11:35 PM
I tried putting a regester on an OMPS the other day and it wouldn't go onto it, is it a special one?

~Call me Jo~
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#72 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 11:46 PM
@ Porkypine
Love your toy shop. Just wondering whether the cash register works at that 45 degree angle? I ask because when I made my music shop I couldn't get the cash registers to work at a 45 degree angle.

Want a specific style of house or community building? Why not take a look at my profile and see what I build and then come ask me to make it!
Alchemist
#73 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 11:47 PM
yes, you need two from here http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=317716, first place it on the appliances food prep one, and then on a purple one to be able to shift it.

Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#74 Old 24th Jun 2013 at 11:53 PM
Ah the food prep one, I must have only tried a purple or a green one.

~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#75 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 12:23 AM
It is a wall............Hope it's ok.

Page 3 of 50