Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Maxis-Match eyeset (custom, gen, default)

by Queen of France Posted 11th Jun 2013 at 10:41 PM - Updated 14th Sep 2014 at 6:43 PM by Queen of France : I forgot to mention which skin the plantsim overlay is using. Sorry!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 18th Jun 2013 at 3:44 AM
I love these! Soooo beautiful in-game. Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Jul 2013 at 10:17 AM
Hhmm... Actually I don,t too like maxis match custom content ! but these are great ! I'll download this.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#4 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 2:25 PM
Love the eyes you've made, Queen of France
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 24th Sep 2013 at 4:40 PM
Królowa Francji? Czyżby Polka? XD
Anyway, I keep these eyes in my game as defaults. I don't like Maxis Match Style, but eyes in this style looks perfect as defaults, they don't looks exactly different than base game skins and eyes. Great job!
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#6 Old 10th Oct 2013 at 1:19 AM
These look wonderful and you thoughtfully made default replacements, creature replacements, townie friendly, and made sure the genetics were right. Properly done!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 19th Mar 2018 at 2:44 AM
This is fantastic! Just what I was looking for. The original eyes show their age, this updates them nicely in that cartoony style I love.