Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Pleasantview Playground

by hmrnd3 Posted 1st Jun 2013 at 2:04 PM - Updated 1st Jun 2013 at 4:11 PM by hmrnd3

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 3 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Jun 2013 at 2:48 PM
Does this require specific expansion packs? Because there are a lot of things in those pics that I don't have in my game.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#3 Old 1st Jun 2013 at 3:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by aparkin85
Does this require specific expansion packs? Because there are a lot of things in those pics that I don't have in my game.
I would imagine that you would need all EPs + M&G because the OP has all of them in her profile, unless of course she used AGS. But as you pointed out some of the items she has used in the playground come from later EPs than she has marked.

Lovely playground
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Jun 2013 at 4:11 PM
Uh oh! It does require specific expansion packs. I had them ticked, but they must have gotten unticked after my upload needed moderation and I edited it. Sorry for the inconvenience, I will fix it.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 2nd Jun 2013 at 9:42 PM
I love this! I never know how to use those crazy tall abstract fences and this is an excellent use of them.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 3rd Jun 2013 at 5:53 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jylla
I love this! I never know how to use those crazy tall abstract fences and this is an excellent use of them.

Why thank you! I thought they matched the colors nicely and looked like something fun that might be in a real playground.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 27th Jul 2013 at 2:50 PM
Love the playground you've made, hmrnd3
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 30th Jul 2013 at 12:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daniandan
Love the playground you've made, hmrnd3

Thanks, daniandan!