Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Instructor
#26 Old 4th Jun 2013 at 4:04 AM
If layering clothes is ever going to be a problem for creating custom clothes then I'd rather they don't implement it as I never use any of the clothes that ships with the game.

Imagine if we were restricted to whatever EA gives us? Oh, the horror.

Love does not consist of two people looking at each other, but of looking together in the right direction. - Antoine de Exupery
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#27 Old 5th Jun 2013 at 4:17 AM
I'd like to be able to edit the clothes tags in game. Lets say I want to make tag some outfits as outwear I could do it. I also would love if you could hide certain outfits to not show up when selecting outfits. Being able to tag a clothe object as a certain style would be lovely too, so sims with certain traits would be more likely to randomly grow into those outfit.

But my biggest annoyance with the current CAS is how it has to load all clothes before you can use it. This wouldn't be so annoying if, it would do it once per CAS session but any time you switch tabs it loads from scratch. If you have all EP's, almost all SP's and too many CC outfits, your CAS will be slow. Which is why I think it would be better to bring back the pages of clothing items like in TS2 but then the ability to hide outfits should be implemented so you don't have to scroll through five pages of clown and gorilla outfits before getting to the clothes you want.

I don't think I'd like to construct outfits from parts like somebody mentioned, it already takes too much time to play around with outfits + patterns + colours.
Page 2 of 2