Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
#26 Old 16th May 2013 at 2:41 PM
I don't like The Sims 3 Store stuff in my game catalog. It seems as if EA has really figured out a way to advertise their stuff. Great for business, terribly annoying during gameplay. I personally prefer that The Sims 3 would be more like The Sims 2, the type of game that has no online component at all except downloading FREE stuff from the Exchange without registration and only online connection, and uploading stories and lots and sims and pets to the Exchange.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 16th May 2013 at 4:53 PM
I enjoy MMO's and I enjoy The Sims but I'd never want them combined. The basis of Sims is to be able to create and control things how you want them. In my opinion, if it was online and multiplayer it would just be using the brand and style but not actually be a Sims game.
I would also say that any online multiplayer game that involves woohoo or suggestions of it should be 18+, I know most players would be innocent but that is exactly why perverts would be attracted to it and that creates a very dangerous environment.
Page 2 of 2