Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Career: Pharmaceutical Industry Career

by eliseluong Posted 7th Mar 2013 at 6:31 PM - Updated 11th May 2014 at 7:16 PM by eliseluong

6 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Banned
THANKS POST
#2 Old 7th Mar 2013 at 7:39 PM
Agreed on the helicopter. I used to keep my Sims from getting to careers that used it until I got NL and they used their own cars because it was so annoying.
Test Subject
#3 Old 8th Mar 2013 at 4:38 AM
Thanks for the interesting career! I'm glad you continued the maxis tradition of keeping humor in all the chance cards and other places where you least expect it.
Well done!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 8th May 2014 at 7:13 PM
A Realistic Career which really suits my play style. Thanks for the career. :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 9th Sep 2014 at 2:50 AM
Will Sims be able to roll a LTW of reaching the top of any of these new careers? Will they have to roll for them with a hack object or can they get this LTW naturally?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 11th Oct 2014 at 5:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tenkuu
Will Sims be able to roll a LTW of reaching the top of any of these new careers? Will they have to roll for them with a hack object or can they get this LTW naturally?

All my careers satisfy the 'reach top of career' aspiration wants as shown in the picture. To the best of my knowledge, the only way to get the LTW is to 'overwrite' one of the maxis careers. When making new careers, we should not overwrite any of the maxis' careers. Therefore, if you want to do that, you can edit the ID yourself and make it the same as whatever maxis career that you want to overwrite. Even so, I don't know will it work or mess up your game or not, because I have never done that trick before. Before you mess thing around, I recommend that you back up your game first.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 1st May 2015 at 8:36 PM
this is awesome, thanks!