Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Site Helper
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 1:26 PM Last edited by Ghost sdoj : 23rd Jan 2013 at 1:49 PM.
Default From old thread (part 1)
In case the old thread becomes inaccessible, it is here: http://www.modthesims.info/showthre...5#startcomments

By Claeric:
I would like mine changed to Cervidanti .

WHY YOU ASK?

Because I am on the run. From the INTERNET MAFIA. They allocated me a few ratio points for a torrent site, which I promptly used to download an ENORMOUS game that would've taken forever to get from the direct download on the game's site. This destroyed my ratio...and I never paid it back.

I simply couldn't afford it! I told them I'd do it in increments and it would be repaid but they won't have any of it! They've cut my ethernet cable(seems kind of counter productive...) and threatened to break my eggs. I need those eggs for breakfast! I can't risk it!

<_<

I hope it doesnt have to be a true story.

That said, I also happen to try to log into the wrong account(Cervidanti) all the time, but that's not my account! ;-; That is pretty hilarious isn't it? :<

And a name change is purely aesthetic, right? Uploads and posts not affected apart from name?

(Note: this was denied due to advocating piracy, but added because it had 8 "funny" votes. And in case you run into him using that name.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Advertisement
Site Helper
Original Poster
#2 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 1:28 PM
The Adventures of Greggery Peccary.

Greggery Peccary: Oh here comes Greggery, little Greggery Peccary, the nocturnal gregarious wild swine.

Narrator: A Peccary is a little pig with a white collar that usually hangs around between Texas and Paraguay. Sometimes ranging as far west as Catalina,

G.P. : Catalina, Catalina, Catalina.

N: This particular Peccary, is part of that bold, (Bold), New, (New), Bread, (Breading), that extinguishes itself by a wide tie directly below the white collar.

G.P. : If it's wide enough, everyone will know, that the tie I'm wearing is a symbol of how nimble my mind will go. Ooh-ooh.

N: (Swine suave!) Look out here he comes again!

G.P Whoa, here comes Greggery Peccary. (Yes it's cravy, cravy, yeah . . .)

N: Every morning Greggery drives his little red Volkswagen, to the ugly part of town, where they keep the government buildings.

G.P. : voodn, voodn. Boy, it's so hard to find a place to park around here.

N: Greggery Peccary takes the elevator up to the 83rd floor of a grim, grey, evil-looking building with a sign on the front reading "BIG SWIFTY AND ASSOCIATES...TREND MONGERS".
And what, might you ask, is a trend monger?
Well, a trend monger is a person, who dreams up a trend, like "THE TWIST", or "FLOWER POWER".
And spreads it throughout the land using all the frightening little skills that Science has made available!
And so it was, one fateful morning Greggery Peccary made his way through the steno pool.

G.P. : Hi Mildred, Hello Gladys. Wanda!

N: Yes, from the moment they laid eyes on him, all the girls in the Big Swifty steno pool knew… here is a nocturnal gregarious wild swine on his way up. A Peccary of destiny, adventure and romance.

G.P. : Is there any mail for me?

Stenographers: Swifty's, this is Big Swifty's. At Big Swifty's we all know-ow-ow.
You'll go for any gimmick or gizmo.

G.P. : Wouldn't you rather be involved in a wasting trends.

N: Air hockey! ...

Stenographers: La La La La La La La La Youp Youp Youp Youp

G.P. : Is you're wife snoring by the sink?

Stenographers: La La La La La La La La Youp Youp Youp Youp

G.P. : Ain't your life boring, don'tcha think?

Stenographers: Youp Youp Youp - Youp Youp Youp Youp

G.P. : Life is so much better when there's some little something to do.

N: Does it matter that this waste of time is what makes a life for you. Hmmm ?

G.P. : I must plummet boldly forward to my ultra-avant laminated simulated replica mahogany desk with the strategically placed, imported very hip water pipe, and the latest edition of the "Whole Earth catalogue", and rack my agile mind for a spectacular new trend, thereby rejuvenating our limping economy, and providing for bored miserable people everywhere, some great new thing to identify with.

Stenographers: We have got all the little answers to the things that might be bothering you.

G.P. : We have got your little toys. (We're busy makin' 'em)

Stenographers: Busy makin' 'em. Where is he making them?

G.P: Busy making them!

Stenographers: Just for you, yoo-hoo-hoo!

G.P. : Highly efficient Mrs Snodgrass!

N: And with that, Greggery turned & strode nonchalantly into his dinky little office, with the desk, and the catalogue, and the very hip water pipe, and proceeded with a vigor and determination know only to piglets of a similarly diminutive proportion, to single-handedly invent THE CALENDAR.
With his eyes rolled heavenward, and his little shiny pig hoofs on the desk, Greggery ponders the question of eternity, (and fractional divisions thereof), as mysterious angelic voices, sing to him from a great distance, providing the necessary clues for the construction of his thrilling new trend.

Angelic Voices : Sunday.

G.P. :, Sunday ?, whow.
Sunday, Saturday, Tuesday through Monday, Monday.
Sunday, Saturday.

N: And thus the calendar, in all of its colorful disguises, was presented to the board and miserable people everywhere. Greggery issued a memo on it, whereupon the entire contents of the Steno Pool identified with it strenuously, and worshipped it as a way of life, and took their little pills by it, and went back 'n forth from work by it, and paid their rent by it, and before long they were even having birthday parties in the office by it, because now, at last, Greggery Peccary's exciting new invention had made it possible for everyone to find out HOW OLD THEY WERE!

G.P. : What hath GOD wrought?

N: Unfortunately, there were some people who simply did not wish to know, and that's why, on his way home from the office one night, Greggery was attacked by a rage of hunchmen. Making his way through the evening traffic, Greggery notices that the other vehicles which crowd and bump his little red car, are all inhabited by slowly aging very hip young people. They appear to be casting sinister glances toward him, through their glinting, acid burnout eyeballs, trying to run him off the road, or make him bump into something, giving strong evidence of hostile aggression. To elude them, Greggery takes the "Shot Forest" exit off the express way. They zoom after him in all manner of cars, trucks, garishly painted busses, and motorcycles.
Greggery takes a bumpy trail off the main short forest road, which leads him up the side of a famous and conveniently placed mountain, and into a strange cave, on the edge of a cliff, not far from a little twisted tree with eyes on it. Meanwhile the enraged hunchmen (and hunchwomen), rumble through the short forest until realizing that the little swine has escaped.
They decide to park their steaming vehicles in a circular pseudo-wagon train formation and have a Love-In. Under the influence of a fantastic amount of trendy chemical amusement aid, they proceed to perform lewd acts. Rip each other off for small personal possessions and dance with depraved abandon in the vicinity of a six foot pile of transistor radios (each one tuned to a different station)

G.P. : What ?

N: The hunchman finally expire from exhaustion, and Greggery who has viewed the proceedings from a safe distance, breathes a sigh of relief.

G.P. : Phew!.

N: Only to be terrified once again by a roar of immense laughter. (Billy : Ho ! Ho ! Ho !)
Which seems to be rumbling up from the very depths of the cave in which he has hidden his car.

G.P. : Good Lord, what was that?

N: Greggery doesn't realize he is concealed himself inside the very mouth of: Billy The Mountain.
And as you all know, whenever Billy laughs, rocks and boulders hack up, and the air for miles around is filled with tons of dust forming a series of huge brown clouds.

G.P. : Who is making those new brown clouds?
Who is making those clouds these days,
Who is making those new brown clouds, better ask the philostopher and see what he says.

N: Greggery stops at a gas station and makes a mysterious phone call.

G.P. : Is this the old loft with the paint pealing off it, by the Chinese police, where the dogs roll by?
Is this the where they keep the philostophers now with the rugs and the dust, where the books go to die? How many yez got, says yez got quite a few just sitting around there with nothing to do.
Well I just called yez up cause I wanted to see, can the philostopher be some assistance to me?

N: Greggery receives information that the greatest living philostopher known to mankind is currently in possession of the very information in question. And furthermore this information could be his, if only Greggery would attend a special therapeutic group assembly, (Classes now forming) and available at a special low low introductory fee and now here he is .. the greatest living philostofer known to mankind : Quentin Robert DeNameland. Take it away!

Quentin: Folks, as you can see for yourself, the way this clock over here is behaving, time is of affliction.! Now this might be cause for alarm among a portion of you, as, from a certain experience, I tend to proclaim : the eons are closing!

N: Make your checks payable to Quentin Robert deNameland, greatest living philostopher known to mankind.

G.P. : Who is making those new brown clouds?
Who is making those clouds these days,
Who is making those new brown clouds,
If you ask a philostopher he'll see that you pays !
___

Now, to be honest I didn’t write this story (I’m not capable of it, I ain’t a funny guy)
I brought it up here, in hope to entertain some of you…
It’s coming from 1978 “Studio tan” album of Frank Zappa
I warmly recommend to listen to the story with the music, it worth it (but watch out, you can be caught by the Conceptual Continuity !).
(UTube) Part 1 & Part 2 & Part 3

Oh yeah, about the request: would it be possible to change pixelhate to Pixelhate (with the capital P)
Thank you!

(Request was granted)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Site Helper
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 1:35 PM
There was a young fellow called carlosfelipe
He came to the site and he started to peep
"I need a name change
From a truly vast range"
But his stories just sent us to sleep.

You need a better story Carlos

By leesester. Also in response to carlos were two pictures from whiterider and HP. And the remains of a rather silly argument getting him blacklisted from -ever- having a name change.

Site Helper
Original Poster
#4 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 1:38 PM
Once upon a time there was a vampire named Viktor. He possessed amazing strength yet was not overly bulky. He was a god - or, more accurately, a demi god.
Viktor lived on an island with his brethren but he was not content. One day he decided to sail away, only he didnt sail, he flew because vampires can do that.
Finally he landed on another big island inhabited by humans and he ate and drank and was merry. Eventually Viktor became the ruler of this land because he was powerful and intelligent and looked good because he wasnt overly bulky. Everyone lived happily ever after, and by everyone i mean viktor because all the humans were as cattle to him and thats not a very happy life to live.

After hearing that horrifying tale, I think you all understand why I wish to change my name to LadyFrontbum.

Site Helper
Original Poster
#5 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 1:39 PM
If my story is accepted I would like my username changed to Kims*Designs please

One day I went for a ride in my french horn. I took my pet cabbage, Moreen so we could go
shopping on planet Crinklybottom. On the way, we stopped to pick some pink striped bat dumplings and a plate full
of potato peeled lips with a side order of green lard dipped chinchillas. Then we drank a hot peppered glass of fast turquoise.

Our next trip will be to the planet Hernia where we will fly our magnificent new upside-down turnip,
for a sky blue pink burger and a side of blown moon fries and a large drink of tye dyed april.
Plastic happiness at it's best!

Site Helper
Original Poster
#6 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 1:43 PM Last edited by Ghost sdoj : 23rd Jan 2013 at 2:13 PM.
I would like to request my name changed to Astro, with a capital "A". My reasons are because it's shorter, and I'm now beginning to doubt the reasoning for the gnash, and the fact that it quite possibly should have been ghash. My copy of Lord of the Rings has lots of stray marks and fades, so I'm not sure if the Orcish word had an H or an N.

Now, for the story.

Little Red Riding HP

Once upon a time, there was an admin named HP, who liked to wear a red riding hood. One day, her mother asked her to bring a basket of goodies to Grandma, who lived over the river and through he woods.

"What kind of goodies?" Asks HP.

"Ummm... what do the kids call it these days... candy! Yes, that's it. And if anyone asks, your name is Veronica Sanchez. Now off you go."

So, skipping happily, HP pops off into the woods.

In the woods, there is a mentally disturbed wolf by the name of Meeki. Meeki, with their tin-foil hat upon their head, rubbed their fingers together, thinking of fecal matter and inbreeding, when they spotted a red hooded figure skipping through the woods. "Ohh, " they say, "That must be one of them urban legonds, like South Dakota. Hey, a basket! I must have it!"
Going up to HP, Meeki says, "Hello little inbred child! Since you clearly have several thousand siblings, I think I shall ease your load by taking that basket off your hands. By the way, if you so much as think about responding intelligently, I'm a 13-year-old cop who can track your IP address!"
A concerned look crosses HP's face, and she shouts "Stranger Danger!" before running off to Grandma's.

At Grandma's, HP knocks on the door. She hears a scratchy voice says, "Ooh, little red, dear, come in!" Coming in, HP surveys her "Grandma". "My, Granny, what fur you have!" "Why, it's because, being a member of your family, I'm inbred!" "My, Granny, what big ears you have!" "Once again, inbreeding." "My, Granny, what an asshat you're being!" "Now, see here!" "The jig is up, Granny. I know you're a duplicate account of Meeki. That's why I brought along a secret weapon!"

The room shakes, and the door is kicked in, to reveal a scantily clad figure striding through. Yes, it's the Delphynator, come to save the day. He lifts his arm, and points it at "Granny". A noise issues forth, like a camera charging up. He then lifts his other hand, and presses a little red button, and "Granny" promptly disappears in a puff of cybersmoke. "My hero!" shouts HP. Delphynator looks at the basket. "By the way, HP, what's in that basket of mystery?" "Granny's painkillers."

(By Astrognash- but there was already an astro and Astro would be the same. But he did get the A in his name capitalized.)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 1:44 PM
Yesterday I went to watch an improvisation play and in the end the guys on the stage asked "Who would like to play a game?" And I raised my hand eagerly jumping up and down like a crazy teen on something. "YOU want to play a game" he says pointing his finger at me, "what kind of game? You have two to choose from... Save the hostage oooooooooor..... KILL THEM AAAALL!"

As any sane person would've said I said KILL THEM AAALL! of course,and this hot dude on the stage pulls this huge plastic gun from behind some thing and I think "oh dear, what have i gotten myself into?" (I'm not kidding it was half as big as me. I'm not that big, but still!)

I'm shorter than five feet, weak as a five year old and extremely clumsy. The hot dude says "It's heavy, maybe someone should help you hold it" But naaah I can do it myself my sister says.... Aaaanyways it starts off with me taking it, almost knocking the people on the row infront of me over and as soon as I recieve the plastic weapon I accidently trigger it, shooting tons of plastic things on the audience and the actors. The people infront of me cover themselves with their arms saving themselves from my crazy weapontossing. The hot actor gets plastic things on his chest right before he throws himself on the floor. Apparently you're only supposed to shoot people from a distance...

I told my boyfriend about it and he said

"You've a disease my love."
"What kind of disease?"
"You're out of your mind."

I want my nick changed to Akutbajsa. Reason: It's a nick I've had for some time and it came from the very fact that I'm out of my mind. It represents me as I am - clumsy, crazy and a bit dangerous. It's also the name I use when I make stuff, and I plan on making stuff and share with people here, so I want the name sticking to the stuff to be the name that represents me best.

Site Helper
Original Poster
#8 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 1:47 PM
If you like irony this is funny.

So my wife and I decided about 3 1/2 years ago that we wanted to start trying for a child. She was a 3rd year medical student at the time, and we didn't see any better time on the horizon. In fact we couldn't think of a time in the next 6-7 years that we would be able to have a second one, so we joked a lot about me better hoping for twins. Well sometime in the first 60 days we managed to get her pregnant, and let me tell you, we put in long hours "trying for baby"! 8-10 days later that little lizard creature in her belly decided if it was any better it would have to be twins, 2 days later things got better I guess, cause it split. This lead to an interesting chain of events, and now I am requesting a name change from my initials and last name to my current occupation.

aapezzuto > TwinHerder

I even have a new avatar image to reflect the proposed change

Many thanks!

Site Helper
Original Poster
#9 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 1:50 PM
Well, it all started late one night when I was living in Strangetown. I couldn't sleep, so I decided to go for a walk -- Strangetown is mighty peculiar place, but one thing it's NOT is dangerous to walk around alone after dark, at least in the usual ways. I was heading up the hill toward the Curious place, since as long as I was up I might as well get in some good exercise, when I saw a saucer-shaped object fly over the house and just stop there in the sky... then a beam of green light shone down onto those crazy walkways they've got up there, and I swear I saw something being pulled UP into the beam of light. Something that looked like it was struggling.

After that I wasn't so sure it was safe to be walking around Strangetown in the middle of the night after all, whether I'd really just seen one of the Curious boys abducted by aliens or not. But as I headed home, all of a sudden an unmarked black sedan pulled up alongside me, and then right onto the sidewalk blocking my path. Two of the guys who popped out of it were dressed in black suits and wearing sunglasses at night, and the third was General Grunt. They told me I had to come with them for reprogramming. Whatever that was, I was sure I didn't want it to happen to me, so I took off running, first through the yard of the nearest house, then out into the desert where I hoped I'd get enough of a head start to get out of town the back way.

Instead, I ran practically right into a GREEN old man, who seemed to have some idea what was happening. He told me he could get me out of town safely, but I was going to have to change my identity to keep the MIBs from tracking me down.

...and that's why I'm asking to have my username changed to Cidira. (Also I want to match most of the other Sims sites I hang around on, so when I start posting more content there's continuity of name across sites.)

I have increased awesomeness and added bacon on this post!

(Granted)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 1:58 PM
Once upon a time there was young girl named Tashi. Now Tashi wanted to be "cool" and "hip"* like all the other teeny-boppers out there. So she decided that when she made an account she would put two "prime" and "sexy as" x's around her name. She thought she was pretty cool doing this. It was like that girl at school chloe who's myspace name was Xx-(hl03-xX. How totally awesome! But as Tashi grew older she soon realised that putting x's around your name was nothing special, and made you look like a complete douche. Not only that, everyone who read your posts would mark you off as one of them slutty, stupid bimbo teenyboppers. Not only that, she feels her name should be changed as she didn't make up so dumb story about being on the run from the cops or owing money to the mafia or being raped by a flying monkey with pink slippers.

*"cool" and "hip"= "Whore-ish" and "Look like a dumb-ass"

Name change to just Tashi, if possible

(There already was a user by that name. Story was wasted.)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#11 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 2:01 PM
Could I have my name changed to KommunistKat? It is my username on most other sites I;m a part of and some other things and is what I want to be known as on the Interwebs.

Now for the amusing story, it's something that my dad would do to our cats when I was younger. He'd pull their ears back so they looked all wide-eyed and would scream Communist Cat! I still laugh whenever I think about it.

(But the story was good enough.)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#12 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 2:02 PM
Once there was a girl named YorkieGirl4. She was outside playing with some friends when they were attacked by the bunny mafia. (Something about stolen carrots.) The girl and her friends headed for the hills and hid in a convenient alien spaceship that they...lets say borrowed. Unfortunately the bunny mafia also made it onto the alien spaceship and found a bunch of lasery-type things. After annoying the girl and her friends with their evile laser pointers and taking control of the ship, the bunnies crashed the spaceship into a boring little town in the middle of nowhere and took off because there's never been a town so proud of being hicks. The girl and her friends are now on the run from the bunny mafia and are changing their names everywhere...

Bet you never knew there was a bunny mafia, did you? So as you can see I need to change my username from YorkieGirl4 to SummerRaine to hide from the bunny mafia which still wants its carrots back.

(Granted)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#13 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 2:03 PM
I would like my username changed to "Wartooth" (with a capital "W") please. You see, the Hyphen (they are not dashes, they ARE hyphens, there is a DIFFERENCE) Police are going to find me soon, for overusing hyphens in nearly all usernames on nearly all sites I register on. I'm getting really, really tired of being stalked by the Hyphen Police (I just realized that Hyphen Police and Hysterical Paroxysm both have the same initials... which is odd...) and they're going to charge me with hyphen overuse, but I DIDN'T KNOW THAT I COULD GET CHARGED FOR THAT. So, as you can see, I'm innocent and I'm about to be arrested, which is why I must rid my username of the unsightly hyphens and also change the username, so that the Hyphen Police don't track me down, find me, capture me, and give me the death penalty for a crime I have unintentionally committed. Now I'm going to die... unless you guys step in and save meeee.

Oh, and also, for the watchers of Metalocalypse here, yes, I am trying to get it renamed in honor of Toki Wartooth (the guy in my avatar right now).

(It worked, but he was banned later)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#14 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 2:05 PM
Amusing story... hmm. I fail at those, but here's a totally unrelated one, one which I forgot to screencap/record sadly.

TS2, family of three: Mommy, Daddy, and a toddler. Mother dies. Father dies. Well, they were killed actually. And the stinky baby is left all alone. Grimmy comes in, crosses over their souls and here's the fun part: he goes to the fridge, has a snack; to the toilet, takes a crap for quite a while. Then he disappears, and I get a message saying "Death is a Taurus... yadda yadda yadda." Game over.

See, I suck at it.

Okay I wanted my name changed to Nygmanix as that is what I use on the chats and it's also easier to type. (Yuss, I'm a son of a sloth. Now pretty please with a Pescado on the top? And wow, pretty, please and Pescado all in the same sentence.)

(Granted)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#15 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 2:09 PM Last edited by Ghost sdoj : 23rd Jan 2013 at 2:53 PM.
Hmm...lessee herr.

Well, the simple canis familiarus species has recently decided to cast me aside as their goddess...the nerve. And so recently I fell in with the Fennec fox species (see link for a visual). They have decided that, as THEIR ruler, I shall simply be known as Fennec.

(Link didn't copy over, but you can find pictures of them on the internet anyway. Request was denied, overlooked or name was in use, but included here because it has several "funny" votes and no negatives.)

Edit: I didn't look far enough. Name was in use already)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#16 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 2:11 PM
I would like to have my username changed to ModernChemistry

My dog, Puppy, loves shoes, bras, and underwear. We constantly find a garment of ours laying in the backyard. The other week I caught Puppy with one my sister's bras. I chased the dog throughout the entire house and around the backyard. We live in a busy suburb and it was around rush hour. Several people saw me leap for the dog and standing in the middle of the backyard with a bra in my hand. I decided I needed a change in my life, I figured I start with my username. I hope my embarrassment was amusing for everyone.

(Granted)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#17 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 2:12 PM
I would like my username changed to TVRdesigns

There once was a boy named Tom who was madly in love Emily Sue Van Jansen. But sadly, Emily Sue Van Jansen (ESVJ for short) could only love someone named TVRdesigns. She was awfully shallow you know... Anyway, as the story goes, ESVJ got VERY drunk one night and decided to sleep with Tom. Obviously, for the purposes of the story, she got knocked up. Now, I know what you are thinking. Why did she get knocked up. Well, because I needed to write something and had no idea what. BUT. I digress. Tom purposefully forgot the bag, and in this way, he made ESVJ love him. Well.. not love, so much as need, for financial support, but the feeling was there. So, eventually, after the baby was born, ESJV got another job, and threatened Tom that if he didnt change his name, she would leave him.

*Insert name change here*

But now, thanks to the mods at MTS.info, there is no worries anymore. Because all is well, and all is right. Once again, the day is saved.

Anyway. Thats the story about how I met your mother. (HIMYM reference)

(Granted)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#18 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 2:15 PM
There once was a girl named Taylor. She wanted to change her name. She wondered around, searching for a name. She then thought of her own. So she typed it after that link. Unfortunately, she was taken aback. Why would a MAN take her name?! She simple must not have this! Sadly, it was taken recently....So she wondered about some more. Feeling ever so poor.....She could not imagine a name that would mean the same. Thus, she was struck. By lightning of course! She then heard the name.....Weeaboo.....A simple but funny name.....One which means so many things...Yet has not one solid and concise meaning...And so....She has requested....Weeaboo.

Funny enough? :D

Also, don't mind my asking, but how do I post stories?

(Granted)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#19 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 2:17 PM Last edited by Ghost sdoj : 23rd Jan 2013 at 2:50 PM.
KyleTheArtist had an argument with Ruffnut. Ruffnut said that she should be Kyle's MTS identity while her Kyle name should be kept to DA. She also suggested, that who ever punches out more teeth, wins. Ruffnut went 1st. She knocked out all 33 teeth. Kyle went next and she only knocke out 4. When she asked why only 4, Ruffnut replied, " I only have 4!"

There for, Kyle is asking if her name can be changed to Ruffnut, since she honestly won.

Thanks in advance.

(I was looking ahead to see why Kyle the Artist still has the same name, so this is out of order. Apparently this was either overlooked or not funny enough.)

Edit: OK, I didn't look far enough. Ruffnut was taken.

Site Helper
Original Poster
#20 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 2:18 PM
Just to mention, I'm not truly addicted to soy sauce. It's too salty to put on every possible thing.

A starving Sim, named Ineuit2, walked into a Chinese restaurant, looking for a meal...but the menu was in Chinese, and sadly, she could only read Simlish. She didn't want to guess at what she was ordering, so she walked out to the back of the restaurant, and found the back door unlocked. That door lead to the kitchen. There, she could sneak around and find what they were cooking, so she would know what there was to order. Unfortunately, she just wasn't sneaky enough. The chef had spotted her and shoved her into a large pot of yesterday's soy sauce, which was going to be poured out later (this chef was strict on the freshness of things).

As Ineuit2 floated in this sauce, she realized how delicious it was, and decided to stay in it overnight. Quickly, she became addicted to it.

When morning arrived, the janitor poured the sauce into the sink. He wasn't very surprised when he saw Ineuit2 sliding out of the pot (she was beginning to cry, since she didn't enjoy seeing her precious liquid flow down the drain) because it had happened so many times before.

Ineuit2, with soaked and stained clothes, ran out of the restaurant seeking more of the substance that would begin to change her life...

...And now, she calls herself Joy Sauce.

No Sims were hurt in this story.
----------

I kind of rushed on that, but that's all I could really come up with to go with the name. It was pretty fun, though.
Anyway, thanks for making this thread! Not many sites give you this kind of opportunity. :3

(Granted)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#21 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 2:20 PM
When I became a member here the name simwit was taken, so I stuck a pencil in each ear and called myself -simwit-. I've been walking around with a pencil in my ears ever since, because I can't seem to remove them (the pencils, not my ears). I don't want to bore you with all of the problems this causes, but can you imagine how difficult it is for me to get some sleep now?

I'd really like an MTS administrator to grab hold of both pencils and pull them out of my ears, so I can be simwit from now on. Oh, and just to be safe, I'm begging you to pull, please don't push.

(By the way, according to the link you provided for checking if a username exists, the username simwit is no longer in use.)

(Granted)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#22 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 2:21 PM
she really doesn't like empeomeo------ username... she doesn't accept it beacause everyone could contact my simply using that mail.
Why should have i written my mail as username? because when i signed up i was having a footbath and watching at tv. Should i have been more aware? Maybe yes, but i'm still excited when I think about champion's league winner: INTER!!! Yes it is my passion, what an incredible team...

This is not simply amusing, this is truth and boring for me.
If you want particulars I'll give you all the particulars of the footbath, and photos too...

Who is Christelle? She's my second personality... people names her Buq (bad ugly quarrelsome)

Appreciate the effort writing in english, I hope you'll accept Christelle's request changing my name in empeomeo... simply

(granted)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#23 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 2:24 PM
I had 2 little yorkies. I adored them. Then one day a vampire came and ate my yorkies. His name was....... EDWARD CULLEN!!!!! Sooo I decided, to get revenge, that I would change my name to ILUVTAYLORLAUTNER to annoy that EVIL yorkie-eating vampire!

(Denied. And I think I owe the admins a thank you for denying a name that is all caps. )

Site Helper
Original Poster
#24 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 2:27 PM Last edited by Ghost sdoj : 23rd Jan 2013 at 2:50 PM.
Bob was in trouble. He forgot his wedding anniversary. His wife was
really pissed.

She told him "Tomorrow morning, I expect to find a gift in the
driveway that goes from 0 to 200 in 6 seconds AND IT BETTER BE THERE !!"

The next morning he got up early and left for work. When his wife woke
up, she looked out the window and sure enough there was a box
gift-wrapped in the middle of the driveway.

Confused, the wife put on her robe and ran out to the driveway, brought
the box back in the house.

She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.

Bob has been missing since friday....

This is my funny story. If its funny enough please change my username to lollipopsim. Thanks<3

(Apparently overlooked? Or desired name was in use? Name change never happened, anyway.)

Edit: Again, I didn't look far enough. Name was taken.)

Site Helper
Original Poster
#25 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 2:29 PM
Please change my name to: LoonehWannabe (L & W caps)

There once was a modder named Joe. You see, Joe had origionally wanted to be a computer programmer, but when he was at the store to get programming software, he found it. 'It' happened to be the Sims 3. Joe forgot about computer programming and played happily for a few years until he got bored, and hit him. He was destined to be a modder! He had a college degree and everything, so he made several hacks and became addicted. He thought the mods and hacks would apply to him eventually. He created a mod where Sims could buy houses for free, so he moved out of his apartment and found a beautiful mansion, an he tried to get it using his hack. He was forced to live on the streets with only a laptop and $50, so then he created a no hunger mod for his Sims, and as he thought, himself. The next day he spent the rest of his money on a Sims 3 EP. He soon began to feel hungry, but he thought his hunger bar would go up. Joe died of starvation 10 days later, and was buried with his prized Sims 3 game. His last words were, "John(his brother), resurrect me when they call." John had no idea what he was talking about, so he just shrugged and scheduled a funeral.

(Granted)

Page 1 of 7