Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Unisex Freckles for all ages

by Kittylynn74 Posted 5th Jan 2013 at 4:30 PM - Updated 5th Jan 2013 at 8:59 PM by Phaenoh

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 1 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#2 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 5:09 PM
These look great!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#3 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 6:43 PM
They look amazing! Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 8:04 PM
Makes me think of the freckles my dad had. Your freckles look great.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 7:05 PM
I hardly ever use freckles on Sims I make since pretty much all of them out there look like just brown paint spots on faces, but yours --- holy llamas! at long last! freckles that look like real freckles!!!!
Good work, I really like these and I think you did an excellant job on them. I think I'm going to have to download them and junk all those unused ones in my cc stash.
Thanks.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#6 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 1:45 PM
Good work on these. Thanks!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 7th Jan 2013 at 6:57 PM
Thanks for the great comments! They aren't layerable like some freckle downloads Ive seen so they take the place of blush... but I like how they turned out.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 18th Jan 2013 at 9:55 PM
Actually, I like the way the freckles look on the darker sim skin shade! (Quit being too harsh on yourself, I love these freckles!) Thanks for uploading this, I needed some freckles for my sims!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 22nd Jun 2013 at 12:58 AM
Would you consider making more/different versions of these? I love these freckles so much. Whatever the blush part that isn't the dots does to my Sim's faces, it's like it instantly makes them prettier. Love love love this download.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 23rd Jun 2013 at 6:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Deamon Fire
Would you consider making more/different versions of these? I love these freckles so much. Whatever the blush part that isn't the dots does to my Sim's faces, it's like it instantly makes them prettier. Love love love this download.

Thanks! Glad to see people enjoying what I made. What was your thought on more of them? A blush/foundation without freckles? or a lighter sprinkle of freckles?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Jul 2013 at 5:09 PM
Congrats, they look so realistic! It was a great idea to make them look like your own My northerner sims will look awesome thanks to you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Jan 2014 at 4:39 AM
Love these! So natural and adorable!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 5th Sep 2014 at 12:51 PM
thank you
Scholar
THANKS POST
#14 Old 8th May 2015 at 7:51 PM
Wow, freckles!