Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Four Forever Rings

by cyclo_tripz Posted 29th Dec 2012 at 5:51 AM

42 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 29 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 1:02 PM
Love these Thanks so much! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 1:30 PM
These rings are beautiful, and what a beautiful story to go along with them!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#4 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 2:05 PM
i totally agree. the story that went along with the rings was magnificent!! Thank you for sharing.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 4:18 PM
Amazing Work! Thank you for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 5:16 PM
This is one of the biggest sim-related 'awww' moments I have had in a while. They look so precious together!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 29th Dec 2012 at 10:59 PM
Oh wow! I've always wanted my teen married/engaged sims to wear rings but silly EA has made it impossible. (I use twallan's woohooer mod which can let teens get engaged and married )
Thank you sooo much!
Test Subject
#8 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 3:44 AM
Thanks! They are so beautiful! Are the rings default for when proposed to (I hope so ). Do you have to buy them it would be soooo awesome, if when the sim proposes that ring is used like as a default.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 8:21 AM
These are gorgeous! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#10 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 10:51 AM
Thanks for the support!

PiggiesRock, the rings are non-default, so I don't think they will show up during the proposal. I really wouldn't know how to make them appear by default - it does sound like a really good idea though! You can assign the rings in CAS, or stylist, just like a normal ring. Cloning from the original engagement ring actually made the rings disappear from CAS, so there could be a possible way to do that.

A Psycho'sTrip ✦ Stay in Wonderland and I'll show you how deep the rabbit hole goes
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 2:51 PM
these are very well made and lovely, thank you so much for sharing them, one question, are they stack-able? like can the engagement and eternity band be worn together? if not that's ok they are beautiful anyway, maybe in the future if you feel like you could release i stack-able version, that would be really awesome! anyway thank you again for sharing and you really went above and beyond the effort and care put into this is really easy to see wonderful wonderful wonderful
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#12 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 2:56 PM
I love your rings, thanks for sharing! :D
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 8:59 PM
I have been going past this post several times, just stopped in to take a look and I knew I must have these rings. Downloading them, thank you very much for creating this.

Fell in love with the anniversary ring.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 12:32 PM
crysta11ove, the rings as they are now are currently not stackable. I did not want to copy daluved1's idea of stacking them, but I will create stackable versions since you requested them. I have come up with six different designs to stack the four rings; with two rings on the ring finger at a time. You can expect to see them on my blog sometime this week.

A Psycho'sTrip ✦ Stay in Wonderland and I'll show you how deep the rabbit hole goes
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 3rd Jan 2013 at 12:55 AM
I love these! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#16 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 12:16 AM
Stacked Forever Rings
The rings are now stackable at my blog

Instructor
THANKS POST
#17 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 9:20 PM
These are simply gorgeous! I love them all, but I love the solitaire engagement ring especially. I hope I eventually get one like that!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#18 Old 9th Jan 2013 at 2:37 PM
Love these
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#19 Old 11th Jan 2013 at 1:06 AM
For anyone who's wondering if he/she is able to use both stackable and nonstackable versions or not, the answer is yes, I've tested that.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 19th Jan 2013 at 12:21 PM
So Beautiful!~!~~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 20th Jan 2013 at 3:01 PM
These are brilliant! It's such a good idea! How devastated was I when I realised I had wandered into the sims3 section of the site
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 8th Feb 2013 at 4:55 PM
Theese a great. =) I love them. the story made me cry a bit <3
Congratualations

Jodi&Brian<3.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 24th Feb 2013 at 3:33 AM
These are absolutely fantastic, thank you for creating a variety :D
Test Subject
#24 Old 2nd Mar 2013 at 5:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by awsomegirl
For anyone who's wondering if he/she is able to use both stackable and nonstackable versions or not, the answer is yes, I've tested that.

is this ring available for male sims too? i cant find it in male category. please answer me! thanx in advance
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#25 Old 7th Mar 2013 at 8:28 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rainalddanjaen
is this ring available for male sims too? i cant find it in male category. please answer me! thanx in advance

The rings are for female sims only. If you want male versions, tell me which rings you want converted and I'll upload the male versions to my blog.

Page 1 of 2