Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Jessie Valentine

by Stepper Posted 30th Dec 2012 at 1:44 PM - Updated 2nd Jan 2013 at 10:05 AM by Stepper : Added link for the eyebrows

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 4 Feedback Posts, 11 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Dec 2012 at 2:08 PM
Really good idea with making him look nice as a female too! I try to do that sometimes, but I still struggle a lot. You pulled it off perfectly! Thanks for a great sim.
And all the maladies of the world burst forth from Pandora's cooch
THANKS POST
#3 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 4:12 AM
aawww, he's a real cutie-pie! And the female version looks great too, very natural, great job!
Inconceivable!
THANKS POST
#4 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 6:34 AM
Oh, he's cute! And I love that he looks good as a girl, too. Can't wait to see what his offspring looks like! Thank you for sharing. =D
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 31st Dec 2012 at 8:02 AM
Thank you! I'm glad that you guys like him (and her)!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 1st Jan 2013 at 4:52 PM
He's absolutely handsome! I can definitely use him in my new hood that I'm building.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 2nd Jan 2013 at 10:00 AM
I just noticed that I forgot to include a link to the eyebrows I used, which has now been fixed. No need to redownload, but you may want to get those brows if he didn't look right.
Instructor
#8 Old 3rd Jan 2013 at 12:07 AM
OMG he 's finally here
He /she is beautiful ..and so alive!
This is sincerely very good for your first upload. You have natural talent.You should upload sims more often
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#9 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 6:25 PM
This sim was love at first sight! I barely ever download sims, as I love creating in CAS (for days on a single sim, actually), but him, I simply had to have. Thank you!
I gave him a makeover though - I prefer using my own skintones, brows, hair, makeup etc., but I haven't touched any of his features!
I can send pics, only if it doesn't offend you!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 4th Jan 2013 at 7:07 PM
He is so similar to my friend's boyfriend :DDD
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Jan 2013 at 10:58 PM
FREEDOM_55: Thank you very much! I'm sure I have a few sims sitting around my bin that would make good candidates with a little tweaking.

whitequeen73: You're welcome! And I don't mind at all if you've changed his appearance; I'd love to see how he looks in your game.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#12 Old 6th Jan 2013 at 4:02 AM
Love that you made it so he looks good as a female, too! I, too, have a heck of a time making sure that the offspring of my Sims don't look terrible (thank heavens for cheats to edit them in CAS)! I like your solution a lot--it seems like it'd work, and it makes me smile. :D
Tartan McBadgerface
THANKS POST
#13 Old 8th Jan 2013 at 8:06 PM
Thank you <3 He's going straight into my game, I love him
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 23rd Jan 2013 at 6:03 PM
Wow, they're both verrry nice. I don't normally download Sims, cause it's great fun to play with the sliders, but you convinced me. Thanks so much.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#15 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 6:28 PM
Aww, he's so cute!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#16 Old 5th Nov 2013 at 2:28 AM
Does anyone else think he looks kinda like Orlando Bloom from about ten years ago? It's the eyes. I love him. He's totally adorable and makes a cute fem too. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 24th Apr 2022 at 5:39 AM
Hello, do you still have tank top replacement file? The link already broken, I want file can you send me?