Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Oriflame Cottage

by godspeed Posted 30th Nov 2012 at 3:02 PM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 4:45 PM
i would love to download it. unfortuntaly, i have an old computer and only the bg.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 4:49 PM
oh thank you aeisha. don't worry this upload will always be here on mts.

In this world people may throw stones in the path of your success, it depends on you ….. What you make from them …… a wall or a bridge.. What's Your TS2 Business?
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#4 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 4:55 PM
Hey, Godspeed, glad to see it uploaded, well done
PS Thanks for the credit, glad to be of some help.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#5 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 5:20 PM
Lovely house! It's so bright and cheerful, with beautiful flower plots, and something about the layout of the central room on the ground floor makes me wish I could live here.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#6 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 7:38 PM
Fantastically decorated! Thank you!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#7 Old 30th Nov 2012 at 10:19 PM
Wow! It looks great, I like what you've done to it since I last saw it on the CFF, Well Done
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#8 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 2:37 AM
Congratulations godspeed, I'm really glad to see this on the downloads page.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 4:51 AM
thank you all. I am so glad that you like it. Thanks jo, karen and TDS for the efficient help in CFF. Without their help it would be hard for me to get this lot uploaded.

In this world people may throw stones in the path of your success, it depends on you ….. What you make from them …… a wall or a bridge.. What's Your TS2 Business?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 10:44 AM
I like ! I like the use of base game items
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 3rd Mar 2016 at 11:09 AM
thank you
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 19th May 2017 at 6:15 PM
Thank you