Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Werewolf Maul

by Enirei Posted 1st Dec 2012 at 5:51 PM - Updated 22nd Mar 2014 at 5:36 AM by Enirei : Revisions

102 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 63 Feedback Posts, 38 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#2 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 6:20 PM
Omg this is gonna be great; thanks!

If I may ask, did you use some sort of other Occult Interaction to make SN Weres maul, like maybe the WA Mummy? Just curious. ^-^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 6:38 PM
This sounds awesome!!!
Space Pony
Original Poster
#4 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 6:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by murfee
Omg this is gonna be great; thanks!

If I may ask, did you use some sort of other Occult Interaction to make SN Weres maul, like maybe the WA Mummy? Just curious. ^-^

You're welcome. Nope, I didn't use another Occult Interaction. It follows the same idea of my Vampire mods.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 1st Dec 2012 at 10:08 PM
Awesome! Hope there's eventually an npc autonomous version for those with frightening halloween worlds Probably with a disclaimer that it could lower the town population?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 1:07 AM
Oh how cool is this! Now Werewolves can do what they are made for :P
Test Subject
#7 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 1:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bandon
Awesome! Hope there's eventually an npc autonomous version for those with frightening halloween worlds Probably with a disclaimer that it could lower the town population?

hahaha "lower the town population" :P
Space Pony
Original Poster
#8 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 3:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Bandon

It is mildly autonomous. I had forgotten that I had not removed that bit from the ITUN files. The incentive is low, but still positive unless the werewolf has the Good or Vegetarian trait (then it's negative and the Sim won't do it autonomously).
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 4:30 AM
You have the best MODS, I still use your Vampire one and now a werewolf Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#10 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 11:28 AM
Can Deadly Maul kill sims? If so then what kind of ghost will the sim become?
Anyway This mod is very interesting!
Alchemist
#11 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 2:32 PM
This is great, thank you. I would also like to know that if a sim is killed by deadly maul, which color is the ghost and does she/he have a custom cause of death?
Space Pony
Original Poster
#12 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 5:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by varpunen
This is great, thank you. I would also like to know that if a sim is killed by deadly maul, which color is the ghost and does she/he have a custom cause of death?

Glad you like it. That pink color ghost caused by starvation. Creating a "custom cause of death" is beyond my current scope.
Alchemist
#13 Old 2nd Dec 2012 at 5:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Enirei
Glad you like it. That pink color ghost caused by starvation. Creating a "custom cause of death" is beyond my current scope.

Ah, thank you. Keep up the good work. Mods like these really makes this game much more realistic and that is what I like.
Mad Poster
#14 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 12:16 AM
It sounds to me from the description that Deadly Maul will sometimes kill, sometimes not. If it won't kill every time, then what is the chance that it will succeed?

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Space Pony
Original Poster
#15 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 12:26 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Shimrod101
It sounds to me from the description that Deadly Maul will sometimes kill, sometimes not. If it won't kill every time, then what is the chance that it will succeed?

Depends on the skill level of your werewolf as mentioned in the overview.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#16 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 1:44 AM
Another great mod for my game, thank you!
Mad Poster
#17 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 3:30 AM
If my Lycanthropy Skill and Athletics Skill are maxxed then; how often will it kill the other sim?

MedievalMods and Sims3mods: Dive Cave Reset Fix, Resort Revamp, Industrial Oven Revamp, Will O' Wisp fix, UI Sounds Disabled, No Cars, Gnome Family Planner, Townies Out on the Town, No Martial Arts Clothes, Fast Skilling, etc. http://simsasylum.com/tfm/
Space Pony
Original Poster
#18 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 4:37 AM
If my Lycanthropy Skill and Athletics Skill are maxxed then; how often will it kill the other sim?

Well depending on the skills of the target, at least 50%. Since typical NPCs don't have high skill levels unless they're pre-made the chance is closer to 100%. If the sim is human, it's 100%. Humans get mauled easily :p
Mad Poster
#19 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 10:12 AM
Okay. It seems like a strange design decision to me, since there are two mauls to choose between. As far as I'm concerned the Deadly Maul should always kill, giving players a cool way to simply dispose pf some despised townie or service sim, instead of resorting to Total Annihilation or Nuke, which have nothing cool, no animation, no death, nothing.

It's understandable that another werewolf, for example, should not necessarily be killable by mine, if mine is some newbie wimp werewolf; but I think that most players will use Maul much more frequently anyway, and one can see who wins or loses.

Space Pony
Original Poster
#20 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 11:54 AM
Okay. It seems like a strange design decision to me, since there are two mauls to choose between. As far as I'm concerned the Deadly Maul should always kill, giving players a cool way to simply dispose pf some despised townie or service sim, instead of resorting to Total Annihilation or Nuke, which have nothing cool, no animation, no death, nothing.

It's understandable that another werewolf, for example, should not necessarily be killable by mine, if mine is some newbie wimp werewolf; but I think that most players will use Maul much more frequently anyway, and one can see who wins or loses.

Deadly Maul does always kill if it's successful. Like my Deadly Attack always kills if it's successful (which people complained it should not be a one hit kill in its early days). If it killed every time then some wimpy werewolf could go up and kill a high level witch or vampire.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 3rd Dec 2012 at 7:36 PM
Hi, I don't have Supernatural but, I heard the werewolves are really lame in the Supernatural expansion. I mean really, all you can do is growl at people and howl randomly? Anyways, if I get Supernatural I'll come back and give feedback because this is cool especially if you can actually kill (Finally, I would be able to go on those werewolf rampages)
Test Subject
#22 Old 4th Dec 2012 at 10:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Squiggle111
Hi, I don't have Supernatural but, I heard the werewolves are really lame in the Supernatural expansion. I mean really, all you can do is growl at people and howl randomly? Anyways, if I get Supernatural I'll come back and give feedback because this is cool especially if you can actually kill (Finally, I would be able to go on those werewolf rampages)

yeah that was my opinion about the werewolves too. they "hunt" but only for stones and gems or w/e..lame. Cool part is in CAS mode where you can create how your werewolf will look after changing from human form...

and now with this "maul" feature, you can basically be a real werewolf (with the cursed bite).
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 2:08 AM
this sounds great i dont have supernatural yet but ive heard that werewolves are pretty lame, like one person said now they can do what theyre made for haha. nice job
Test Subject
#24 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 5:11 AM
Great mod! Thanks!
Test Subject
#25 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 5:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Squiggle111

Actually, you can give the "Cursed Bite" which will turn humans into werewolves. They're not terrible, but they did need something extra and this mod will help.
Page 1 of 5