Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New CAS and CAP animation options

by spagtscully Posted 25th Nov 2012 at 2:26 PM - Updated 21st Apr 2023 at 6:48 AM by spagtscully : updated info

52 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 27 Feedback Posts, 24 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#2 Old 25th Nov 2012 at 4:58 PM
WOO! I'm glad you got this working. Thank you!
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#3 Old 25th Nov 2012 at 8:11 PM
This is wonderful! I've been wanting this for so long
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 26th Nov 2012 at 12:43 PM
This is so useful! Thank you for this and for adding so many different versions!
Test Subject
#5 Old 26th Nov 2012 at 2:43 PM
It`s a great mod! Thank you for making. I really hated all this smiling and winking in cas, also the poses. So I have choosed the 1st version. But what would be really great, that if you could combine your mod with "zoom in cas". ^_^
Instructor
THANKS POST
#6 Old 27th Nov 2012 at 3:10 AM
YES YES YES YES.

The end.

OH, and thanks <3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Nov 2012 at 12:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Doodlez
It`s a great mod! Thank you for making. I really hated all this smiling and winking in cas, also the poses. So I have choosed the 1st version. But what would be really great, that if you could combine your mod with "zoom in cas". ^_^

I know there are several ways to do it yourself, but the Zoom in CAS (it's an AWESOME mod) doesn't have the right toddler settings for them standing. Most of the main changed coding is in this mod is the Jazz file. You could essentially adjust it in S3PE by deleting the camera settings from this file, but the reason the cameras are affected in this mod in the first place is because they are adjusted to be able to see the the toddler standing correctly.

Literally that's the only reason. I was able to combine them in my game by adjusting Shimrod101's coding a little, but the Zoom in CAS is not my mod, so I can't add it to this and upload it. Especially since I really respect not only this sites policies, but Shimrod101 for all the work he put into it.

Thanks to everyone else as well for your thanks posts. Glad you like the mod so much! :D
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#8 Old 27th Nov 2012 at 10:27 PM
Lol, the second picture of the toddler standing up is so cute, like "Imma big girl." Wonderful poses, btw.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 29th Nov 2012 at 5:59 PM
Please can you upload more pictures with their respective pose names?... is so confuse for me. xD Thanks You.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 8th Dec 2012 at 7:06 AM
Quote: Originally posted by WorldCompany
Please can you upload more pictures with their respective pose names?... is so confuse for me. xD Thanks You.

I sent you a PM detailing them better. Let me know if you need more info.

Thanks to everyone for all your comments and Thanks posts!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Feb 2013 at 2:59 AM
this look great.. but just so im clear..will this work without the pets exp??
as i don't have pets.
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st Feb 2013 at 6:17 AM
Can anyone confirm that this works with patch 1.50?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 21st Feb 2013 at 8:52 AM
Quote: Originally posted by crazzyferret
this look great.. but just so im clear..will this work without the pets exp??
as i don't have pets.

The mod is base game compatible. This means you don't actually have to have pets for it to work. That has been tested to make certain (it was also confirmed to me by one of the moderators as well). Just choose which Human actions you want and ignore the pet ones.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st Feb 2013 at 9:05 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sukie1977
Can anyone confirm that this works with patch 1.50?

Yep. Still works fine. Soonest I can see it being affected would maybe be when University comes out.
Test Subject
#15 Old 24th Feb 2013 at 1:42 AM
I can't download it. My computer says the link isn't working, can you tell me how to get the mod cause I really want it! Thank you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 24th Feb 2013 at 2:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rinchan92
I can't download it. My computer says the link isn't working, can you tell me how to get the mod cause I really want it! Thank you!

The link works fine for me and several others that tested it.

Are you trying to download several MTS files at the same time? There's a 5 file download limit. That means you can only have 5 downloads going from this site at the same time.

If that is not the issue that you can PM me and I can try to help you work out why it's not working for you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 15th Apr 2013 at 4:56 AM
this doesnt work with supernatural GAH
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 26th Apr 2013 at 4:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icookiiies
this doesnt work with supernatural GAH

Yes it does. It works with all expansion packs. Make sure you don't have a conflicting mod in your packages folder. If you do it will cause problems with your game. I have all the expansion and stuff packs and have had no issues with it working on Supernatural. One of the poses above even shows it working on a fairy.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 27th Jun 2013 at 8:56 PM
Just saying thanks again that you keep making sure this mod works patch after patch This is one of my most important and favorite mods!
Test Subject
#20 Old 5th Jul 2013 at 12:06 AM
It doesn't work for me with patch 1.55.
Test Subject
#21 Old 18th Jul 2013 at 4:22 AM
Toddlers bounce in and out of sitting with patch 1.55... :c clothing choices are fine, but it's hard to do faces that way soooo. I haven't paid a lot of attention to the others but I don't think they were affected. o:

I was like 11 when I made this account okay. D:
Test Subject
Original Poster
#22 Old 7th Sep 2013 at 2:00 AM
Quote: Originally posted by mizzmileyfanx
Toddlers bounce in and out of sitting with patch 1.55... :c clothing choices are fine, but it's hard to do faces that way soooo. I haven't paid a lot of attention to the others but I don't think they were affected. o:

Actually the toddlers should only sit briefly when the species is chosen. If they are sitting sporadically then there is an issue. Make sure you don't have a conflicting mod. Which version are you using?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#23 Old 7th Sep 2013 at 2:03 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Boomshakalaka
It doesn't work for me with patch 1.55.

It should work fine. Make sure you don't have a conflicting mod. Let me know what version you have so I can look into it if that is not the case.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 29th Oct 2013 at 11:44 AM
Thank you ♥ I hate the animations and this mod helps me a lot :)
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#25 Old 24th Jan 2014 at 2:12 PM
Does it still work with 1.66?
Page 1 of 3