Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Alchemist
#26 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 7:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Joe213
I have followed all of the steps but when I click on City Hall, I don't see 'Paparazzi' on the menu... :/

Are you sure? The option is still there. Can you provide a snapshot? You do have Late Night, don't you...?

Just call me Nikel
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 29th May 2014 at 7:44 AM
Sorry for bumping but the option "Paparazzi" doesn't appear, does it only appear on a specific Town?

And does it work on 1.67? and I do have Late Night.
Screenshots
Alchemist
#28 Old 29th May 2014 at 7:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Lucifer2248
Sorry for bumping but the option "Paparazzi" doesn't appear, does it only appear on a specific Town?

And does it work on 1.67? and I do have Late Night.

Paparazzi is under Global Roles now. See http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Register+Interactions

Just call me Nikel
Test Subject
#29 Old 22nd Jun 2015 at 1:05 AM
how many files ?
Test Subject
#30 Old 30th May 2019 at 5:09 PM
Default Can You help me?
Hey. I used this mod once and it is really great. I recently wanted to download this mod from the link you provided here, but the Wikispaces site does not work. Could you send this mod here or in a private message? I will be very grateful.
Field Researcher
#31 Old 30th May 2019 at 6:07 PM
NRaas Register can be found at their new(ish) site, along with all of their other mods.
Test Subject
#32 Old 31st May 2019 at 6:42 PM
Thank You so much
Mad Poster
#33 Old 18th Jan 2020 at 2:39 PM
Yellow dance and we turn. My ashes are dry. Purple teardrops I cry, it don't have a price tag. Loving is a cherry pie. Cause you know that baby I.

P.S. Sorry for my bad english.
Staff - Moderator
staff: moderator
#34 Old 18th Jan 2020 at 3:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by marcoswaldord
I love this mod, everytime i play ts3 this is one of my must have mods <3
Could you do a TS4 version of this?

@marcoswaldord - You may wish to know requesting items be created is against site rules. Here is the Link to the rules so you may become familiar with them.
Test Subject
#35 Old 18th Jan 2020 at 8:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fascisthater
@marcoswaldord - You may wish to know requesting items be created is against site rules. Here is the Link to the rules so you may become familiar with them.

Oh thanks for telling me, I didn’t knew
Page 2 of 2