Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Torches at Midnight: Silky Pyjamas for Kids and Toddlers

by Nysha Posted 8th Oct 2012 at 5:42 AM - Updated 8th Oct 2012 at 10:47 AM by whiterider

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#2 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 6:44 AM
As a kid, I hated the sleeper pajamas (aka, the maxis style pajamas), except mine usually ended in footies, not those horrid, tight bands, like you made reference to. No child should be forced to wear those. haha. But they definitely had the sleeves. Man, those tight sleeves would just drive me crazy. xD
Needless to say, my sim children will be much appreciative. Thanks to you and FakePeeps, they can comfortably fall asleep (and not all have to wear the same pj's. :D).
Theorist
THANKS POST
#3 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 6:59 AM
Very pretty and the colors are great (I especially like the pale ones with the piping). So nice to see you making stuff for the Sims 2 again. Thanks for sharing.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 8:12 AM
Very cute and attractive. I love PJ's!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#5 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 9:45 AM
Very nice and cute -- my sim-kids and toddlers will adore these
Field Researcher
#6 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 12:02 PM
Oh my!! These are absolutaly lovely! I always hated the PJ's that came with the original game. Thanks!!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#7 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 12:32 PM
I love these! :-) Thanks for sharing!
Gone Fishin'
retired moderator THANKS POST
#8 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 1:24 PM
How adorable! These are sure to give my little Simlets sweet dreams, not to mention restore circulation in their feet. Thank you!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 2:06 PM
These are wonderful, delightfully cute and cuddly, something I would have loved as a child!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#10 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 2:53 PM
THESE ARE the normal pjamas kids wearing!! EAMaxis version is very weird and abnormal, lol.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 3:07 PM
These are great. Now I'll have some red "jammies" for my toddlers to wear that are perfect for Christmas. I love the bright sets with piping, but I may have to sneak back in later and pick up the lighter ones, too. Thanks!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 5:17 PM
Thank you. Couldn't decide which ones I wanted, so downloaded all of them. Sigh.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 7:28 PM
Oh, wow! So much variety. I especially like the ones with the trim. I think my Sims will, too!
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 8th Oct 2012 at 7:46 PM
Ossim! I'm glad you approve. :D

(All of you, really. But there was a definite fakepeeps-related squee.)

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 9th Oct 2012 at 9:05 AM
I like the trim ones too, might add some pattern to them, I have a bunny-crazy girl who might need a pink one with her favourite mammal.
Thank you!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#16 Old 12th Oct 2012 at 8:18 PM
Oh thank goodness! I absolutely hate onsies for toddlers (they are meanty for babies!) and the crappy PJs for the kids look too small for them, short at the ankle and wrist.
Test Subject
#17 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 9:03 PM
Awesome pj's. I despised the maxis ones.

I just post pictures and download stuff. so don't request for stuff from me, -seatails :l
I'm a brony (my little pony fan)
My little pony friendship is magic is awesome and not just girly girls or girls in general who like it. I know a guy who likes it.
Meet Me In My Next Life
THANKS POST
#18 Old 16th Oct 2012 at 9:20 PM
@>>Whiterider >> I kept coming back to this download back and forward. I said to myself my Sims Kids are already spoil they do not need this.

But I Just gave in today because my Sims kids and parents was screaming and looking at me crazy into my PC Monitor. Strange when they do that, but funny. Thanks much for sharing
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#19 Old 27th Oct 2012 at 2:31 AM
Thank you! I have a little tomboy in my game, and until now I didn't have any pjs that were really suitable for her. She wasn't very happy with the nightgown I ended up giving her, and asked me to please find something less "girly". Thank you for allowing my to fulfill her wishes!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 9th May 2013 at 4:05 AM
these are so cuteeee! thank you~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 6:32 PM
In Ireland, we actually only have those elasticated wrist and ankle pajamas, and don't have your style of pajamas!Over here girls just wear night-dresses.

I think these are really cute though, and always wanted jammies like these as a little girl.
Banned
#22 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 9:59 AM
These are so cute, I especially love the bold and lightly trimmed ones. Not to mention your little Simmies are so adorable especially the little boy with the puffy-cheeks and the brownish curly hair, awww!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#23 Old 9th May 2015 at 3:54 PM
Wow, i love them! So many colors. And they are so goodlooking <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 10:32 PM
"pastel red" would be pink, and the one you call "pink" is lilac
I hate "electric" clothing myself, but sims can't feel it and they look great.
Née whiterider
retired moderator
Original Poster
#25 Old 2nd Oct 2017 at 11:24 PM
Lilac is a type of pink - and I think you might be confusing the "pastel" red, which looks like a postbox, with the "pastel" orange, which is more of a salmony colour.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.