Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Ultimate Bachelor Pad - No CC!

by TheDeadSim Posted 28th Aug 2012 at 5:33 PM - Updated 15th May 2013 at 10:03 AM by TheDeadSim : Additional info

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 19 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 6:00 PM
Wonderful house! So impressive! Great, great, great use of CFE, the backyard is especially amazing. I love the plants on the balconies too. This is the kind of house that seems more like a real life home than a sim home.
Inventor
THANKS POST
#3 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 6:15 PM
Great architecture. I have only one question because I would really love have this in my game. Because is driveway lowered is it functional for cars...I mean can my sim use car for going on work or some other?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 6:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by allison731
Great architecture. I have only one question because I would really love have this in my game. Because is driveway lowered is it functional for cars...I mean can my sim use car for going on work or some other?

The garage underneath the house is fully functional and the car will reverse out onto the road, then drive off. As for placing a car on the driveway, I don't recommend this because the car will be half inside the ground and the sim will have trouble getting in the car. Also note that when a car reverses out of the garage the car will jump from down low to ground level half way up the first driveway piece and will drop back down to that level on return to the lot. So in short, the garage is perfectly fine to use but don't place cars on the actual driveway.

◄ TDS - TheDeadSim - Cam ►
Instructor
THANKS POST
#5 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 6:32 PM
This Is So Good! I always Love these types of Houses!
Inventor
#6 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 6:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TheDeadSim
The garage underneath the house is fully functional and the car will reverse out onto the road, then drive off. As for placing a car on the driveway, I don't recommend this because the car will be half inside the ground and the sim will have trouble getting in the car. Also note that when a car reverses out of the garage the car will jump from down low to ground level half way up the first driveway piece and will drop back down to that level on return to the lot. So in short, the garage is perfectly fine to use but don't place cars on the actual driveway.

Thank you for answer. Important to me was that I can use car in this lot, because it can be used without any problems I am very happy. Thank you once again for this sharing.

If I am not here, you can find me on dART-allison731 :)
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#7 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 6:54 PM
WOW! Gorgeous lot all around!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 7:00 PM
COngratulations, your lot looks amazing! I love how all red elements combine. Landscaping is also pretty well-done, I can't wait to see it in my game.
Constant Contestant
retired moderator THANKS POST
#9 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 9:47 PM
I love this house, TDS. The pool area is really interesting as well
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#10 Old 28th Aug 2012 at 11:04 PM
This is exquisite! I definitely need it! Great job, TDS!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 29th Aug 2012 at 8:37 AM
This is SO amazing. Thank you! owo
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#12 Old 29th Aug 2012 at 9:49 AM
Very cool house! I like what you did with the different floor heights around the pool and of course the sloped driveway.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#13 Old 29th Aug 2012 at 10:52 AM
I love the lay out of the house. Everything just works and it's so complete with toys. Must have!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 29th Aug 2012 at 8:58 PM
Looks great! Would really suit one of my sims.
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 29th Aug 2012 at 10:29 PM
I love the way you use CFE. I wish I could use it better. This is a great house, and the garage is amazing!

Sim Fans UK - Free downloads, tutorials, game help and chat!

I'm selling my vBulletin 4 suite - please contact me if you are interested in buying it.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#16 Old 29th Aug 2012 at 10:31 PM
Wow! Here's the list of my favorite aspects of your house: the roof lines, the deck and pool, the interior color scheme, and the spaciousness. Dead Sim, you're a rising star!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
Original Poster
#17 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 4:09 AM
Just have to say wow and thanks to all of you for leaving such fabulous feedback! I was a little bit worried with the red accents on this lot but they really bring it to life I think. I really appreciate these comments.
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#18 Old 30th Aug 2012 at 8:48 AM
Amazing house, I love the sloped driveway the back, everything!

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#19 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 12:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TofuSnorlax
Wonderful house! So impressive! Great, great, great use of CFE, the backyard is especially amazing. I love the plants on the balconies too. This is the kind of house that seems more like a real life home than a sim home.

Don't Know if any1 can help me, but every time i place this lot, the entire lower level floods.....no matter where i place it.

any suggestions would be much appreciated cos i love this lot
Test Subject
#20 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 4:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by njlangley88
Don't Know if any1 can help me, but every time i place this lot, the entire lower level floods.....no matter where i place it.

Did you make sure your cheats are turned off?
Constant Contestant
retired moderator
#21 Old 31st Aug 2012 at 5:12 PM

You probably need to place the lot on higher ground
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 1st Sep 2012 at 2:12 AM

If you have been trying different places in the same neighbourhood try a different one that may have higher ground level. I've heard of people have troubles in the past but I have never encountered basement flooding issues myself. There should be some helpful threads on this website if you are still having issues.

◄ TDS - TheDeadSim - Cam ►
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 7th Sep 2012 at 12:31 PM
I love the interiors. Good job!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 2:45 PM
Nice job :D
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#25 Old 18th Sep 2012 at 6:09 PM
This is one of the most beautiful houses I have in game. Perfect work!
Page 1 of 2