Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
#26 Old 15th Mar 2005 at 11:35 PM
WoW i´m amazed how could this been for Sims??? I´m not believing yet =0
Advertisement
Field Researcher
#27 Old 15th Mar 2005 at 11:45 PM
how do you get the dome part of it?......
Retired Live Chat Moderator
#28 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 6:31 AM
Wow... I drooled on my keyboard.

:lion:
Deedee
Field Researcher
#29 Old 16th Mar 2005 at 6:45 PM
Gonorio, for the love of christmas, PLEASE let us download that building! It is SUPER DUPER FANTASTICO!

Great work!
Field Researcher
#30 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 2:37 PM
I got to 32 floors before mine crashed.... lots of the tops ones were un-viewable... i had to build top down... which i hate!
That building is.... erm.... WOW
Id so love that in my neighbourhood for decor!

Nicola
x x x
Forum Resident
#31 Old 17th Mar 2005 at 2:52 PM
Gonorio, I agree, that is the most incredible structure I have yet seen. I don't think I will ever be able to build again.
#32 Old 21st Mar 2005 at 5:35 PM Last edited by Eastwood : 21st Mar 2005 at 5:51 PM.
It´s amazing Gonorio it´s a really great building.
Two thumbs up.
Sorry for my bad English.
Forum Resident
#33 Old 27th Mar 2005 at 2:10 AM Last edited by anglesims2 : 27th Mar 2005 at 2:14 AM. Reason: Adding My Photo
My 10 floors
Wow I did a 10 story floor house. This is cool to do. Fun. Thank you for sharing of this. The cheat works for my computer I have a dell too. Good computer too & I only went to 10 cause I did not want to crash my game yet I will try to see how far I can go. LOL Click on the words My 10 Floors to see my photo lol. :kami: :howdy:

My 10 Floors
Field Researcher
#34 Old 31st Mar 2005 at 9:06 PM
Gonorio, everytime I look at one of your buildings, I am amazed by your talents... You have the most amazing building gift.
Instructor
#35 Old 1st Apr 2005 at 4:08 AM Last edited by tipoual : 1st Apr 2005 at 3:08 PM.
Wow! Can we download it?
Its ... fantastic!
Test Subject
#36 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 10:33 PM
Quote: Originally posted by whitefolks
Yes you can build almost unlimited floors. It is capped at 255 max floors. The cheat code to unlock the max floors can be found in the cheat console in game. When you open the console look around and the code is in there.

Thanks alot!, This helps me out on my Hive project cause I wasn't able to to build more then 8 floors and the hive has 12 floors, plus the three of the mansion or the 2 of the train station

Quote:
OH NO! IT'S BETA!
-Snake, The Simpsons
Test Subject
#37 Old 2nd Apr 2005 at 10:35 PM
BTW- Is there a way to make a lot bigger than 5x5, I know the lots are pretty big already but I also have a big imagination and those boundrys are too small for my likeing
Lab Assistant
#38 Old 11th Apr 2005 at 6:36 PM
Gonorio How much time have you got on your hands because that building is AWSUM.

i have added more floors to an existing house by using the dorm trick.

-shameless-
Field Researcher
#39 Old 2nd May 2005 at 11:06 PM
Wow great building. Now I forgot what I was going to ask.
Field Researcher
#40 Old 3rd May 2005 at 4:49 PM
Now I remember. How many Basement floors can you do? I would like a 2 level basement if possible.
#41 Old 10th Aug 2005 at 5:48 AM
Quote: Originally posted by aprilluv2
Gonorio
That Is The Best building i have ever seen and i have seen some really nice ones :0)
I am Still speechless.

that is one heck of a Nice building

I am in Awe
I can only imagine how much time this took but You truly did a Fine Job

GREAT WORK!!!!!

April

I second everything that she said
Lab Assistant
#42 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 1:27 AM Last edited by Mikesim2004 : 24th Aug 2005 at 1:34 AM.
Oh Gonorio! I saw your building on thesims2.com. I couldn't believe it was so great it was on the front page. What gave you the idea though to call it Le Bibloteque de Capulet? Anyway I downloaded it but I don't play your lot too often due to probably how long it'll take to load?(Gee.It takes a few minutes for the Calientes' to load!) It is still a gorgeous lot though. And to sJTom25 the cheat you are trying to look for is this
boolProp setHighestallowedlevel 255 Be careful though because the cheat is case sensitive(which means watch out for upper and lower case letters. (or any other number below that)
The Most I can get out of it though is about 12-13 stories on the largest lot.
:banana:
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 1:40 AM
With that many floors, need of elevator. Does anyone know where a workable one is?
Test Subject
#44 Old 24th Aug 2005 at 2:13 AM
Is google broken? what about the search function?
Test Subject
#45 Old 29th Aug 2005 at 4:20 AM
NRJ i suggest you check out mikeinsides tutorials... he covers multi-level basements and using his method you can, in theory, create as many levels in your basement as you want. but there are restrictions. the url is www.mikeinside.modthesims2.com
Test Subject
#46 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 3:02 PM
Following problem occurred with me now at the Cheat sethighestallowedlevel
At Nightlife it can be given once, and also reacts then, and the other day again not. Today a day is like this. :snore:
Meanwhile error report following then appears. The patch I have also on that. It can not be to that.
I have in the *LOG* File, all mistakes by hand out put..
My question at you. What still has to mean this error report. And what I can do, that he takes the Cheat again. :moose:
I have a pc 3GHZ, ATI Grafikkarte 9600 with graphics adapter.

Mad Poster
#47 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 3:50 PM
add that cheat into the file "userStartup.cheat" (editing it with a word-processor like notepad or wordpad).
The file is located @ "...\My Documents\EA Games\The Sims 2\Config"
Test Subject
#48 Old 30th Jan 2006 at 4:26 PM
@niol

I did this now. In spite of that he does not want to run. The Cheat is in the file "userStartup cheat" I thank you for your help :dance:
#49 Old 4th Feb 2006 at 4:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by jinyc
I am hoping this is the right place to post (I get so confused). Whitefolks, help! I could not get the highest level cheat to work and then by some miracle it worked. All I did was play ay placing a stairway and suddeny I had a new top floor. I tweaked a dorm I had d/l'd from N99 to 7 stories. I love how it came out.

It has 14 student suites (separate bath included0 and (finally) room for a pool in the back.

The big picture shows the original d/l in place with an open air gym level.

I was cocky enough after succedding in making the 7 story dorm to go and try at least to put a roof on the first dorm, I tried and tried and I could not get the damn cheat to work again. What did I do wrong?

Joey

how can you create a dorm
Mad Poster
#50 Old 5th Feb 2006 at 8:05 AM Last edited by niol : 5th Feb 2006 at 3:23 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Pig pie
how can you create a dorm

It's easy to find those threads about "dorm" through " Search this Forum" in the sub-forum box under the announcement box.

nyway, these're the ones I think useful.or at least those with some answers. Yet, I don't mean these are the only ones useful.

mod the sims 2 > Sims 2 FAQs & Support > Gameplay - EP 1: University >
FAQ - How do I change a lot to dorm, greek, secret society, residential or community type?
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=59100

Apartements
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=120280

Building Dorms
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=50319

Can someone tell me how I build my own dorms
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=53930

Dorm Creation Question
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=58181

University - **Confused** how do i create a dorm ? **Confused
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=51227
Locked thread | Locked by: ThreadMover Reason: Outdated / No Replies