Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"I feel.. um.. fairylike" - little dress for males

by q3tbo Posted 12th Aug 2012 at 12:08 PM

29 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 2:34 PM
This made me giggle, haha, I love all the stuff you make lawls shame that most people aint as creative as you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 5:54 PM
Im such a big fan of your work, thank you so much for sharing.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 8:22 PM
This is great! Sometime sims gets boring and sometimes you have to think outside the box!
Test Subject
#5 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 11:30 PM
When I tried to download the .rar file, I got an error message saying "No input file specified", and I have no idea if that's a problem with my PC or with the item... Is anyone able to answer that question? I'd like to have this stuff really bad xD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 12th Aug 2012 at 11:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 4thKira
When I tried to download the .rar file, I got an error message saying "No input file specified", and I have no idea if that's a problem with my PC or with the item... Is anyone able to answer that question? I'd like to have this stuff really bad xD
Might have been a server problem. There's nothing wrong with the file.

Do not send any Requests, please. I do not have the time for it.
There will be NO female versions of anything of my male stuff. Never ever.
You may convert it for your own personal use if you want to.. I won't do it.
www.simsforum.de
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 9:26 AM
Vielen Dank für das Feenkleidchen. Das ist sooooo süß! :D
Genau das Richtige für meinen Pflanzensim, dem fehlt nämlich noch was Passendes.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 10:40 AM
Missed you. Great to see you back on such fine form!
Scholar
#9 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 11:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Daitenshi
Vielen Dank für das Feenkleidchen. Das ist sooooo süß! :D
Genau das Richtige für meinen Pflanzensim, dem fehlt nämlich noch was Passendes.
I think the forum rules ask to provide, a translation if English is not the language of your comment.
-------------------------

Thanks, q3tbo, for your great creations !

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 1:17 PM
Really seemed to be a server issue, downloaded the file without any problems now ^^

Thank you, I already know one of my Sims that stuff will look amazing on :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#11 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 2:29 PM
I didn't download, but these look well made and the pictures made me giggle. xD Thanks for making.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#12 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 2:27 AM
Are you going to make a teen male version of this lovely thing?
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#13 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 10:31 AM
they're awesomely fa-bu-lous! especially with the accessories! i luv your works (but since i'm new, no way of commenting without resurrecting way old threads T_T), so finally i can thank you! ^__^
and especially thanx too for the thumbnails! it's great to see stuff before you pick in CAS! and your comix style preview.. LMFAO
this is gonna make some little sims very happy! <3
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 2:48 PM
A great outfit! I really like having the parts as separate accessories, too.

I'd like to second the request for a teen version. Also, where is the skintone from?

Thanks!
Test Subject
#15 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 8:43 PM
I used that outfit for my sim named Henry flair. I'll probably post pictures soon!

I just post pictures and download stuff. so don't request for stuff from me, -seatails :l
I'm a brony (my little pony fan)
My little pony friendship is magic is awesome and not just girly girls or girls in general who like it. I know a guy who likes it.
Test Subject
#16 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 10:38 PM
Just wanted to say I appreciate all your work so much. Finally my untraditional sims can express themselves without suffering my poor attempts at meshing.
Not actually evil.
THANKS POST
#17 Old 17th Aug 2012 at 1:49 AM
Oh, the wings! Just lovely, with that translucency and sheen. The butterfly ones are wonderful. Glad you ended up making separate accessories. Allows us users more options and creativity.

I note no requests for a female version. Could people finally be reading your "no female version" messages? Is it a miracle?
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#18 Old 17th Aug 2012 at 3:38 PM
I appreciate that you make thumbnails for the accessories. I also like where you positioned the wings. Now I just have to decide which sim gets to wear this!
Test Subject
#19 Old 17th Aug 2012 at 10:35 PM
I really think it's cool how you transform your sims to your liking. I think they are quite pretty. Though I am curious. I assume you don't have Sims 3 but do you think it would be easier to transform the males with sliders or do you think you would prefer the Sims 2 method? I don't have Sims 3 but I am quite curious on how this would work in Sims 3 and what the end result would be like.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 12th Sep 2012 at 2:36 PM
Oooh~ I like this =w= I've been looking for something to put my "girls" in for my halloween themed lot.
Instructor
THANKS POST
#21 Old 19th Sep 2012 at 10:52 PM
This is cute - Would love to see heels on this mesh or sexy feet
I'd do it - if I decide to I'll PM you first for permission.

I wouldn't make it female at all - I'd share possibly in my Transgender section at BAS
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 7th Oct 2012 at 1:53 AM
Ooooooooh- Very, very pree-tee. Thank you so much.
Instructor
#23 Old 24th Oct 2012 at 6:26 PM
I sent you a PM - I put Bloom's sexy feet on your mesh
I'd only share at Back Alley Sims and not anywhere else and keep the outfit male.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#24 Old 20th Jan 2013 at 12:43 PM
I come back after such a long time and I see this. SUCH A SHAME! ... ... A shame I can't install it in my game quite yet that is.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#25 Old 26th Oct 2013 at 11:11 PM
Omg So Fabulous!!!
Page 1 of 2