Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Chateau Des Anges

by Gabrymato Posted 13th Aug 2012 at 3:22 AM

15 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 2 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Scholar
THANKS POST
#2 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 3:56 AM
Wonderful work! It's a nice replica!
Field Researcher
retired moderator THANKS POST
#3 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 4:55 AM
This is beautiful!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#4 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 10:18 AM
Excellent ! Garden and outside wall decoration great idea..Thank you..

And i want to see that house on right..İt's beautiful..Grey one.
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#5 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 6:21 PM
WOW ! Absolutely gorgeous ! You made an amazing work on it.Thanks a lot for sharing
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 10:27 PM
Beautiful!
Inventor
THANKS POST
#7 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 11:39 PM
I love this! I'm putting it in my game tonight!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#8 Old 13th Aug 2012 at 11:50 PM
This is Gorgeous! Very nice representation of Kimberly Crest! One of my favorite houses! Love it! Great job!!!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#9 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 2:22 PM
Wow, great work!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#10 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 5:26 PM
I love the upstairs room with the sketching corner! And the big sculptures at the front look great
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#11 Old 14th Aug 2012 at 10:18 PM
Gorgeous work, I lived in Downtown LA as a small child and so many of these beautiful Gothic houses in that area have been demolished since then, this is a great reproduction of the style!
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#12 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 3:51 AM
One question how did you do the stairs to the third floor? I must know
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 15th Aug 2012 at 5:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TudorMan23
One question how did you do the stairs to the third floor? I must know

Thanks, if I knew the actual name of the house I would have made the gardens as well, but it was unnamed on Google, so... Anyway, the staircases are or "U" shaped because I used controlFloorElevation. As you can see the cornices make an actual floor (which has the attic on it) so I had to connect everything this way.

Me, me, me against them, me against enemies, me against friends, somehow they all seem to become one, a sea full of sharks and they all smell blood.
Forum Resident
#14 Old 16th Aug 2012 at 1:33 AM
Oh I see! I have been trying to do that with placeFriezes on but wasnt really working!!! Great job!

Quote: Originally posted by Gabrymato
Thanks, if I knew the actual name of the house I would have made the gardens as well, but it was unnamed on Google, so... Anyway, the staircases are or "U" shaped because I used controlFloorElevation. As you can see the cornices make an actual floor (which has the attic on it) so I had to connect everything this way.

C.T.HOLKO88
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Sep 2012 at 1:46 AM
Sorry for the dumb question, but I've never downloaded housing before--if I don't have Showtime, will this install correctly?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#16 Old 30th Sep 2012 at 2:20 AM
Wow! Look awesome!