Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#26 Old 18th Jul 2012 at 8:18 PM
Demi
"No," I say and bury my face in mommy's shoulder.

Hannah
"It's just a little bump, I think she'll be okay."

:) <3 :) <3
Advertisement
Test Subject
#27 Old 18th Jul 2012 at 11:28 PM
"Okay," I say.

I'd rather pick flowers instead of fights.
Field Researcher
#28 Old 19th Jul 2012 at 1:19 AM
((Oops, um, my previous posts happened on Thursday/ Friday. Okay, NOW I'm up to speed...))

I wake up to see that it's Saturday today. Yay, no more work for two days. Seeing as I have nothing better to do, I head to the park. A little fresh air never hurt anyone, right?

At the Park
I take in my beautiful surroundings. Children swinging on swings, a guy playing guitar for tips, and two women talking while a small toddler plays in a nearby sandbox. Central Park truly is a beautiful place. Just then I notice someone out of the corner of my eye. White-blonde hair, modest jeans and hoodie, reading a book. She seems wondrous in every way. I head over to talk to her.

((Oh, and btw, this isn't gonna become a romance story. Just thought I'd point that out :P))
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 19th Jul 2012 at 5:08 AM
Hannah
I pull Demi onto my lap and gently stroke her hair.

Inventor
#30 Old 19th Jul 2012 at 9:32 AM Last edited by leo06girl : 19th Jul 2012 at 10:36 AM.
Name: Kaydee Jade Sandberg (has always preferred to be called Kaydee Jade instead of just Kaydee; her close friends use to occasionally call her KJ)
Bio: Kaydee Jade's mother left her when she was 3. Her father was a workaholic who ignored her and left her to raise herself. So she started acting out trying to get his attention. She ended up getting pregnant at 16 (and gave birth at 17), and her father told her either to get rid of the baby or get kicked out. So she ran away and hasn't been seen or heard from in almost 9 years. Before that Kaydee Jade attended high school (and was friends with) Hannah. She lost touch when she left home. It was a struggle, but she finally graduated high school and college and got her R.N. license. She has very recently moved back to town and has gotten a job as a nurse in the local pediatrician office; and really hopes to reconnect with old friends. Kaydee Jade is also extremely determined to be a better parent to her daughter than her parents were to her.
Personality: Kaydee Jade is a nice and easy to get along with person. But she is not afraid to stand up to others if the need arises. She is also very clumsy, and used to be a huge prankster.
Image or description: At only 5'2" Kaydee Jade has always been on the short side. She has light natural blonde hair and pale skin.
Do you promise to be nice and have fun?:
Yes

Name: Meredith Sandberg
Bio: Meredith was born when her mother was only 17. She has never met any of her grandparents, or her father because he abandoned her before she was born. Although is was hard on Kaydee Jade being a single mom, Meredith has been shown nothing but unconditional love and devotion from her mother. Although her mother couldn't afford a lot of material possesions, Meredith has never had to go without something she needs.
Personality: Meredith is pretty much a well behaved 8 year old who loves to play outside and with her barbies. She and her mother share a close bond.
Image or description: Although she has darker coloring than her mother, Meredith does resemble Kaydee Jade.
Do you promise to be nice and have fun?: Yes
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#31 Old 19th Jul 2012 at 6:52 PM
((I'll add you now!))

Test Subject
#32 Old 19th Jul 2012 at 7:44 PM
((Yey, new member. xD))

Isabella
I notice a man walk into the general park area, and continue watching Hannah and Demi. Sometimes I wish I'd have grown up, and had a kid, but you got to meet someone to do that. I cross my legs, and lean back onto the bench.

I'd rather pick flowers instead of fights.
Inventor
#33 Old 19th Jul 2012 at 9:21 PM Last edited by leo06girl : 19th Jul 2012 at 9:43 PM.
((Fun Fact: I have actually thought of starting a RP similar to this, but never got around to it.))

Kaydee Jade: *thinking to herself* We have been her a week and a half, and are just now unpacked. I'm a little nervous about coming back, but am happy to be home. It would be nice to get out of the house for a little bit.
"Hey Meredith, do you want to go to the park?"

"Yea! And can we get ice cream too?" my 8 year old daughter Meredith answered.

"Maybe," I tell her.

We get into the car and drive to the park. When we get there Meredith makes a bee line for the playground, I look around to see if anything has changed. That's when I see Hannah sitting on a bench with a young child and another woman. The trio has not seen me yet, because the bench they're on's back is towards the parking lot. Even though a million butterflies are in my stomach at the moment because it has been almost 9 years since I left, and I have not had any contact with anyone from here in that time; I decide to go up and say hello.
"Hey Hannah. How have you been?"

Meredith:
My mom just a job in the town she grew up in. I have never been here, but Mama says it's a nice place. Today we finally got everything unpacked in our new house. That means my Barbie stuff is out of the boxes!

Now we just pulled up at the park. I'm so happy to go, I love going to play in parks! After Mom parks the car, I jump out and run to the playground. I hope we can get ice cream after. Even though my mom doesn't like it much, she will eat ice cream with me sometimes if I want her too.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 19th Jul 2012 at 11:26 PM
((Haha, that's ironic. Now I get to post a fun fact! The first Monopoly boards were circular! I don't know why I put that :P))

"Hey," I say to the woman, walking over to the bench where she's sitting.
"Oh, huh?" She looks up to see a stunningly handsome man with a striking face, rock-hard abs, and a ridiculously large... okay so maybe I'm exaggerating a little, but I'm assuming that was her first reaction.
"I saw you were reading, uhhhhh," I look at the cover of her book, "The Horry Pitter seriess, a true masterpiece."
"Oh, thanks, I'm only on book 3 but I've been pulled in by them. Don't you think that there's more going on with Lord Mouldybutt than Horry thinks there is?"
"Definitely," I reply. We hit off a conversation, and start to get to know each other.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#35 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 5:15 AM
((? ))
Hannah
"Oh hey KJ! I'm great! How are you? It's been so long."

Inventor
#36 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 6:10 AM
Kaydee Jade: I've been doing good. I just got a job as a R.N. in the pediatric office, and just moved back a week and a half ago. Did you see the little blonde girl run by a minute ago? That was my daughter. What about you? What have you been up to since we last saw each other?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#37 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 6:21 AM
Hannah
"That's great! Well, 3 years ago in college I had my daughter Demi," I say.

Demi
I wave at the woman,

Inventor
#38 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 6:31 AM
Kaydee Jade: Yea, she is a really great kid! She will be in third grade when school starts. We had some hard times starting out, but are doing really well now.
That awesome! Your little girl is beautiful!
*smiles and waves back at Demi*
So, what has changed since I left town?

Meredith: I see some kids playing tag and ask if I can play too, and they said yes! I am it first. My Mama says I am a fast runner, so I was able to tag another girl pretty soon.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#39 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 6:53 AM
Hannah
"Well, they remodeled Sunny's Diner down the street. The food is so much better," I say chuckling.

Inventor
#40 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 7:17 AM Last edited by leo06girl : 20th Jul 2012 at 9:13 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by mbhoban
Hannah
"Well, they remodeled Sunny's Diner down the street. The food is so much better," I say chuckling.

Kaydee Jade: Good, but it wouldn't take too much to make the food better!
Um, *looks to make sure Meredith is out of earshot* Have you heard anything about my Father? Or how about Kyle Baxter? Like what they've been doing or whatever?

((Say whatever you want about KJ's dad and Kyle Baxter (Meredith's father) if you want to say anything other than Hannah doesn't know anyway. Because I'm not going to make them a true character))

Meredith: I stop to catch my breath and look over at my Mom, and see her watching me, sitting on a bench with two women, a little girl, and talking to one of the women. I wave at them and go on playing.

Kaydee Jade: *sees Meredith waving, and smiles and waves back*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#41 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 7:33 PM
Hannah
"Last I heard he was going to trial for assault, but I stopped keeping up on the news a bit after that."

Inventor
#42 Old 20th Jul 2012 at 8:39 PM Last edited by leo06girl : 21st Jul 2012 at 3:08 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by mbhoban
Hannah
"Last I heard he was going to trial for assault, but I stopped keeping up on the news a bit after that."

Kaydee Jade: Which one? I wouldn't be surprised if it was either. Both were major shi... *looks down at Demi* not very nice. Kyle started getting violent, among other things, shortly after I found out I was pregnant, so I had to get a restraining order. He kept violating it and threatening to take the baby when she was born and never let me see her. So one day I decided to run for it.

Meredith: *tired from playing and getting hungry, runs up to the bench* *thinking to herself* I'm so thirsty that I just get a drink of my mom's water instead of getting my own drink out of the small cooler of drinks she always brings* I'm hungry can we go get ice cream now?

Kaydee Jade: Why don't we just go get lunch and then get ice cream? But first, Meredith this is my friend Hannah and her daughter Demi. *gives Hannah a look over the girl's head, willing her not to say anything of their conversation in front of Meredith*

Would you two like to join us for lunch? Or maybe order a pizza from here?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#43 Old 21st Jul 2012 at 12:27 AM
Hannah
"I'd love to. We could re-connect."

Inventor
#44 Old 21st Jul 2012 at 3:05 AM
Kaydee Jade: Ok, we could order a pizza here, or go to my house-I only live about five miles from here- and order one, or go out.

*talking to the two girls* What do you two want to do?

Meredith: Pizza! And can we get ice cream too? And if we go back to our house, we can watch Barbie in A Fairy Secret!!! It's my favorite

KJ: Yes, if we decide to go home, we can just get some and syrup for it too. *smiling and talking to Hannah and Demi* She LOVES anything to do with Barbie.

Meredith: *thinking to herself* I really hope the woman and little girl, who my Mama said is named Hannah and Demi, want pizza and ice cream. Because I'm almost never allowed to have both in the same day, because my mom thinks they're junk food and not good for me. But I love them both!!
Test Subject
#45 Old 21st Jul 2012 at 3:26 AM
I just came by to say hi! Caroline is lonely
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#46 Old 21st Jul 2012 at 3:49 AM
((Hey Sparkle! I wish I could join the site. ))
Hannha
"Sounds good," I say. "Demi doesn't have many Barbies but she loves the ones she has to death."

Inventor
#47 Old 21st Jul 2012 at 3:58 AM
Kaydee Jade: Great! Does Mr. Graph's General Store have ice cream still? We live right across the street from there.

Meredith: *eyes light up at the mention of Barbie* I have a fully furnished Barbie Dream House, a convertible, a jeep, lots of dolls, and almost two boxes full of clothes. I even have a few pets for Barbie!!! Mama makes me make sure I pick up the shoes when I'm done playing, because those thing HURT when you step on the barefoot. She also got me Barbie bed clothes when we moved here!! I also have most of the movies that are out on DVD!!!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#48 Old 21st Jul 2012 at 4:06 AM
Hannah
"I think so. I don't get out much anymore."

Demi
I smile and clap my hands.

Inventor
#49 Old 21st Jul 2012 at 4:16 AM
Kaydee Jade: Ok, we will stop and get the ice cream and see you there in a few minutes. Then we can order pizza.

Meredith: *I go get in the car with Mama and drive home. We just walk across the street, Mama makes me hold her hand crossing even though I'm 8. She says I can pick out two kinds of syrup while she gets the ice cream. I pick out chocolate and caramel. Mama pays and we go back home to wait for Demi and Hannah.* *We sit down on the couch and I start singing the song that never ends. I learned off of Lamb Chop from watching it on t.v.*

KJ: *I can't help but smile at my daughter singing. As an adult, the song is a little annoying, but I can't bear to tell her to stop; because I use to sing it all the time too. Plus it makes her happy.*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#50 Old 21st Jul 2012 at 4:33 AM
Hannah
I hold Demi's hand as I walk to my car. I help her get into the carseat and drive to their house.

Page 2 of 9